剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
天 尼克 你这事办砸了
God, Nick, you messed this one up.
我不承认你们的法律
I don't recognise your laws.
我不属于你的管辖范围
I'ma non- subscriber to your jurisdiction.
我要行使自♥由♥意志
I'm exercising free will.
我不再做棋子了
I'm no Ionger a pawn.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
你不需要知道
You don't need to know.
听着 我都说了 我会全力投入的
Look, I told you, I'm all in, all the way.
告诉我 你想让我做什么
Just tell me what you want me to do.
会告诉你的
We will.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是要千什么
What's that?
上个保险
Insurance.
第一次审他时 他还说什么了吗
In the first interview, did he say anything else?
在我给他看证据前 他还说过什么有用信息吗
Anything useful before I showed him the evidence?
没 啥都没有
No, nothing.
他只是跟我们周♥旋♥
He was just playing games.
他知道自己被抓了 但不在乎
He knew he was caught, he didn't care.
我会看看录像的
I'll watch the tape.
简报会你要来吗
You coming to the briefing?
我去不了
No, I can't.
我得帮弗朗西斯做准备 他要见媒体
I've gotta prep Francis, he's meeting with the press.
他倒是很喜欢跟媒体打交道
I think he's got a taste for it.
听着 一会儿要是有时间
Listen, if we have time later,
咱们能坐下来
do you think we could maybe sit down,
聊聊天 喝一杯什么的吗
have a chat, grab a drink?
当然可以 没事儿吧
Yeah, yeah. Is everything all right?
我只是想跟你谈谈
Um, it'd just be good to talk.
好吧 -好的
AII right. - Okay.
拉娜
Lana.
你要去简报会吗 长官
Are you heading to the briefing, sir?
不不 不去
No, no, I'm not.
新闻发布会 无聊得很 但也是工作的一部分
Press conference. Tedious, but part of the job.
我想对你提出表扬
I wanted to commend you.
之前的事故 对你心理冲击一定很大
Earlier, it must've been a disturbing incident.
衣领炸♥弹♥ 学名是这么叫吧
Collar bomb. That is the right term?
是的 长官 没错
Yeah, sir, yeah.
你知道吗 拉娜
You know, Lana,
我百分百致力于伦敦警♥察♥厅的
I'm a hundred percent committed to gender equality
性别平等
within the met.
我认为这是一场个人的远征
I consider it a personal crusade.
尽管我知道 在你休假期间
And while I understand that Expo Ray
雷拆弹员作为高级专家的
did an excellent job as senior while you were on your
表现很出色 -借调期间
sabbatical. - Secondment.
而你回归后还出了一些小问题
And you have had a few minor issues since your return,
我真觉得有你是我们的幸运
I can't help thinking We're lucky to have you.
我会对你今后的工作保持极大的关注
I'll be watching your career with great interest.
好好干下去
Carry on the good work.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
长官 你得看看这个
Sir, you'll wanna see this.
这是什么
What is it?
正在直播
Streaming now.
23呼叫中控
23 to control.
确认拆弹员已经抵达现场
I can confirm that expo are on site.
啥情况
Tell me.
独♥立♥电视新闻台的总机25分钟前接到电♥话♥
The ITN switchboard got a call 25 minutes ago
说电梯里有个装置
saying there was a device inside one of the lifts.
有六个人被困在电梯里
There are six people trapped in the lift.
电梯卡在五楼和六楼之间
It's stuck between the fifth and the sixth floor.
我们知道炸♥弹♥类型吗 是定时的 还是受害者触发的
Do we know if it's time command or victim operated?
不知道 来电人挂断了电♥话♥ 电梯也停电了
No, the caller hung up. And the power's out in the lifts.
我们不能冒险重开电梯
We can't risk turning it back on.
所以咱们走楼梯吧
So we have to take the stairs.
我们已经清查过整栋楼了
We've got a sweep of the building.
记住 这有可能也是陷阱 好吗
This could be another trap, keep that in mind, okay?
好吧 是这个吧
Okay, so is this one?
请把电梯门打开
Need to get this door open.
你可以的
You've got this.
我知道 当然
Yeah, of course.
小心为妙
Just be careful.
我会的
I will.
屋顶安全 我正在进入
Roof clear, I'm going in.
你们好 我是拉娜·华盛顿
Hi, I'm Lana Washington.
我是拆弹小组的
I'm bomb squad.
请大家往电梯门那边靠靠好吗
Can I ask you all to move towards the lift door please?
我要把包放下去
I'm gonna drop my bag down.
然后跳下去 把大家弄出来 好吗
I'm gonna jump down and get us out of here, okay?
太好了
That's great.
好的 大家退后
Okay, everybody stand back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
行了 请大家重新
Okay, if you could all just head back
靠这面墙站好
to this wall for me now, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会尽快带大家离开
I'll get you out of here as quickly as I can.
好的
Okay.
拉娜 你怎么样
Lana, what's happening?
我到电梯里了 我们马上撤离
I'm in the lift. We're gonna evacuate shortly.
丹尼 还需要一把梯子
Danny, I'm gonna need a second ladder.
丹尼 务必要快
Danny, as quick as you can, please.
好的 来吧
There you go. Come on.
对 这边走
Yeah, this way.
这边走 女士
This way, madam.
在这里等着
Just wait here.
现在这里等候 还有一个人 然后我就送各位下去
You wait here. There's one more and then I'll take you down.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 你可以上去了
Okay, up you go.
我不走
I'm fine here.
你得离开电梯 先生
You've got to leave the lift, sir.
不 我不需要走
No, I don't think I do.
我是拆弹员 我命令你离开
I'm a bomb disposal officer. I'm telling you you do.
对 我听到你命令了
Yeah, I heard your orders.
但我选择不接受
I don't choose to take them.
为什么
Why not?
里面有个炸♥弹♥ 是吗
That's a bomb in there, is it?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
你走了我才能检查
I can't check until you leave.
我选择留下来
Well, I choose to stay.
我选择不被这些无聊的威胁吓倒
I choose not to be intimidated by these meaningless threats.
昨天有人死在了发电厂
People died yesterday, at the power plant.
昨天有人死在了发电厂
People died yesterday, at the power plant.
还有人死在了停车场
Some shitty car park.
没错 我在
Yeah, I was there.
你难道不是跟我们一样 在报纸上
You didn't just read it in the paper like everyone else?
网上 电视桑看到的吗
Watch it online? TV?
这又是一种群众操控吧
It's not just another way of controlling us?
用炸♥弹♥恐慌 用疫苗
Bomb scares, vaccines?
行吧 你是拒绝离开电梯吗
Okay, right. Are you refusing to leave the lift?
我是
I am.
丹尼 把防爆毯拿给我好吗
Danny, will you bring me the bomb blanket please?
丹尼 把防爆毯拿给我好吗
Danny, will you bring me the bomb blanket please?
收到
Copy.
防爆毯是什么
What's a bomb blanket?
是我们军队里用的东西
It's something we use in the military.
用来保护你的
It's to protect you.
怎么能保护我们 我们在这么个钢制小盒子里
How can it protect us? We're in a steel box.
要是炸♥弹♥真的爆♥炸♥
If a bomb did go off-
谢谢
Thanks.
什么 你要留下
What? You staying?
这位先生拒绝离开
Well, this gentleman's refusing to leave,
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表