剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
你自己也很难搞
You haven't been so easy to deal with yourself.
我知道 丹尼 只是这一切开始让我无法招架
Yeah, I know, Danny. It's just, it's all starting to, uh, get on top of me.
汤姆和...
With, um, Thom
比利和小纳
and Billy and Knot...
但你真的惹到一些人了 伙伴
But you've really been stepping on some toes, mate.
我知道 你说得对 你总是对的
I know, you're right. You're always right.
好 那你打算怎么做? 你还会回来吗?
Okay, so what are you planning to do? Are you gonna come back or...
应该不会了 我可能在那里断了太多后路
Um, I don't think so. I probably burnt too many bridges there.
总部怎么样? -艾力克斯说得对
How is it at HQ? - Alex was right.
就像你说的 有人在幕后操控
Like you said, there was someone behind it all.
对 -韦伯斯特金
Yeah. - Webster King.
他们说他是金主 -了解
They're saying he's the money. - Right.
但如果炸♥弹♥在他的婚礼上爆♥炸♥ 他也会遭殃
But if that bomb had gone off at his wedding, then he'd have been toasted.
他不在房♥间里 你记得吗?
He wasn't in the room. Do you remember?
大人物要发表演说了 对吧? 每个人都在说笑话
So here's the big man giving his speech, yeah? Everybody telling jokes
为快乐的新人干杯
and toasting to the happy couple.
各位 你们好好享受 我们两家人现在必须忍♥受
Now, everyone, you just enjoy yourself while our two families must now endure
拍婚纱照的炼狱
the purgatory of wedding photos.
他们的家人被带出去了
The family being ushered out.
这里 拉娜说这是假旗攻击
There. See, Lana says this is a false flag attack.
韦伯斯特不是目标
Webster isn't the target.
他是金主
He's the money.
韦伯斯特的婚礼宾客
Webster's wedding guests.
他们大部分可以被形容为他的敌人
Most of them could be described as enemies.
他自己也拿这件事开玩笑
I mean, he made a joke about it himself.
但他利用恐怖活动作为掩护
But he was using the terror campaign as a cover
好暗♥杀♥他的生意对手
for assassinating his business rivals.
这是俄♥国♥寡头政♥治♥人物的手法
It's a move straight out of the Russian oligarchs playbook.
对 他们称之为"食人鱼资本主义"
Yeah. They call it piranha capitalism.
拥有掠夺性的胃口和对超级富豪的报复
It's predatory appetite and score settling amongst super rich.
长官 2月8日降落在伯德希尔的飞机
Sir, the plane that landed at Birdhill on the 8th of Feb,
飞行登记号♥码GBIFY 是从克拉考起飞的
uh, Golf Bravo India Foxtrot Yankee, it's just been confirmed it flew in from Cracow.
好 监视人员回报
Okay, surveillance are reporting
有人看到韦伯斯特金 带着几件行李离开他家
that Webster King's just been seen leaving his house with several items of luggage.
他把蜜月提前了
He's moved his honeymoon up.
挑战者号♥喷射机目前在 萨里科布顿山机场的跑道上
The Challenger jet is currently on the runway at Cobden Hill Airfield in Surrey.
飞行员大约半小时前提交了飞行计划
Pilot submitted a flight plan about half an hour ago.
预计今天稍晚起飞 机上有两名乘客
It's due for takeoff later today. Two passengers on board.
目的地? -科威特
Destination? - Kuwait.
真奇怪的蜜月地点
Weird place to have your honeymoon.
科威特跟英国没有引渡条约
Kuwait doesn't have an extradition treaty with the UK.
如果他现在离开 我们就永远找不回他了
If he leaves now, we'll never get him back.
长官 -好 够了 我们不能再这样下去
Sir. - Okay, this is it. We're past the threshold.
我得先跟总监谈谈 但我们要行动 走吧
I need to speak to the commissioner first, but we're on. Let's go.
我帮你把行李拿上飞机 先生
I'll take your bags on board for you, sir.
来送我的吗 指挥官?
Come to see me off, Commander?
你不需要亲自过来的
No need for you to come in person.
还是有什么进展?
Or have there been some developments?
我们得谈谈 你和最近一连串恐怖攻击的关联
We need to talk to you about your connection to the recent spate of terror attacks.
但我太太已经在路上了 她一抵达 那架飞机就要起飞了
But my wife is on route, and the minute she arrives, that plane is taking off.
恕难从命 先生
Can't allow that, sir.
我是恐怖攻击的目标
I've been the subject of a terror attack.
为了我和我太太的安全
For my safety and that of my wife,
我要离开伦敦 到一个能保证我安全的地方
I wish to leave London for somewhere my security can be guaranteed.
恐怕这架飞机被禁飞了
I'm afraid this aircraft's been grounded.
那我就得打给内政大臣了 如你所知 她是我的好友
Then I'll have to call the home secretary. As you know, she's a close friend.
内政大臣认为这是最好的处理方式
The home secretary herself felt this was the best way to proceed.
我们需要你跟我们去反恐总部
We'll need you to accompany us down to Counter Terror HQ,
我们会在那里进行访谈
where we'll be conducting the interview.
你现在只是在说傻话
Now you're just being silly.
摩根侦查警佐 -韦伯斯特金
DS Morgan. - Webster King,
我以2006年 "恐♥怖♥主♥义♥法"第五条逮捕你
I'm arresting you under Section Five of the Terrorism Act 2006
罪名是犯下恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为 并协助他人犯下此类行为
for committing acts of terrorism and assisting others to commit such acts.
你有权保持缄默
You do not have to say anything,
但若知情不报
but it may harm your defence
日后开庭可能会对你不利
if you do not mention when questioned something which you will later rely on in court.
你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
手铐 -不...不需要
Cuffs. - No. No. No need for that.
来吧 动手吧
Go on. Do it.
突然没那么有自信了? -跟我们走就是了
Not so confident all of a sudden. - Just come with us.
你犯了大错
You're making a huge mistake.
我这种人是不会坐牢的
People like me don't go to prison.
是我太太 她在路上了
It's my wife. She's on her way.
你接吧
Go on then.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
看来他终究还是目标 长官
Looks like he was a target after all, sir.
你还好吗 长官?
You all right, sir?
他说是他太太打来的 -对
He said it was his wife calling. - Yeah.
我觉得不是 -对
I don't think it was. - No.
当然不是了
No, of course
他们一定是动了他的手♥机♥
They must've tampered with his phone.
我得向总监报告 -好
I need to brief the commissioner. - Okay.
什么事? -长官
Yes? - Sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 谢谢 再见
Okay, thank you. Bye.
长官 是巴塔打来的
Sir. That was Batra.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥又上传了一段影片
The terrorist just posted another video.
(自作自受 杀死有钱人)
"自作自受" -对
Hoist by his own petard. - Yeah,
韦伯斯特金以为他是老大
so Webster King thought that he was in charge,
但看起来炸♥弹♥客只是在利用他
but it looks like the bombers were just using him.
看来他对他们已经没有用处了 -现在他们不受控制了
And it seems like his usefulness expired. - And now they're off the leash.
我们失去了两个能带我们找到 犯罪集团的关键线索
We've lost our two key leads that coulda led us to the group,
嫌犯二号♥跟金都死了
suspect B and now King.
那艾力克斯呢?
Well, what about Alex?
看他愿不愿意再跟我们谈
See if he'll talk to us again.
现在他是我们的主要线索 我们需要他
He's our primary lead now. We need him.
好
Okay.
刺杀未遂的24小时后
24 hours after a failed attempt on his life,
亿万银行家韦伯斯特金遭谋杀身亡
billionaire banker Webster King is dead
伦敦市警局形容为重大恐怖攻击事件
in what the Metropolitan police are describing as a major terrorist incident.
据报金死于有目标的爆♥炸♥攻击
King reportedly died in a targeted explosion
凶手是浪潮帮
at the hands of the gang known as the Wave
他们宣称过去几週内
who have claimed responsibility
在首都各地犯下多起爆♥炸♥案
for a spate of bombings across the capital in the past weeks.
如同先前的攻击事件 帮派释出一张照片
As with previous attacks, the gang has released a photograph
嘲弄受害者家属和警方
taunting both the victim's family and the police.
我们在此特别提醒观者 以下为令人感到不安的画面
We would like to warn you as the following images are disturbing.
(杀死有钱人)
艾力克斯 -拉娜
Alex. - Lana.
你没事吧? -他们给了我一枚炸♥弹♥
You all right? - I've been given a bomb
要我亲手将炸♥弹♥送到伦敦证券交易所
with instructions to hand deliver the device to the London Stock Exchange.
我相信他们知道我是内奸 炸♥弹♥是冲着我来的
I'm certain they know I'm a mole and this bomb's meant for me.
好 把你的位置传给我 我可以帮你叫一辆巡逻车
Right. Send me your location. I can get you a patrol car--
不 不要! 你必须来 你一个人来 你答应过我的
No, don't! You to come. Alone. You promised.
否则我就死定了!
Otherwise I'm a dead man.
我无法 艾力克斯 我已经不在反恐指挥科了
I can't. Alex, I'm not on SO-15 anymore.
我不在乎 你必须帮我 你说过你会的
I don't care. You have to help me. You said you would.
我知道 但我没有授权 我连我的工具箱都没有
No, I know, but I'm not authorised. I don't even have my kit.
你还是防爆专家 对吧?
You're still expo, aren't you?
拉娜 我带着炸♥弹♥ 你的工作是拆除它
Lana, I'm carrying a bomb and it's your job to diffuse it.
好...
Right, um,
你能在附近找个安全地点吗? 附近有公园吗?
can you find a safe location nearby? Are you near any parks?
我在市中心 我该去哪里?
I'm in the middle of the city. Where am I supposed to go?
你有看到任何空荡荡的建筑吗?
Um, can you see any empty buildings?
尽量远离人群
And just try and stay away from as many people as you can.
如果它爆♥炸♥呢?
What if it detonates?
我会被诬陷为冷血杀人犯
I'll be framed as a cold hearted murderer.
我完蛋了 对吧? -不 你没有...
I'm fucked, aren't I? - No, you're not. You're not.
你只需要...
Just need to, uh,
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表