剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
T1 你在哪
'Trojan One, what's your location?'
警♥察♥
T1收到
'Trojan One, received.'
我们在威斯特海温就位 等待指示
We're in position at Westhaven, awaiting instructions.'
原点简易爆♥炸♥装置引爆风险高 等待拆手
'High risk of IED in situ. Stand by for EXPO.'
T1收到
'Trojan One, received.
我们是否已确认目标
'Do we have confirmation of target?'
没有 T1 不要行动
'Negative, Trojan One. Hold tight.'
T1收到 拆手在哪
'Trojan One, received. Where's my EXPO?'
一号♥拆手 你在哪
'EXPO One, what's your location?'
我是一号♥拆手 蓝灯 预计一分钟后到达
'This is EXPO One, blue-lighting.' 'ETA one minute.'
我是二号♥拆手 预计三分钟后到达
This is EXPO Two. ETA three minutes.
地点是一条小巷 叫加文尼路
'RVP is a side street, Gavenny Road.'
一号♥拆手收到
'EXPO One, received.'
-T1收到 -二号♥拆手收到
- 'Trojan One, received.' - EXPO Two, received.
一 触 即 发
第一集
一 触 即 发
第一集
一 触 即 发
第一集
威斯特海温住♥宅♥区的居民们
'Residents of Westhaven Estate,
警方通知 我们需要您的帮助
'this is a police message. We need your assistance.
该地区因存在威胁而正在进行人员疏散
'We are evacuating this area due to a threat.'
你觉得情况严峻吗
Hot enough for you?
这次行动他们要了两名拆手 肯定很严重
Ha! They've requested two EXPOs on this job. Must be big.
要么就是他们质疑你的能力
Either that or they've got their doubts about you.
-我们去哪 -上面
-Where are we going? - Up there.
纳特金斯 来自反恐指挥部的德赛督察
Nutkins. You know DI Desai from SO15.
这次行动由她指挥
She's in command of the op.
我是罗宾斯督察 这是拉娜·华盛顿
Inspector Robins, this is Lana Washington.
我觉得你俩还没...
I don't think you two have...
我们正根据情报行动
We are acting on intel.
有一名危险分子
There's a dangerous individual
在这片公♥寓♥中建造炸♥弹♥工厂
preparing a bomb factory in these flats.
那间公♥寓♥租给了安迪·费兰
The flat is leased to Andy Phelan,
位于南楼四楼
located on the fourth floor in the south building.
我们得行动了 跟我们后面
We need to move. Stay behind us.
好的
Right.
挺有魅力啊
What a charmer.
穿装备吧
Kit up?
我只需要鼓起干劲和电磁干♥扰♥器♥
Just need my balls and the disruptor.
好 准备好 伙计们
All right, get ready, lads.
为了你们的安全 请离开这里
For your own safety, 'please vacate the premises
冷静地前往最近的出口
'and calmly make your way to the nearest exit
那里会有警员领你们去安全区域
'where an officer will guide you to a safe area.'
拆弹警♥察♥
-谢了 -穿好
- Ta. - There you go.
拆弹警♥察♥
我们要将警戒线
'We are having to move the cordon
移至小区东侧
'to the east side of the estate.
请听从指示...
Can you follow the instructions...'
对...挺精神
Yeah... tres chic.
给我吧
Come on.
拜托 你得用你自己的
Oh, come on, you've got to use your own.
他们是我的幸运剪 来吧
They're my lucky pair. Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好了吗 -好极了
- Good? - Great.
-已确认炸♥弹♥工厂在127号♥公♥寓♥ -好
- Flat 127 identified as a bomb factory. - Yeah.
静默接近
Silent approach.
反恐武装特警
危险 电梯
这边 这边
This way. This way.
对了 都跟上
That's it. Come on.
消防通道
保持清空
-武装警♥察♥ -武装警♥察♥
- Armed police! - Armed police!
武装警♥察♥ 不准动
Armed police! Nobody move!
武装警♥察♥ 不准动
Armed police! Nobody move!
武装警♥察♥ 别动
Armed police! Don't move.
走廊安全
Hallway clear!
左侧门
Left-side door.
右侧门
Right-side door.
厨房♥安全
Kitchen clear!
房♥间安全
Room clear.
房♥间安全
Two clear!
-长官 一切安全 -收到
- All clear, sir. - Roger that.
一切安全 你们上吧
All clear! You're up.
华盛 罗宾斯 来卧室
'Wash, Robins, bedroom.'
布朗 来我这 后退 后退
Brown, on me. Get back! Get back!
武装警♥察♥ 举手出来
Armed police! Come out with your hands up!
三 二...
Three, two...
-等等 等等 -停 停
- Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! - Stop! Stop!
不 不
No, no
天啊
Oh, my God.
这里是T1
Trojan One here.
我们发现一个女人和孩子
We have a woman and a child
-需要医疗救护 -我来给你解开
- needing medical attention. - Let me take that out.
未发现安迪·费兰或炸♥弹♥工厂
No sign of Andy Phelan or any bomb factory.
-我们给你们解开好吗 -C47收到
- Shall we take that off? - 'Central Seven Four, received.
我们会派紧急支援小组
'We'll send an emergency support unit.'
这是个有趣的藏身点
This is a funny little hiding spot.
好了
Ok.
你们没事吧 还好吗
Are you OK? Are you OK?
-没事 -受伤了吗
- Yeah, yeah. - Are you hurt?
我没事
I'm all right.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-伊薇 -伊薇
- Evie. - Evie.
-名字真好听 -你好 伊薇
- That's a lovely name. - Hey, Evie.
我是乔尔 这个打扮吓人的家伙是拉娜
I'm Joel, and this scary-looking thing is Lana.
但不用担心 我们是拆弹小队
But don't worry, we're the bomb squad.
-你现在很安全 -安迪在哪
- You're safe now. - Well, where's Andy?
他们逼我报♥警♥说有炸♥弹♥ 他们...
They made me call the threat in. They...
他们拿枪顶着她的头
They had a gun against her head.
-谁干的 -我爸爸没事吧
- Who did? - Is my daddy OK?
拆手 来浴室 快
'EXPO, bathroom, now.'
在这等着 好吗
Wait there, OK?
在那
There.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们需要更严格地
We need to take tighter control
-控制现场局势 -收到
- of the situation on the ground. - Roger that.
安迪·费兰的妻子安吉·费兰描述了经过
We've had a first account from Angie Phelan, wife of Andy Phelan.
她说她凌晨四点被蒙面入侵者叫醒
She says she was woken at 4:00am by masked intruders.
她认为他们用了安迪的钥匙进入公♥寓♥
She thinks they used Andy's keys to get into the flat,
因为她听到前门的声音 以为是安迪
because she heard the front door and thought it was him.
入侵者告诉伊薇和安吉
They told Evie and her
要是敢出声就杀了她们
that they'd be killed if they made any noise.
所以你的小队进入公♥寓♥时她们才那么安静
That's why they were quiet when your team entered the flat.
-她认出入侵者了吗 -他们一直戴着面具
- Did she ID the attackers? - They kept their masks on.
她说他们混用英语和阿♥拉♥伯语
She said they spoke a mixture of English and Arabic.
-阿♥拉♥伯语吗 -对
- Arabic? - Yeah.
她说她觉得他们拿了费兰的钥匙
She says she thinks they took Phelan's keys.
我们得知道他的钥匙都能去哪里
We need to know what access they give.
我们得到了炸♥弹♥工厂的首要情报
We had A1 intelligence of a bomb factory.
其中提到了安迪·费兰 我们得找到他
Andy Phelan's name was given. We have to find him.
我还有家人
I've got family!
禁止骑车
遇到什么问题了 拆手
What's the hold-up, EXPO?
我们回去拆弹前
You're gonna have to move the crowd back
你得把人群转移开
before we can go back in.
我们正努力控制
We're trying to maintain control
由延误直接导致的
of an increasingly hostile situation,
民众高涨的不满情绪
directly caused by the delay.
-我明白 -从简易爆♥炸♥装置来看
- I'm aware of that. - From the looks of the IED,
有大量的自♥制♥炸♥药♥
there's large amounts of HME.
我们开始拆弹前
We're gonna need a wider exclusion zone
需要扩张禁区
before we get started.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表