剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
You're good.
可以放手了
You can let go.
来
Look.
看着我
Look at me.
你看下这些导线
Look at these wires.
没有连接在一起
They're not connected
什么都没连上
To anything.
2号♥拆弹员呼叫所有单位 安全
Expo- 2 to all units, clear.
只是恶作剧
Hoax device.
好 我把它从你手里拿走
AlI right, let me take that out of your hand.
然后让团队来给你检查
I'|| get the team to come and check you out.
长官
Ma'am.
查到有用的了吗
Anything interesting?
它在倒数什么吗
What is it counting down to?
那人是谁
And who is he?
杰拉德·费希尔 真正的电梯工程师
Gerard Fisher, the real lift engineer.
他在家门口被犯罪人员劫持
They grabbed him outside his house,
他们给他带了头套 带他去了车间
stuck a bag on his head, and took him to the workshop.
鉴证科彻底搜查了房♥子
Forensics have done a thorough search of the premises.
收拾的不留痕迹 没有指纹
Wiped clean, no fingerprints.
但我们发现了两个线索
We found two things of interest.
这根小电线与衣领炸♥弹♥
This tiny wire that does correspond
和停车场与发电站用的那种
with the kind that was used on the collar bomb
一模一样
and at the carpark and the power station.
他们在打扫时也许漏掉了
They probably missed it when they cleared up,
说明这里有个炸♥弹♥工厂
so that would suggest a bomb factory of sorts.
而且还发现了很多烧焦材料
Also, there was a lot of burnt material.
我俑还找到疃这
We found this.
巴特拉督查
DI Batra?
我们不确定 长官
We're not sure, sir.
可能是个图表 也可能是电路板
Could be a diagram, possibly a circuit board.
哦电路板
Oh, a circuit board?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥用的电路很先进
The terrorists are using very advanced circuitry,
我们前所未见
stuff we've never seen before.
这
What
这是什么
What's that?
我们还不确定
We re not sure yet
长官
Sir!
接过来
Patch it through.
那个人又打来电♥话♥了
Er, we ve got the caller back on the line.
打开追踪器
Put a trace on.
呃 巴特拉督查
Er, this is DI Batra.
请问您是哪位
Who am I speaking to?
我想告诉你们 我没伤害任何人
I want you to know I haven't hurt anyone.
您都能给我们什么
And what can you give us?
一些信息
Information.
但不在电♥话♥里
But not on the phone.
我想见面
I want to meet.
一小时后沃格雷夫广场见
Wargrave Square in an hour.
派一个警官过来 一个了解爆♥炸♥物的人
One officer, someone who knows about explosives.
两就需要两名警官 一名警探和一名拆弹手
That'll be two officers, a detective and an Expo.
不能再多了
No more than that.
别让我看到武装警♥察♥ 狙击手什么的
I don't want to see armed police, snipers, any of it.
要是被我看到 一切取消
If I do, the whole thing's off.
联♥系♥海伦
Er, contact Helen.
让她去那里跟拉娜汇合
Tell her to meet Lana at the location.
我不能为了这些人再损失警员
And I am not losing another officer to these people.
派武装人员和狙击手过去
I want armed officers, snipers.
今早
This morning,
一位记者收到了一枚定时器
a digital timer was sent to a journalist.
一位记者收到了一枚定时器
a digital timer was sent to a journalist.
倒数结束时间力晚上7点
It's set to countdown to 7: 00 PM.
你觉得这是怎么回事
Why do you think that is?
大家都活得大忙碌了
Well, we all eadl busy lives.
有时候 你需要被提醒
Sometimes you need a reminder.
被提醒什么
Of what?
又有一个炸♥弹♥吗
Another borb?
天 你思维太单一了
Oh, you're very one- track
总是炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥的
Always bombs with you.
咱们就不能聊点别的吗
Can't we talk about something else?
与定时器一起寄来的 还有张明信片
This postcard was found with the timer.
欢迎来到迷宫
"Welcome to the Labyrinth. "
好神秘啊
How cryptic.
你觉得是什么意思
What does that mean to you?
希腊神话 迷宫 牛头怪之类的
A Greek myth, labyrinth, Minotaur.
也许走到中心 就会被吃掉
Something deadly waiting for you in the centre.
这是我的第一想法
Top of my head.
可能只有我这么想
Might just be me.
毕竟我是受古典教育长大的
Benefit of a good classical educatjon.
所以这是一种迷思
So it's a kind of maze, then?
一个难题吗
A puzzle?
你跟你的小伙伴是在和我们玩游戏吗
Are you and your friends playing a game with us, Nick?
你们就是比街上的普通人
You're just a little bit smarter
强那么一点点
than the average man in the street?
这话我说了不算
That's not for me to say.
你象棋也许下的比我好
I bet you could beat me at chess.
我可以跟你赛一盘
Well, I'm happy to give you a game.
可你总是半途而废 对吗
But bit of a quitter, right?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
克拉科夫
Krakow.
国际象棋公开赛
The Chess Open.
你去了 只参加了一天
You went there, you played the first day and then
那周剩下比赛都没出席
you didn't turn up the rest of the week.
是害怕自己守不住胜局吧
Worried you couldn't keep it up?
你尽管挑战我一局
I like a challenge.
弄来TM-200炸♥药♥的那种挑战吗
Procuring TM- 200, that kind of challenge?
昨晚 一名首都警探被人谋杀
Last night a Met detective was murdered.
他被推下了电梯井
He was pushed down a lift shaft.
我们看到是谁干的了
And we saw who did it.
我们在监控上看到了他的脸
We saw their face on CCTV.
我们很快会抓到他的
We'll find them soon.
我们会对他施压
We'll put the pressure on.
或许他真就比你聪明那么一点点
And maybe they're just a little bit smarter than you are.
然后出♥卖♥♥♥你
Maybe they'll sell you out.
与警方做协议
Cut a deal.
与警方做协议
Cut a deal.
除非 你想先做交易
Unless you want to get in there first,
把知道的事都交代出来
tell us what you know.
你低估我了 警官
You underestimate me, Officer.
我招数还没亮完呢
I still have one or two moves up my sleeve.
鹅卵石下的海滩
Sous les paves, la plage.
鹅卵石下的海滩
Sous les paves, la plage!
谢谢你 海伦
Thanks, Helen
你怎么看
So what do you reckon?
你觉得他会来吗
You think he'll show?
换我就不会来
I wouldn't.
胡德那边审出来什么了吗
Did you get anything else from Hood?
没
Not really.
他喜欢玩游戏 觉得自己很聪明
He likes to play games, he thinks he's clever.
他真的聪明吗
Is he?
有可能
Probably.
但他看起来确实有点激动
I mean, he did seem a bit agitated.
没那么冷静了
He lost his cool.
这还是头一回看到
You know, that's a first for him.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
知道
Yeah.
我
I, erm...
我跟他说了汤姆的事
I told him about Thom.
说我们看了录像 知道是谁干的了
That we'd seen the footage, we'd seen who did it.
然后他开始说法语
And then he started speaking French.
法语
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表