剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
还有其他露宿者吗
Seen any other rough sleepers?
在哪
Where?
有个老人 睡在硬纸板里
There's an old man, he's covered in cardboard,
还有一些人 来来去去的
and, and a few others come and go.
过去12小时你有见过新面孔吗
Have you seen anyone new in the last 12 hours?
陌生人
A stranger?
好的 t4号♥呼叫中控85
Right, Trojan Four to Central Eight Five,
十楼一家露宿者 请求支援
we have a family on floor 10, request back up.
我们继续向上排查
We are now ascending to the next level.
所以 你又回队了
So you're back on the team then.
我本就不该离队的
Should never have been off it.
就这吗 一句道歉都没有
That it? No apology?
我没什么好道歉的
I have nothing to apologise for.
我只是说错了话 做错了事
Said some stuff, made some mistakes.
做错了事
Mistakes?
是啊 跟你一样
Yeah, just like you.
可我又没跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥上♥床♥ 对吧
Although I didn't screw a terrorist, did I?
或者是心怀不满的老兵 我宁愿这么叫他
Or ex- squaddie with a grievance, as I prefer to call him.
你太过分了约翰
One step outta line, John.
你知道 你不在时
You know, everything's been running all right
一切进展得都很顺
while you've been away.
哈斯是我们的高级主管 他为人专业友善
Hass is a top senior, knows his stuff, very respectful.
至于我和丹尼
And as for me and Danny,
我们也处得很好
well, we're getting on like an house on fire.
我还正帮他办单身派对呢
In fact, I'm planning his stag do.
整支队伍其乐融融 你♥他♥妈♥为啥要回来
We're a great team, so why the fuck are you back?
我是你的上级约翰
I'm your superior officer, John.
不 你哪方面都不比我优越
No, you're not superior to me in anyway,
你明白吗
do you understand?
你还是一点没变 是吧
You haven't changed at all, have you?
你也没有
Neither have you.
六个月一点教学也没学到 是吧
Six months away and it's done nothing for you, has it?
还是那副鬼样子
You're still fucked.
我知道 他们也知道
I know it and so do they.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
小华
Wash.
状态适合出任务吗
Ready for duty, fighting fit?
拉希姆拆弹专家
EXPO Rahim.
在
Sir.
跟我讲讲情况
Fill me in.
反恐特种枪♥械♥警员正在逐层搜寻 向屋顶进发 长官
CTSFO are going floor to floor, heading to the roof, sir.
有收获吗
Any joy?
我尚不知晓
Sir, I don't know yet.
很好
Very good.
中控85 收到
Central Eight Five, received.
楼层内发现平民
We've got civilians up there.
有多少
How many?
两个成年人和一个婴儿 其他楼层也许还有更多
Er, two adults and a baby, possibly more on other levels,
所以你来清扫楼层
so I need you to clear the floor
你来设置一个限制区域
and I need you to find a holding area.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
难道不该先审审他们吗
Shouldn't you interrogate them?
我们会给他们做笔录的
We'll question them,
但首要任务是清空大楼长官
but the first priority is clearing the building, sir.
为了您的自身安全
And I think for your own safety,
您最好留在这里 长官
you should stay down here, sir.
我们走吧
Let's go.
T1呼叫中控85
Trojan One to Central Eight Five,
我们正在向屋顶前进
we are proceeding to the roof.
2号♥拆弹员和T4正在检查11楼
EXPO 2 and Trojan Four are checking level 11.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
马上给总指挥官传信
Hey, get a message to Gold Commander.
通讯情报显示 举报停车场的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Telecoms intel says that the car park tip off
来自于昨天刚买♥♥的一次性手♥机♥
came from a burner phone purchased yesterday.
可能是个陷阱
Could be a trap.
所有单位注意
Control to all units.
我们收到一条关于那条
New Intel has been acquired
匿名举报电♥话♥新情报
about the anonymous phone tip off.
要格外小小心
Proceed with extreme caution.
断线钳
Bolt cutters.
中控85 我是t1号♥
Central Eight Five, this is Trojan One.
我们正在屋顶侦察
We are proceeding with roof recon
并遵循规范 谨慎操作
using extreme caution as instructed.
收到
Copy that.
T4在你们下面一层探测到
Possible IED threat detected by Trojan Four
潜在的简易爆♥炸♥装置
on the floor below you.
2号♥拆弹员正在调查中
EXPO 2 is currently investigating.
好的 我就快好了 别动
That's it, I'm nearly there, just stay still.
是绊线吧 小华
Trip wire, Wash?
看来答案是否定的 是吗
I take it that's a no, yeah, dunno?
什么都不是
Nothing.
7号♥拆弹员安全
EXPO 7 clear.
停车场11层的炸♥弹♥警报是虚惊一场
IED threat is a false alarm on car park level 11.
安全
Clear.
T1号♥呼叫中控85 没发现可疑目标
Trojan One to Central Eight Five, no visuals.
收到原地不动
Copy that, hold your position.
只是一根电线而已
It's just a bit of wire, mate.
有时候会卡在衣服和靴子里
Sometimes it gets caught in your clothes and your boots.
各位 你们还不能上来
Guys, you're not meant to be up here yet.
对不起
Sorry.
那是什么
What's that?
可能是无人机遥控器 我去拿
Could be a drone controller, I'll get it.
不行 谁也不许碰
No, nobody touch anything.
好了 大家都回去 快
Right, everybody needs to get back. Move!
稍等一下 伙计
Just hold on a minute, mate.
那是什么鬼东西
What the fuck's that?
不
No!
我们是个优秀的团队
We're a great team.
拉娜
Lana.
我好像 好像踩到什么东西了
I think I've, I think I've stood on something.
不要动
Don't move.
一步也别动
Don't move an inch.
回去 马上回去
Get back! Get back now!
快
Move!
汤姆
Thom.
拉娜 做点什么
Lana, do something.
我来了
I'm coming.
不要动 不要动 不要动
Stay still, stay really, really still.
2号♥拆弹员 我们找到目标了
EXPO 2, we have contact.
简易爆♥炸♥装置目标 完毕
IED contact, wait out.
收到 我们马上过去
Copy that, we're on our way.
我们马上来找你
We're coming to you.
不 谁也不许过来 这是命令
No, nobody comes out here, that is an order.
我听到 很大一声咔嗒声
I heard, erm, like a noisy clack
就在我右脚下面
underneath my, er, right foot.
你不要动 好吗
Stay still for me, yeah?
跟我讲讲
Tell me.
你站在一个压力板上
You're standing on a pressure plate.
你在踩上去的时候 就激活了它
When you step on it, it activates.
只要压力消失它就会
When you step off it-
我天啊 我天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
不要动
Don't move!
海伦
Helen, Helen!
不要动
Don't move.
我天啊
Oh, my God.
到处都是
They're everywhere.
什么
What?
我们他妈的来到了雷区中♥央♥
We're in the middle of a fucking minefield.
拉娜 请回话
Lana, talk to me.
拉娜 你还好吧
Lana, you okay?
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表