剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
King's a high-level political donor.
韦伯斯特金今天不在伦敦
Webster King's not in London today.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在赫特福夏的庄园举办婚礼
He's getting married at his estate in Hartfordshire.
所有人都会在那里 对吧?
Hm, well, they'll be there, won't they?
避险基金亿万富翁
Hedge fund billionaires,
可能还有几位内阁部长
probably a couple of cabinet ministers.
"王国必须灭亡"
They kingdom must fall.
金极有可能是目标
I mean, King is a credible target.
他们攻击了他的资产
They've attacked his assets,
现在要针对他和他的权贵友人
and now they're gonna go after him and his fat cat mates.
不论是皇宫还是韦伯斯特金
Either way, if it's the palace or Webster King,
局长会想先咨♥询♥内政大臣
the commissioner will want to consult the home secretary.
我去内阁紧急会议
I'll attend COBRA.
第二小队 你们去金在乡下的庄园
Second unit, you head to King's estate in the country.
我会尽快过去跟你们会合 确保一切都有被妥善处理
I'll join you there ASAP to make sure everything's handled as it should be.
让我来应付韦伯斯特金
Let me manage Webster King.
谨慎行事 别忘了
Tread carefully, and don't forget,
你们代表的是整个伦敦警♥察♥厅
you're representing the entire metropolitan police service.
我需要防爆专家陪同
I'll need an expo with me.
你见过局长吗? -是 长官
Ever met the commissioner before? - Sir.
好 法兰西斯已经请团队搜索 白金汉宫的每一寸土地
Okay, Francis has the team scouring every inch of Buck House.
好 希望我们其中一人是对的 -对
Okay, well, I hope one of us is right. - Yeah.
你好 我是反恐指挥科的 海伦摩根侦查警佐
Hi ya. DS Helen Morgan, SA-15.
这是拉娜 资深防爆专家 还有她的组员丹尼
This is Lana, our senior expo, and number two, Danny.
赫特福夏中部分局的约翰皮尔斯督察
Inspector John Pierce, Mid Hearts.
我们已经封锁会场 我的小队正在搜索周围
We've got round the venue, and my unit is currently searching the perimeter.
这是负责保全的私人公♥司♥
This is the private firm in charge of security.
我是反恐指挥科的海伦摩根侦查警佐
DS Helen Morgan, counterterrorism command.
我们是来办紧急警务的
We're here on urgent police business.
我们有理由相信这场活动
We have reason to believe that this event
被一个暴♥力♥恐怖组织盯上了
has been targeted by a violent terrorist group.
抱歉 这里谁负责? -我 邓肯麦克莫顿
Sorry, who's in charge here? - I am, Duncan McMorton.
我的团队都叫我麦克 -好
My team call me Mac. - Okay.
我们有六组人在巡逻 你能分享什么情报?
We've got six units patrolling the sights. What intel can you share?
我只知道这是可信的威胁
Only that it's a credible threat.
我的团队必须立刻搜索整个区域
My team need to sweep this entire area, immediately.
有多可信? 我们已经在现场待了一周
How credible? We've been onsite for a week.
24小时监视 每位客人 都要通过金属探测器
24-hour surveillance, every single guest passes through a metal detector,
所以我们不可能不知道被放置了土制炸♥弹♥
so there's no chance an IED would have been planted without us knowing it.
我的手下和我是专业人士 -很好
My men and I are professionals. - Great,
那你应该很清楚我们有工作要做
then you'll understand we have a job to do.
他们为什么派第二小队来? 你是侦查警佐 你的高级调查主任呢?
So why did they send the B team? You're a DS. Where's your SIO?
我的一些同事正在调查
Some of my colleagues are currently investigating
另外一处非常重要的目标
a second high-profile location.
好 所以你根本不觉得会在这里发现什么
Right, so you're not even expecting to find anything here.
我们还是得搜索现场 -了解 我们会支持你们
We still have to search the site. - Understood, and you have our support,
但你们不是要我们撤离吧?
but you're not asking us to evacuate, are you?
不 不用立刻撤离 只是把干扰降到最低
No, not immediately. Minimal disruption.
听着 我们不是来闹事的 -今天送来的货品有什么?
Listen, we're not here to make a scene. - What order did the deliveries arrive?
有任何最后一刻的改变或增加吗?
Was there any last-minute changes, any additions?
我要看今天送来的所有东西的清单
We're gonna need to see a list of everything that came through today.
好
All right.
我要尽快拿到所有送货的清单
I need a list of all deliveries brought to me ASAP.
长官 -女士
Sir. - Ma'am.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们昨天检查过地板了
We swept the floor yesterday.
今天送了什么来?
And what arrived today?
蛋糕是今天早上送来的 你要检查一下吗?
The cake was delivered this morning. Do you wanna check that?
你可以至少试着融入吗?
Can you at least try to blend in?
这样有比较好吗?
Is that better?
说到管理利益冲突
Speaking of managing conflicts of interest,
我想欢迎我所有的劲敌和竞争者
I'd like to welcome all my great rivals and competitors
今天来到这里和我们一起庆祝
who are here celebrating with us today.
尽管我们几十年来对彼此都很强硬
Despite the fact that we've played hardball with each other for several decades,
但我们也是文明人
we're also civilised men.
所以就像1914年德国和盟军
And so, like the Christmas Day ceasefires
在西线上的圣诞节停火协议
along the Western Front between Germany and the Allies in 1914,
我想举杯庆祝我们的停战
I'd like to toast to our very own truce,
用这杯美味的2008年水晶香槟
over this delicious Cristal 2008.
但别担心
But don't worry.
敌对状态明天就会恢复正常
Hostilities will resume as normal tomorrow.
各位 你们就尽情享受吧
Now everyone you just enjoy yourself
我们两家人现在必须忍♥受拍婚纱照的炼狱
while our two families must now endure the purgatory of wedding photos.
谢谢
Cheers.
你也许能在这里学到一些诀窍
You might want to pick up some tips while you're here.
你知道我的婚礼绝对不会像这样
My wedding aint gonna look nothing like this.
抱歉打扰了 各位
Sorry for the interruption, folks.
我的保全团队只需要做几项检查
My security team just needs to do a few checks.
没什么好担心的 各位好好享受吧
Nothing to worry about. You all enjoy yourselves.
有发现吗? -没有 一切安全
Anything? - No, all clear.
我就说吧 现在滚吧
Told you. Now fuck off.
喂 你们还没结束吗?
Hey, are we done here yet?
清单上还有一件事我需要做确认
Just one more thing I need to check on the list.
来吧
Here we go.
等我一下
Just give me a sec.
什么情况 老大? -有两间被锁上了
What have we got, boss? - Two locked doors.
真奇怪
That's weird.
门不只是锁上 还被栓住了
They're not just locked. They're bolted shut.
我们看看下面
Let's check underneath.
下面看起来可能被动过
It looks like there might have been a repair job under here.
是吗? -把螺丝起子给我
Yeah? - Pass me the screwdriver.
我来看看 -好 等一下
I'll take a look. - Yeah, one sec.
谢谢
Ta.
好了
Right.
可恶 有个定时土制炸♥弹♥
Shit! We have a timer-operated IED.
我们得马上把这辆卡车移走 疏散所有人
We've gotta get this truck moved now. Get everyone evacuated.
这下面的炸♥药♥足以炸毁整栋房♥子
There's enough explosives under here to take out the whole building.
快点 丹尼 立刻
Go, Danny, now!
大家从远端出口出去 走下楼梯
Everyone make their way out the far exit and down the stairs!
动起来 -请站起来
Keep moving! - Everybody on your feet please.
一切都在我们掌控中 继续走
... everything we have. Just keep moving.
请冷静 -越快越好
Calmly please! - As quick as you can!
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
请移♥动♥ -我们得加快速度
Move please! - We need to be faster.
谢谢 继续走
Keep moving.
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜
Lana.
拉娜
Lana.
你没事吧? -你没事吧?
You okay? - You all right?
你太厉害了
That was impressive.
你的婚礼上最好有正常的烟火
You better have some decent fireworks at your wedding.
而不是这种杀人炸♥弹♥ -是啊 做得好
Not these flash bastards. - Yeah, good one.
金先生? 我是约翰法兰西斯指挥官
Mr. King? Commander John Francis.
你和你的客人非常幸运 我的团队移除的那颗炸♥弹♥
You and your guests are very fortunate. That bomb removed by my team
原本能将这栋房♥子夷为平地 杀死这里所有的人
would have flattened your house and killed everyone in it.
明白 -请放心
Understood. - Rest assured,
我们会提供你们全天候的保护
we'll be providing you with round-the-clock protection
直到我们抓到凶手 我向你保证 先生
until we've caught the perpetrators. You have my word, sir.
我的家人和我都很感激你们
My family and I are grateful.
局长要我转达他最深切的歉意
The commissioner asked me to express his deepest regrets.
他要我向你保证 我们会尽一切力量保护你的安全
He sends his assurances that we'll do everything in our power to keep you safe.
我们不会让他们赢的 先生 -谢谢你 指挥官
We won't let them win, sir. - Thank you, Commander.
金先生 这位是拉娜华盛顿 我们的资深防爆专家
Mr. King, this is Lana Washington, our senor explosives officer,
她负责找到并将土制炸♥弹♥移至安全处
who was responsible for finding and moving the IED to safety.
非常感谢你和你的团队 拉娜 -很高兴能帮上忙
A debt of gratitude to you and your team, Lana. - Happy to be of service.
迟到总比不来好
Better to arrive late than not to come at all.
我相信你们都很震惊
Well I'm sure it's been a nasty shock for all of you.
那辆荒原路华是我祖父的 他的骄傲和喜悦
That Land Rover was my grandfather's. His pride and joy.
对我们来说意义重大
Meant a great deal to us.
恕我失陪 我得回去找我太太和家人了
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表