剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
做得好 拉娜 我们早就该招募你了
Well done, Lana. Should have recruited you long ago.
(快速拨号♥ 公♥司♥)
华盛顿...你在这里做什么?
Washington. What the hell are you doing here?
长官 抱歉 负责炸♥弹♥资料分♥析♥的桑雅无法出席会议
Sir, apologies. Sonya in bomb data analysis isn't able to attend the meeting,
所以她请我代她出席 -什么? 你不是认真的吧?
so she's asked me to step in. - What? You can't be serious.
要解说爆♥炸♥案当中所使用的装置 我是目前最有资格的人
I'm the person most qualified to talk about the devices used in this campaign so far.
不 我很抱歉 我无法接受 -听着 长官
Well, no, I'm sorry. This is, this is unacceptable. - Sir,
我知道我们昨天不欢而散
I know we didn't leave on the best terms yesterday.
你说我是马屁精 -我知道 长官 我真的很抱歉
You called me a brown-nosing twat. - I know, sir, and I'm sorry, genuinely,
但内政大臣可能需要 专家对这些装置的意见
but the home secretary might want expert input on the devices.
好 我们暂时先不谈那个
Alright, we'll park this for now.
留下来代替瑞弗斯博士的位置
Stay and fill in for Dr. Reeves.
感激不尽
It's appreciated.
谢谢你前来参与 -谢谢 这是我的荣幸
Thank you so much for coming. - Thank you, a pleasure.
我们很快就会开始 所以请坐 -好
We'll start imminently, so please do take a seat. - Right.
非常感谢各位 请坐
Thank you very much, everyone. Please sit down.
好 -谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
你好 谢谢
Hi, thank you.
午安 内政大臣 谢谢你抽空见我们
Good afternoon, Home Secretary, and thank you for giving us a moment of your time.
目前情势紧张 瞬息万变
This situation is dynamic and moving at pace.
因此我们会长话短说 -谢谢
Therefore, we will be brief. - Thank you.
感谢所有在场的人
And thanks to all those present
在最艰难的情况下 仍为大家尽心尽力
for the work you've been doing in the most trying circumstances.
请继续 约翰 -谢谢你 女士
Please continue, John. - Thank you, ma'am.
计划是什么 拉娜?
What's the plan, Lana?
他拿去给她 还是她去找他?
Does he take it to her or she going to him?
我们会就特殊状况发言
We will speak by exception only.
这份简报的目的是说明这次调查的进展
The purpose of this brief is to lay out the progress of this investigation.
审视袭击背后的组织
Looking at the group behind the attacks
以及我们掌握的关于他们身分的证据
and the evidence we have as to their identity,
包括物证 我们相信这将带领我们
including the physical evidence, which we believe will lead us
迅速地破案 而不造成更多伤亡
to a swift resolution without further loss of life.
我们面对的是一个警方和安♥全♥部♥门
We are dealing with a group not previously known to the police
以前都不知道的组织
or the security services.
他们的炸♥弹♥攻击 目标包括...
Their bombing campaign has targeted
伦敦市内和周围的地点
both in and around the city of London,
使用了英国本土前所未见的复杂手法
using a level of sophistication not seen before on the UK mainland.
什么样的复杂手法?
What kind of sophistication?
我这里有几个例子
Well, I have here a few examples
是他们使用的土制炸♥弹♥
of the improvised explosive devices they have employed.
我们与国际刑♥警♥组织和五眼联盟联♥系♥
We have been in communication with Interpol and Five Eyes,
他们也没见过国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥有这种独创性
who likewise have not seen this type of ingenuity associated with domestic terrorism
更没有见过有如此规模的组织
and certainly not on this scale.
我想请我们的防爆专家拉娜华盛顿加入我
I'd like to ask our explosives officer, Lana Washington, to join me.
拉娜是本案的首席技术专家
Lana is the lead technical expert in this case,
因为炸♥弹♥资料分♥析♥部的 桑雅瑞弗斯博士目前不在
in the absence of Dr. Sonya Reeves from bomb data analysis.
她特别擅长...
She has particular expertise
(来自阿玛巴塔侦查督察的讯息)
(阿玛巴塔侦查督察:拉娜跑来开会? )
拆除炸♥弹♥
in defusing bombs
对于造成这些事件的组织可能的身份
and can offer specialist insight into the likely identity of the
她能提供专家的洞察...
group responsible for the disa...
(新讯息 来自阿玛巴塔侦查督察的讯息)
(阿玛巴塔侦查督察: 她不在这里 事情不太对)
经验告诉我们 土制炸♥弹♥的制♥造♥者...
Experience tells us that improvised explosive devices
(海伦摩根侦查警佐 她在策划什么事情)
都有自己的特色
have an identity that is very particular to their maker.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你母亲以前更糟
Oh, I've had worse off your mother.
我只是无法停止...哀悼
I'm just, just can't stop grieving.
我也是 说来好笑
Neither can I. It's funny,
我们结婚这么久
how long we've been married,
我们...
we've
面对问题的方式却大不相同
got such different ways of dealing with stuff.
我总是把事情闷在心里
Well, I bottle things up, I think.
压抑自己的情绪
I push things down.
让自己保持忙碌
Keep myself busy.
我就是这种人
Kind of person I am.
我不是 -你说的一点也没错
I'm not. - You can say that again.
杰夫
Jeff.
比利的事 我不怪你
I don't blame you for Billy.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是啊
No.
但那也不是你的错
But it's not your fault either.
薇儿
Val.
听着 不会有事的 一切都会没事的
Listen, it's gonna be all right. It's gonna be okay.
你有什么计划 拉娜?
What's the plan, Lana?
拉娜要给你看的第一个装置
The first device Lana is going to show you--
恕我直言 约翰 我对他们用的炸♥弹♥没兴趣
With all due respect, John, I'm not interested in the type of bombs being used.
我只想知道你打算怎么抓到 策划这一切的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I want to know how you're going to catch the terrorists behind this.
我明白 内政大臣
I understand that, Home Secretary,
但使用的装置性质... -很复杂 我明白
but the nature of the devices used-- - Is sophisticated, I get that.
但你们究竟采取了什么行动 -拉娜
But what measures are actually being taken - Lana.
来追捕这些罪犯?
to hunt down the perpetrators?
当然了 如果我们检视最微小的情报...
Of course. If we examine the granular intelligence.
抱歉 长官
Forgive me, ma'am.
抱歉 但我同意法兰西斯指挥官
Sorry, but I, I agree with Commander Francis.
了解这个装置是查明幕后主使的唯一方法
An understanding of the device is the only way to establish who's behind it.
这是指挥操作装置
This is a command initiated device.
这种炸♥弹♥能让炸♥弹♥客有更好的控制能力
A bomb like this would allow the bomber greater control
击中计划中的目标
to hit their planned target.
(阿玛巴塔侦查督察:到底怎么回事? )
这个炸♥弹♥不寻常的地方在于...
What's unusual about this is
(海伦摩根:我在处理了)
它不是靠打电♥话♥就能触发的
it's not triggered just by calling the phone.
你必须输入四位数密♥码♥才能触发它
You have to enter a four digit code to set it off.
这是最高等级的炸♥弹♥制♥作♥ 所以了解它是如何制♥作♥的...
This is bomb making of the highest order, so an understanding of how it's made is--
对 没错 非常谢谢你 拉娜
Yes, exactly, thank you very much, Lana.
现在就动手 -不行 还不够近
Do it, now. - No, it's not close enough.
都安全了 各就各位
You're all clear. Take positions.
(阿玛巴塔侦查督察:到底怎么回事? )
摩根侦查警佐
DS Morgan.
所有人都出来了吗? -只有参加简报的人
Do we have everyone out? - Just those attending the briefing
距离比较近的人也离开了 -好 我们可以行动了吗?
and those in close proximity left. - Okay, have we been cleared to proceed?
我们有权在必要时使用致命武力
We are authorised to use lethal force if required.
当然 这个装置只是众多的启动方式之一
And of course, this device is only one of a variety of initiation methods used.
你可以清楚看到我们这个团队
You can clearly see the complexities that we as a team have faced
在调查过程中面临的复杂性
in the course of our investigation.
武装警♥察♥进入大楼了
Armed police are in the building.
接近中
Closing in.
你得采取行动 拉娜 不是你就是你♥爸♥妈
You're gonna have to make a move, Lana. It's you or your mum and dad.
多样化表示这是一个制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的团队
And variety indicates either a bomb making team
或者是一个很有才华的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
or a very talented individual bomb maker.
因为个人总是倾向于 使用他们最成功的装置类型
As individuals tend to stick to the type of device they have the most success with.
所以不管凶手是谁 都是一个新面孔
So whoever it is is a clean skin, someone new.
虽然我们有数百个人在调查这个案子
So while we have hundreds of personnel working this case,
但我们确实没有多少可用的线索
it's true we have very few actionable leads.
动手 拉娜
Now, Lana.
但迹象显示有另一起攻击...
But indication suggests that another attack is...
现在!
Now.
女士!
Ma'am!
您的电♥话♥将转接到别处
This call is being redirected.
什么?
What?
该死!
Shit!
武装警♥察♥ 站住!
Armed police, stop!
待在原地!
Stay there!
不要动!
Stay still.
把手放在我们看得到的地方 -往前走!
Keep your hands where we can see them. - Move forward.
停! -巴塔 请你打给桑雅好吗?
Stop. - Batra, will you call Sonya, please?
没问题 -前进!
Sure, yeah. - Move forward.
停!
Stop.
土制炸♥弹♥...退后!
IED, IED. Stand back!
大家跟着武装警♥察♥到最近的出口
Everyone follow to your nearest exit.
请离开反恐总局
All right, CTHQ.
好了 哈斯 行动
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表