剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
Stop pretending like you give a shit.
别再假装我是个好人 我不是!
Stop acting like I'm a nice person. I'm not.
你知道 我和汤姆本来要复合的
You know, me and Thom, we were gonna make a go of things.
他只是一直没机会告诉你 抱歉
He just never got round to telling you. Sorry.
你还好吗 海伦? -没事...
Oh, you okay, Helen? - Yeah. Yeah.
我们...
We, uh,
我们还不知道嫌犯二号♥的真名 所以...
we still don't know suspect B's real name yet. So, um,
你呢? -好...
what about you? - Yeah,
都柏林反恐局的和平卫队回电了 他有跟当地警员谈过
the Guarder in Dublin Counter Terror called back. He spoke to a local officer.
伯德希尔靠近边界的地方有个私人机场
There's a private airstrip at Birdhill, close to the border.
权贵人士经常飞去那里
High net worth individuals often fly in.
他刚传给我那段时间所有入境的班机名单
He's just sent me a list of all incoming flights over that time period.
很好 听起来很有希望
Good. Sounds promising.
我们也跟政♥府♥通讯总部谈过了
Also, we just spoke to GCHQ.
他们说两张照片的生物特征模板
They say that the biometric template for both images are an exact match
脸部、解剖学和步态都完全吻合
on facial, anatomical, and gait.
也就是说特拉提亚的监视器拍到的消防员
That means that the firefighter caught on CCTV at Tritia is the same woman
跟在克拉考与军♥火♥商见面的是同一个人
who was at the arms dealer meeting in Cracow.
都是嫌犯一号♥
They're both suspect A.
授权单位会将她列入主要观察名单
And she'll be added to a primary watch list by the authorising officer.
所以下次她就会出现在我们的系统中
So next time she pops up on our system...
如果探测器影像与观察名单中的人吻合
If a probe image is submitted to the watch list and matched,
就会立刻发出警报
an alert will be issued immediately.
我传了一份在伯德希尔机场降落的
I'm sharing a list of passenger manifests and private planes
私人飞机和所有乘客的名单 -很好
landing at Birdhill with you. - Okay.
(乘客名单)
可恶! -该死
Shit. - Bloody hell.
韦伯斯特金去年搭乘庞巴迪挑战者喷射机
Webster King has flown into Birdhill airstrip a total of nine times in the last year
飞到伯德希尔机场九次
on a Bombardier Challenger jet.
飞行登记号♥码是GBIFY
Flight registration number, Golf Bravo India Foxtrot Yankee.
原来他在当地有一座小城♥堡♥
Turns out he owns a small castle locally.
我们跟丢尼克胡德开的厢型车的地方 距离伯德希尔机场只有40分钟车程
Birdhill Airport is just 40 minutes from where we lose the van driven by Nick Hood.
但他的名字没出现在 2月8日的乘客名单上
But his name doesn't appear on the 8th of February manifest.
金那天没飞过去 但同一架挑战者喷射机有
King didn't fly in that day, but the same Challenger jet did.
他们在跑道上花了大约20分钟卸货
They spent about 20 minutes on the runway unloading goods
然后才飞往伦敦城市机场
before departing for London City Airport.
对 要不要打赌嫌犯二号♥ 也在伯德希尔机场下飞机?
Yeah, and what's the betting that suspect B also disembarked at Birdhill?
金和挑战者喷射机有什么关系? 那是他的飞机吗?
Well, what's King's connection to the Challenger? Does he own it?
那是空壳公♥司♥拥有的英国飞机 登记地址在爱尔兰
Well, it's a British plane owned by a shell company and it's registered in Ireland.
查一下飞行纪录 这一架... -GBI...
Check the flight history for... - Uh, Golf Bravo--
对...我知道 看看日期是否符合 尼克胡德飞往克拉考的班机
Yes, yes, yes, I know. See if the dates match with Nick Hood's flight to Cracow.
你说什么?
You what?
但你爱你的工作
But you love your job.
你得到你想要的了 你讨厌我的工作
You got what you wanted. You hated me doing it.
对...但我们不曾试着阻止你 从你离开那天起就没有
Yeah. Yeah. But I mean, we've never tried to stop you. Not since the day you left.
不 我16岁离家 你们不曾阻止我
No, I left home at 16. You never stopped me.
我去了战区 去阿富汗
I went to a war zone, to Afghanistan.
这说明了一切 不是吗? 但就像你一直提醒我的 妈
I mean, it says it all, doesn't it? But like you keep reminding me, Mum,
我不像比利那样需要你 我不需要... -你在说什么?
I didn't need you like Billy did. I didn't need that. - What are you talking about?
并不是全部的人都活着回来
It wasn't like we all came back.
我们有12个人 我们是一群坚强的团队 只有6人回来
There was, there was 12 of us. We were a solid bunch. Six came back. Yeah.
对 然后我就做了这份工作 我很擅长
And then I did this job and I was good at it.
但我有带来改变吗? 不尽然 比利死了
But did I make a difference? Not really. Billy died.
你一定非常恨我 我救不了你的儿子
I mean, you must hate my guts. I couldn't save your own son.
小纳死了 他是我最亲近的家人
Knot died, the closest thing I had to family. John died.
约翰死了 我甚至不喜欢约翰 我受不了那个家伙
And I didn't even like John. I couldn't stand the guy,
但我也不想看到他在我面前被炸死
but I didn't wanna see him blown up in front of my eyes, no.
然后...汤姆
And then Thom.
汤姆死了 没错
Thom died. Yeah.
你知道我每天都在做什么吗? -不知道 你从来不谈
Do you know what I do day to day? - No. Look, you never talk about it.
你从没问过! 我告诉你我在做什么
You've never asked. I'll tell you what I do.
事实上 我告诉你我今天做了什么
In fact, I'll tell you what I did today.
今天 我试着拆除一颗炸♥弹♥ 如果它爆♥炸♥
Today I tried to diffuse a bomb that if it had have gone off,
它会穿透我全身的每根骨头和肌肉
i-it'd have gone through every bone and muscle in my body.
你得一块一块地把我从地上捡起来!
You'd have been picking me up off the floor bit by bit.
前几天 有个女人戴着项圈炸♥弹♥ 被链在散热器上
The other day, there was a woman chained to a radiator with a collar bomb.
项圈炸♥弹♥套在她脖子上
A collar bomb right around her neck.
我这辈子从没看过一个人这么害怕
I have never seen somebody so petrified in all my life.
你知道发生了什么事吗? 我救不了她
And do you know what happened? I couldn't save her.
她的头就在我眼前炸开了!
Her head just blew off right in front of my eyes.
想象一下 你们什么都不懂!
Imagine that. You haven't got a fucking clue.
拉娜
Lana.
拉娜 你知道...
Lana. You know...
比利不是你的错 -谢了 爸
Billy wasn't your fault. - Thanks, Dad.
不是你的错 -谢谢你现在告诉我
Wasn't your fault. - Thanks for telling me that now.
真是帮了大忙 对
That's really helpful. Yeah.
六个月后 比利不是我的错 这很典型 因为你是个自私的笨蛋
Six months later, Billy wasn't my fault. Well, it's just typical because you're a selfish git.
你为什么不逃走 爸? 就像你平常那样
Why don't you run off, Dad, like you always do?
他会逃走 对吧 妈?
He runs away, don't he, Mum?
就像你说的 他会逃走 然后躲起来 -对...
Like you said, he runs away and he hides. - Yeah.
听着 你也好不到哪里去 振作一点 因为你对任何人都没用
Listen, you're no better. Get your shit together, 'cause you're no use to anybody.
这样说很缺德 -够了
That's a wicked thing to say. - Okay,
我们先冷静一下 好吗? 冷静下来 我们好好谈谈
let's just take a minute, all right? Calm down and we can talk properly.
这是事实 爸 你烦了我多久?
It's the truth, Dad. You been on me pecking my head for how long.
"打给你妈 解决你♥妈♥的♥问题" 你应付不来
"Ring your mum, sort your mum out." You can't deal with it.
让我来处理 妈 你是个酒鬼
Well, let me deal with it, Mum. You're a pisshead.
很抱歉 我不是你理想中的女儿 而比利是你最爱的孩子
And I'm sorry that I wasn't the daughter that you wanted me to be and Billy was your favourite.
太荒谬了! 我希望你们两个都快乐
That's ridiculous. I wanted both of you to be happy.
我看起来快乐吗?
Do I look happy?
我救不了我爱的人 我受够了 我什么都不在乎了
I can't save the people that I love. I'm done. I have zero fucks to give.
一开始并不清楚 但换个角度来看
It wasn't clear initially, but when looked at differently,
这些对金的攻击事件其实都对他有利
the attacks on King are actually to his advantage.
韦伯斯特的一间空壳公♥司♥
One of Webster's shell companies
是众多投标重新开♥发♥那块土地的企业之一
is among a number of businesses bidding for redevelopment of the site
就跟巴特西发电站很像
much like Power Station.
对 他想降低价格
Yeah, he's trying to lower the asking price.
我们已经知道特拉提亚全球分♥析♥的事了
We already know about Tritia Global.
我稍早跟金融行为监♥管♥局♥ 有一段很有意思的对话
I-I actually had an interesting conversation with the FCA earlier.
原来特拉提亚公♥司♥因为不当泄漏资料 而正在接受调查
Turns out Tritia was under investigation regarding improper data sharing.
直到炸♥弹♥摧毁了所有重要纪录
Right up until the bomb destroyed all the vital records.
没错
Exactly.
汉考克、席尔与普尔非营利组织
Hancock Seal and Pool Non-Profit
是韦伯斯特基金会的控股公♥司♥
is a holding company of Webster's foundation
最近过世的马修鲍佛利部长
of which recently deceased minister Matthew Polfrey
是他们之前的生意伙伴
was a former business partner.
报导指出两人最近起了争执
Reports point to a recent falling out between the two men.
当地的顾问说金对他的乡村庄园 并没有什么特殊情感
Also, local counsellors say that far from being sentimental about his country estate,
他最近计划在三年内盖两千栋新房♥子
King has recently put in plans to build 2000 new homes
就在这块土地上
on the site within three years.
还有一件事 拉娜拿到的收据
One more thing. Lana's receipt.
肥料是养猪场买♥♥的 但他们不太需要肥料
The fertiliser was purchased by a pig farm with little need for fertiliser.
我相信那是幌子 我们正在确认
I'm sure it's a front. We're chasing confirmation,
但如果韦伯斯特金是租约持有人 我也不会感到意外
but I wouldn't be surprised if Webster King is the lease holder.
金是新一代亿万富翁的代言人
King is the poster boy for this new breed of billionaire.
为他们做有利的事 说服政♥府♥照顾他们的利益
Running things in their favour, convincing governments to look after their interests.
听着 不到24小时前 金自己也成了目标
Look, less than 24 hours ago, King himself was targeted.
要不是拉娜把那辆荒原路华开走
If Lana hadn't driven that Land Rover away,
他就会跟其他宾客一起送命了
he woulda been killed along with the rest of the guests.
抱歉 你们的理论说不通
Sorry, your theory just doesn't add up.
丹尼 -拉娜 你还好吗?
Danny. - Lana, you all right?
没事 我很好 谢谢 怎么了?
Yeah. Good thanks. What's up?
听着 发生了什么事? 你得跟我说
Look, what's going on? You need to talk to me,
因为你什么都没说就走了
because you just walked out without saying anything.
对 我知道 对不起
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
你对海伦说的话 那真的太过分了
What you said to Helen, that was completely out of order.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你不是唯一关心汤姆的人 知道吗?
No, you're not the only one that cared about Thom. All right?
我知道 丹尼 只是法兰西斯不听我的话
I know, Danny. It's just, Francis was not listening to me.
我知道我不该让这件事影响我
And, um, I know I shouldn't let it get to me,
但我真的无法应付他
but he's impossible for me to deal with.
你只需要照照镜子
You just need to look in the mirror for a second.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表