剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
I didn't want any of this.
我也失去过挚爱
I lost someone, too.
我知道那是什么感觉 -好吧
I know what it's like- - Okay.
我是犯过错误 严重的错误
I made a mistake, fine, a terrible mistake.
但我当时很悲伤
But I was grieving.
我今天站在这里 是想弥补过错
And now I'm here trying to put it right.
好吧
Okay.
好
All right.
告诉我们他们下一步会做什么
We need to know what they're planning next.
做什么都有可能
It could be anything.
他们喜欢玩游戏
They love playing games.
他们就是在搞你心态
They're messing with your heads.
这种行为完全违背了我的命令
That is a direct contradiction of my orders.
必须在空旷处见面
Only meet in an open space
见面时必须全面监控
with full surveillance,
必须有武装警♥察♥和狙击手就位
armed offices and snipers in place.
你们是哪条要求没听明白
What is it about that you didn't understand?
说句公道话 长官
To be fair to Helen, sir,
她想在外面见面 是我进去的
she wanted to meet outside, I went in.
可你们又有何收获
And what have you got, hm?
没发现确切的身份
No firm ID.
没有能立刻采取行动的信息
No useful informatjon that we can act on right now.
没有任何信息 能帮我们
Nothing to help us with that,
解开这个争分夺秒的计时器
which is counting down pretty fucking fast.
解开这个争分夺秒的计时器
which is counting down pretty fucking fast.
长官 我们本可以逮捕他
Sir, we could have arrested him.
本可以押他过来
We could have brought him in,
但这有什么用呢
but then what would we have now?
他愿意当我们的内线
He's willing to stay on the inside.
他愿意为我们提供信息
He's willing to feed us information.
这还不够有价值吗
Isn't that worth something?
我们比三小时前多了很多筹码
Isn't that a lot more than what we had three hours ago?
前提是他没骗我们
If it's real.
巴特拉
Batra.
长官
Sir?
把尼克胡德的所有资料给这个 亚历克斯
Give everything we've got on Nick Hood to this Alex.
有监控录像里那个消防员的线索吗
Any news on, er CCTV firefighter?
哦 还没有
Oh, no, not yet.
但肯定能查到什么的吧
But there's got to be something.
大楼里到处都是摄像头
The building is covered in cameras.
附近的街道查过吗
Any nearby streets?
知道 有发现我会告诉你
Yeah, I will let you know when I find anything.
好的
Okay.
拉娜
Lana?
你说
Yes?
你妈在楼下
Your mum is downstairs.
妈妈
Mum.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
拉娜
Lana!
你好啊 亲爱的
Hiya, luv.
我看到新闻了
I saw on the news.
汤姆的事
Thom.
我只是想确保你没事
I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
我只是想确保你没事
Ijust wanted to make sure you're okay.
恩 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
真是太可怕了
Such a terrible thing.
可怕到令人发指
Terrible, terrible thing.
汤姆这么好的人
A man like Thom was,
这么善良 正派的人
good, decent man.
你一定很伤心 亲爱的
You must be devastated, luv.
我没事 我只想把工作继续下去
I'm all right, I'm just getting on with the job.
你不能总把情绪藏起来
Well, you can't bottle it up.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
不行的
You can't.
这对你不好
It's not good for you.
比利死的时候 我也这么做过
I've done that with Billy
看看我成了什么样
and look at the state of me.
你真的还好吗
Are you all right?
我还记得你第一次带汤姆回家
You know, I remember the first time you brought Thom home.
他太帅了
He was so handsome.
我对你♥爸♥爸说 得把这小子抓牢
I said to your dad, I said, "That boy's a keeper. "
我还跟他说 我女儿值得这样一个好男人
I told him, I said, "She deserves someone good in her life. "
是真的
You do.
我还有
I've got, erm
我还有很多工作要做
I've got a lot of work on.
我送你上出租车吧
So let me put you in a taxi.
不用了 我坐公车回去
No need, I'll just hop on the bus.
行 那我下班后去看你
Okay, well, I'll come over after work.
我路上会买♥♥点咖喱
I'|| pick up a curry on the way.
不
No.
不 你不要来家里
No, I don't want you coming round the house.
为什么
Why not?
因为家里现在一切都不对劲
Because things are all wrong at the moment.
我不想让你卷进来
I don't want you in the middle of it.
我是个成年人了 妈妈
Well, I'm a grownup, Mum.
我明白
I understand that- -
不
No.
不 拉娜
No, Lana.
你根本想不到
You have no idea.
想不到
No idea.
我跟你♥爸♥ 我俩闹得很凶
Me and your dad, it's just awful.
太可怕了
It's horrible.
我不想把你卷进来
I don't want you involved.
孩子不该看到父母这个样子
No child should see their parents like this.
我不是小孩子了 妈妈
I'm not a child, Mum.
很抱歉
I'm sorry!
我觉得是该正式见一下了
I thought it was time that we met properly.
我们对你过去几月的工作很满意
We've been impressed, last few months.
黑入监控录像
Hacking CCTV.
摄像头
The cameras.
我们认为你已经可以上岗了
We think you're ready to step up,
成为团队中值得信赖的一员
become a trusted member of the team
是吗
Yeah?
我们想让你搭建一个系统
We want you to set up a system for us
我们有12个摄像头
We've got 12 cameras.
需要实时传输高质量图像
They all need to transmit top quality images in realtime.
你能做到吗
That something you can do?
能
Yeah.
太好了
Great.
那就现在动手吧
Maybe you can check them out now.
但首先 你得先把这个上传
First we need you to upload this.
确保别追查到我们身上
Make sure it can't be traced back to us.
你怎么没提前跟我说一下她的状态
Why didn't you tell me what state she was in?
很抱歉 亲爱的
So sorry, luv.
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
好吧 这事你得处理好 爸
Right, well, you've got to deal with this, Dad.
照顾好她
Look after her.
是的
Yeah.
我下班后你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I finish work.
一会儿见
See you in a bit.
拜拜
Bye.
这段视频是10分钟前上传的
This uploaded 10 minutes ago.
已经有超过50万的浏览量
It's already got over half a million views.
那块电路图有线索吗
Any joy with the circuit diagram?
没 长官 国防安全实验室说辨认不出
No, sir, Porton Down don't recognise what it is.
甚至不确定是不是电路图
They're not even sure it is a circuit diagram.
如果不是电路图呢
What if it isn't?
鹅卵石下是海滩
Under the streets, the beach.
所以呢
So?
如果是他们的失误呢
So what if they've made a mistake?
他们犯的第一个错
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表