剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
I'm gonna send you some screenshots.
等等 -了解 慢慢来
Hold on. - Understood. Take your time.
该死
Shit.
防爆专家2号♥呼叫所有单位 发现土制炸♥弹♥
Expo two to all units. We have IED contact.
上面接了光感测开关
Light sensitive switch attached.
我得使用膨胀泡棉 我们得盖住光敏电阻
I'm gonna have to use the expanding foam. We need to cover the LDR.
防爆专家2号♥呼叫所有单位
Expo two to all units.
光敏电阻已经盖住了 但装置仍在运作 这只是权宜之计
LDR is covered, but the device is still live. This is just a temporary fix.
所有单位待命 直到危机解除
All units to wait out until neutralised.
我一直在监听警方内部通讯
I've been monitoring internal police coms
看看他们拍到谁的照片
and look whose photo they've got.
他在哪里? -他去拿补给品了
Where is he? - He's gone to get supplies.
我们得马上把他带回来 -好
We need to get him back here now. - Okay.
这张驾照 -怎么了?
This driving licence... - Yeah?
上面有马克格里菲斯的名字 但是尼克胡德的大头照
It's got the name Mark Griffiths on it, but Nick Hood's mugshot.
好
All right.
做得好 拉娜 -很高兴我能帮上忙
Yeah, good work, Lana. - Glad I could help.
拉娜 我们得走了
Lana, we gotta make a move.
(爸:可以打电♥话♥给你妈吗? )
两分钟...抱歉 -好
Uh, yeah, two minutes. - All right.
对
Yeah.
你好 我是薇儿 请在哔声后留言
Hello, it's Val. Please leave a message after the tone.
我会回电给你 再见
I'll get back to you. Bye.
这是让受害者操作的装置 使用光敏电阻启动
It was a victim operated device using a light dependent resistor.
有点像我们在项圈炸♥弹♥上看到的
A bit like what we saw with the collar bomb.
好 我们问过的邻居说他们只看过尼克
Right, well, neighbours we spoke to suggest it was only Nick
白天偶尔会进出那栋房♥子
coming and going occasionally during the day.
所以你找到的马克格里菲斯的驾照
So the driving licence you found in the name Mark Griffiths
它被用来在斯特里萨姆的租车公♥司♥ 租了一辆厢型车
was used to rent a van from a van hire company in Streatham
租期就在尼克从波兰回来的隔天
the day after Nick returned from Poland.
接着我们追踪那辆厢型车 从斯特里萨姆开到了苏格兰
We then tracked the van from Streatham to Scotland
再从斯特兰拉尔搭渡轮到贝尔法斯特
where he drives onto the ferry from Stranraer to Belfast.
接着我们追踪到它前往恩尼斯基连 接近爱尔兰边境
We then tracked its route down to Enniskillen close to the Irish border,
但后来我们失去了厢型车的踪迹 大约两小时
but we then lose sight of the van for approximately two hours
然后它又再次出现在镜头上 往北开回贝尔法斯特
before it reappears on camera, heading back up north to Belfast.
他一个人吗? -去程是的
Was he alone? - On the way there, yes.
但在回程路上 是别人在开车
On the way back, there was someone else behind the wheel,
测速照相机在贝尔法斯特的 M1公路上拍到他们
and the speed cameras picked them up on the M1 just outside of Belfast.
我觉得那看起来像嫌犯二号♥
That looks like suspect B to me.
同意 有卫星定位资料吗? -没有用
Agreed. Any GPS data? - No use.
这些人始终如一 他们更换SIM卡、抛弃式手♥机♥等等
These guys are too consistent. They're swapping out sim cards, burner phones, et cetera.
那两小时的空档呢? -我正在跟爱尔兰和平卫队联络
What about the two hour window? - I'm liaising with the Guarder.
做得好
Good work.
做得好
Good work.
你好 我是薇儿 请在哔声后留言
Hello, it's Val. Please leave a message after the tone.
我再回电给你 再见
I'll get back to you. Bye.
妈 是我 听着 我很抱歉 我...
Hi, Mum. It's me. Um, listen, I'm sorry. I--
拉娜 疑似在东伦敦的一间五金行 发现嫌犯二号♥
Lana, possible sighting of suspect B in a hardware store in East London.
指挥中心35呼叫各单位 已追踪到嫌犯在佛布鲁克工业园区
Central 35 to all units. Suspect have been tracked to Fullbrook Industrial Estate.
准备部署
Standby to deploy.
他带我们去找他们
He's taken us straight to 'em.
请注意 嫌犯可能持有武器 并被视为极度危险人物
Be advised, the suspect is likely armed and considered extremely dangerous.
行动吧 快走...
Let's move in. Go, go, go.
有人吗?
Hello.
有人吗?
Hello.
我拿到东西了 我在仓库 你在哪里?
I've got the stuff. I'm at the warehouse. Where are you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
该死!
Shit!
我们在边境附近跟丢了胡德开的厢型车
We lose sight of Hood in his van near the border,
但两小时后 他被拍到在回程的路上
but two hours later he's captured making the return journey.
我们认为他可能拿了从波兰走私的炸♥药♥
We think that he might've collected explosives trafficked from Poland.
除了他抵达边境之外 我们没有其他情报 有什么想法吗?
We've got no intel beyond him arriving at the border. Any ideas?
如果你从A4公路的黑狮穿越边境
If you're crossing the border at Black Lion on the A4,
斯莱戈有个小港口
there's a small port at Sligo,
车程40分钟 来回就是1小时20分钟
which is a 40 minute drive or an hour 20 there and back.
符合你的时间范围 -没时间走海路
Fits your timeframe. - There's no time to come by sea.
飞机呢? -有诺克国际机场
What about air? - There's Knock International Airport,
但越过边境之后要开一个半小时的车
but it's an hour 30 drive once you cross the border.
胡德在某个时间点载了一名乘客 也就是嫌犯二号♥
Um, Hood picked up a passenger at some point, suspect B.
我收到你传来的照片了
I got the images you sent.
我们会帮你问机场那边 看看能找到什么
We'll get onto the airport for you. See what we can find.
对 几乎可以确定是嫌犯二号♥
Yeah, almost certainly suspect B.
已经比对他跟照片中的人 没有其他嫌犯
He's been matched to the photos. No other suspects.
好 他们知道我们盯上他了 -对 让他带我们来到这里
Right. They obviously knew we were wrong to him. - Yeah, he was leading us back here.
看来他们清空了这个地方 他们没留下太多东西
Well, it looks like they cleaned out. They didn't leave much behind.
因为他成了累赘 所以他们杀了他
And because he'd become a liability, they just took him out.
塞满炸♥药♥的玩具 他们在计划什么?
Toys stuffed with explosives. What were they planning?
好 暂时这样就行了
Okay, this'll work for now.
好 我们继续吧
All right, let's get on with it.
另一个人呢?
What happened to the other guy?
他会明白目标比我们任何人都重要
He'd understand that the cause is more important than any of us.
我们必须除掉任何对任务造成威胁的人
And we have to lose anyone who represents a threat to our mission.
是谁?
Who is it?
喂? 是
Hello. Yeah.
我们被迫破坏我们的行动 我们别无选择
We were forced to sabotage our operation. We had no choice.
当然了 关掉它 你说了算
Of course. Close it down. Whatev-Whatever you say.
好
Yes.
钱已经汇进帐户了吗?
Uh, has the money been paid into the account?
好
Right.
好...
Okay. Okay.
我们要到电子商场买♥♥什么?
What were we needing from the electronic store?
无线网络增幅器 对 我们还是需要
Wifi booster. Yeah, we still need it.
可以让他去
He could go.
他们十分钟后会来接我 我时间不多
They're picking me up in 10 minutes. I haven't got long.
浪潮帮的一名成员死了
One of the Wave gang members is dead.
他们在监听警方的内部通讯
They're monitoring police alerts,
所以他们知道 她知道
so they knew. She knew.
听着
Listen,
还有别人 高层的人
there's someone else. Someone higher up.
金主
The money.
负责的女人接到一通电♥话♥ 一个男人的声音叫她住手
The woman in charge got a call. Man's voice telling her to stop.
她会住手吗? -不可能
And will she? - No way.
我找到这个
I found this.
去查这笔钱
Trace the money.
(农业用肥料 现金付讫)
你在玩什么把戏?
What are you playing at?
长官 我必须去见他
Sir, I had to go and meet him.
你再次违反了明确的命令
You disobeyed a clear order again.
就像我之前告诉你的 长官 艾力克斯不信任你 你们任何人
Like I told you before, sir, Alex doesn't trust you. Any of you.
但听着 那不重要 嫌犯一号♥不是主谋
But look, that's not important. Suspect A is not the leader.
还有更高层的人 那才是你们该调查的人
There's somebody higher up. That's who you need to be investigating.
我明确地告诉过你 不要单独跟他见面
I expressly told you not to meet him by yourself.
你要想办法联络我们
That you were to find a way to contact us.
我当下做了一个决定 他想单独跟我见面
I made a split second decision. He wanted to meet me alone.
你得去查那笔钱 而不是艾力克斯 有更高层的人
You need to trace the money. Not Alex. There's somebody higher up.
有人在听我说话吗? -你以为你是谁?
Is anyone listening to me? - Who the hell do you think you are?
一个在乎拯救性命 而不是在乎自己事业的人
Somebody that cares about saving lives, not their own career.
你说什么? -还有更高层的人
Excuse me. - There is someone higher up.
你完全越界了!
You are completely out of line.
反正你只在乎政♥治♥ -别说了...
It's all political with you anyway, isn't it? - Stop.
你只是在玩游戏 -我不想再听你说任何一句话
It's all playing games. - I don't want to hear another word.
这都是为了保护你自己 对吧?
It's all protecting your own neck, isn't it?
你根本不在乎艾力克斯 你根本不在乎受害者
You don't give a shit about Alex. You don't give a shit about the victims.
你甚至不在乎你的团队
You don't even give a shit about your team.
我受够了 我真的受够了!
Do you know what? I'm done. I'm fucking done
为你这种爱拍马屁的混♥蛋♥工作
working for a brown nosing twat like you.
好了 你复职了 请自便
There you go. You got your job back. Knock yourself out.
拉娜 等等
Lana, wait.
拉娜 你要去哪里? 听着...
Lana, where are you going? Listen--
海伦 别说了 我们不是朋友
Helen, just give it a rest. All right. We're not mates.
我知道 我只是想帮你
Look, I know that. I am just trying to help you--
别再假装你在乎了
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表