剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
所以我只能手动处理了
so I'm gonna have to deal with this manually.
哥们儿 你是活腻了吗
Mate, have you got a death wish or something?
好 这是你最后的机会
Okay, this is your last chance.
我建议你马上和丹尼一起离开
I would suggest you leave now with Danny.
我要留下
I'm staying.
老大
Boss.
什么情况
What's the story?
他说他不想上来
He said he's not coming.
先生 我强烈建议你上来
Sir, I do strongly advise you to leave.
汤姆 没事 我能搞定
Thom, it's all right. I've got this.
好了 拿走梯子 丹尼
Right, take the ladder, Danny,
让大家都退后 拜托
and get everybody back please.
好吧
All right.
好的 拉娜 楼下见
Right, Lana, I'll see you down there.
只是个干♥扰♥器♥ 干扰电梯运行的
Just a jammer. Stops the lift from operating.
你可以掀开毯子了
You can take that off now.
2号♥拆弹员 只是个干♥扰♥器♥
Expo two, we've got a jammer.
一切安全
AlI clear.
中控85 收到
Central eight five, received.
中控35 请求恢复供电
Central three five, can you reinstate power?
好的
All right.
去一楼
Ground floor.
家装用品和男装
Soft furnishing and menswear.
你可以买♥♥条新裤子
You can pick up some new pants.
我早说过了 根本没什么
I told you it was nothing.
好了 各位 继续顺着楼梯下去
Okay guys, just keep following the stairs down,
下面会有警官等着你
there'll be officers waiting for you at the bottom.
继续下楼 保持冷静 保持冷静
Keep following down, stay calm! Stay calm!
拆弹二队呼叫拆弹员2号♥
Expo two bravo to expo two.
拉娜 你没事吧 拉娜
Lana, you okay? Lana!
中控85 我听到一声爆♥炸♥
Central eight five, I heard an explosion,
有人看到2号♥拆弹员了吗
anyone got eyes on expo two?
重复 2号♥拆弹员
Repeat eyes on expo two?
你不能上来 先生 马上下去
You can't be here, sir, you have to go down.
不是 我是拆弹员15 怎么回事
No, I'm expo 15. What's going on?
有个电梯井发生爆♥炸♥
Explosion in one of the lift shafts.
带我去最近的进入点
Where's the nearest access point?
里面可能困住人了
There could be people trapped inside.
所以请你往后站一下好吗
So can you stand back, please?
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
怎么啦
What?
自己看
Just look.
什么
What?
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表