剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
It's the only way through to get to the fire.
里面有人吗
Is there anyone inside?
只有值班工人
Shift workers.
我们担心火势会蔓延到另一边的变压器
We're worried that the fire could spread to the transformer
从而再次引起爆♥炸♥
on the far side and cause that to explode too.
你们不拆掉大门炸♥弹♥ 我们两边火都救不了
We can't get to either until you clear the gate.
哈斯那边有消息吗
Any word on Hass?
还没有
No, not yet.
要给你穿上装备吗
Shall we get you kitted up?
这玩意儿肯定更重了
I'm sure this has got heavier.
咱们不是讨论过么 老大
Been here before, haven't we, boss?
好了
Okay?
大家都撤回去
Everyone back!
我们得清除炸♥弹♥
We need to clear this.
什么情况 老大
What have we got, boss?
看起来像是触发线
Looks like a trigger wire.
连接着大门的两边
It bridges both sides of the gate.
我需要再看清楚点
I need to get a better look.
确实是简易爆♥炸♥装置
IED confirmed.
妈的
Shit.
老大 你还好吗
Boss, you okay?
一共两个装置 似乎相连在一起
We've two devices, they seem to be linked.
目的是要炸毁大门两边
The whole gate is set to blow.
好 情况如何
Okay, what's the status?
开始吧
Here we go.
慢一点
Easy does it.
所以 我们能进去了吗
So, can we go in?
恐怕不行 发现两个爆♥炸♥装置
Afraid not, we've got two devices.
都藏在警示牌后面
They're both hidden behind the warning signs.
大门应该会在被推开后
It looks like they're set to blow simultaneously
两边同时爆♥炸♥
after the gates open.
你要等哈斯吗
Are you gonna wait for Hass?
长官 我们已经到达发电站
Sir, we're at the power station now.
消防部门需要进入
Fire service needs to get in
为变压器灭火 并疏散人员
to deal with the transformer fire and evacuate staff,
但有报告说 大门上装了简易爆♥炸♥装置
but there are reports of some kind of IED on the gate.
我先跟消防指挥官和拆拆弹员谈谈
I'm gonna speak to the fire commander and EXPO and, erm,
再向您报告
and report back.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
拉娜
Lana.
汤姆
Thom.
我以为来的是哈斯
I was expecting Hass.
抱歉了 来的是我
Sorry, you got me.
所以具体是什么情况
So what are we dealing with?
大门上装了两个装置
Er, we've got two devices on the access gate.
他们设置了机关 让人无法从外面进入
They've rigged it so we can't reach it from this side.
只要有人开门 就会爆♥炸♥吗
And if anyone opens a gate, it'll go off?
没错
Correct.
我是摩根警探
DS Morgan.
拉娜·华盛顿 拆弹专家
Lana Washington, EXPO.
通过值班表我们得知
From the staff list,
有三个值班工人困在里面
we know there are three shift workers trapped inside.
我们正试图联♥系♥他们
We're trying to establish contact with them.
我们还有多少时间
How long have we got?
火灾离第二个变压器大约20米远
The fire's about 20 metres from the second transformer.
如果第二个变压器爆♥炸♥ 倒班工人就逃不出来了
And if that goes up the shift workers won't stand a charge.
我们得尽快进去
We need to get inside ASAP.
你能在围墙上凿个洞
Can you cut a hole in the fence
让我穿过去吗
big enough for me to get through?
没问题
Yeah, that's no problem.
拆弹专家需要来到大门另一侧
EXPO need access to the other side of the gate.
你俩还联♥系♥吗
You two talk much?
没 我走后就没联♥系♥了
Er, no, not since I left.
一会儿见
See you in a sec.
陌生人
Stranger.
谁跟你陌生人呢
What time do you call this?
你还好吗
You all right?
最近怎么样
What's going on?
这家伙来这儿干什么
What the fuck's he doing here?
他回来已经几个月了
He's been back a couple of months,
他仍在试用期
he's on probation.
他差点害死我 这个家伙很危险
He almost had me killed, he's dangerous.
现在不会了 他表现不错 他很认真
Not anymore, he's doing good, he's buckled down.
他是个种族主义者 这是你自己说的
He's a racist, you said so yourself.
他在努力改变
He's trying to change.
听着 目前的现状是 我们训练有素
Look, the truth is we don't have enough
的人手太稀缺了 小华
trained personnel, Wash.
他犯过错 但已改过自新了 好吗
He made a mistake, he knows it, okay?
他对这个团队很有价值
He's a valuable member of the team.
那是我的团队
My team.
你不是不在嘛 我帮你代管
You were away, I was in charge.
当时需要作出决定 这就是我的决定
Decisions had to be made, I made them.
老大 -什么事
- Boss. - Yeah?
什么事
Yes?
他们准备好了
They're set.
我可以上 -我来
I can handle this. - I've got it.
丹尼 你这个准新郎哈
Danny, mate, stag do.
别办彩弹射击了 我们去白教堂的
Forget the paintballing, we'll go to this little strip club
脱衣舞俱乐部吧
in Whitechapel, yeah?
我请客
My treat.
庆祝你最后一晚的自♥由♥ 伙计
It's your last night of freedom, mate.
听起来不错
Yeah, sounds great, man.
你还好吗 小华
AlI right, Wash?
入口门上装着两枚炸♥弹♥
There's two devices on the access gate
呃 我们需要进去
and, er, we need to go through.
迈克尔 -在
Michael. - Yeah.
给我件警用背心
I'll need the Met Vest.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
这些装置中也许设了机关
There might be a trip in the devices.
一个失效后可能自动触发另一个
Disabling one could arm the other.
所以 你打算怎么办
So, what you thinking?
我们可以设置两个干扰物
Well, we could set both disrupters
并在同一时间激活
to fire at exactly the same time.
你能行吗 小华
You all right there, Wash?
你要是需要帮助 尽管告诉我
You need any help just let me know.
我没事
I'm fine.
丹尼 可以上场了
Danny, we're up.
所以 就是她么
So, that's her then?
什么
What?
你的前任
Your ex.
对
Oh, yeah.
新老大 长官
New guv. Sir.
扬布拉德督察
DCI Youngblood.
我刚开车穿过伦敦城
I've just driven through the City of London.
一片漆黑 出什么事了
It's pitch black, what's going on?
拆弹员2 告知现场会有两声爆♥炸♥
EXPO 2, let them know to expect two blasts.
拆弹员8 同时引发
EXPO 8, setting off two
两次可控爆♥炸♥
simultaneous controlled explosions.
中控85收到
Central Eight Five received.
干♥扰♥器♥已设置
Disrupters set.
趴下 找掩体
Get down! Cover, cover!
丹尼 引爆吧
Danny, take the shot.
待命 正在引爆
Standby, firing.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
我只看到了一次爆♥炸♥
I only saw one blast.
也许是走火了 长官
Er, it could be a misfire, sir.
哈斯 什么情况
Hass, what's happening?
拆弹员2号♥请回话
Waiting on EXPO 2.
我们仍在隐蔽中
We knee in.
丹尼 再试一次
Danny, take the shot again.
待命
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表