剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
Get out of the way!
快走开 别靠近它...退后 让开
Get off this, get back! Clear the way!
滑板车上有摄像头
There's cameras on the scooters.
防爆专家二号♥呼叫所有单位
Expo Two to all units,
土制炸♥弹♥不是由无人机运送
IEDs are not being transported by drones.
炸♥弹♥在滑板车上
They're on the scooters.
重复 不是无人机 是在滑板车上
Repeat, not on the drones, on the scooters.
停下来... -拉娜
Stop! - Lana.
停下来
Stop!
停下来 快离开滑板车
Get off the scooter!
停下来
Stop!
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜
Lana!
不 等等...先别动...
Lana, wait. Wait wait, don't move, don't move.
我没事...
I'm okay.
你明知把别人 从滑板车上拉下来不是你的工作
You know you're not here to be pulling people off scooters.
我知道 对不起 丹尼
I know. I'm sorry, Danny.
你又逞英雄了吗 阿华?
You been playing hero again, Wash?
你还好吗 伙伴?
You all right, mate?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你得好好照顾自己
But you need to take better care of yourself.
你深陷其中
You're right in the thick of it.
这一切 还有汤姆的遭遇
All this, and what happened to Thom.
然后你马上就回到工作岗位 这个负担太重了
And you getting straight back on the job. That's a lot.
你今天救了人 但你也知道这有代价
You saved lives today, but you know it takes its toll.
如果你有什么感觉或者是...
If you got any feelings or anything on your plate
你有想聊的事 我就在这里 明白吗?
that you wanna talk about, then you know I'm here, yeah?
桑雅?
Sonya?
恶人永无宁日
No rest for the wicked.
你还好吗 拉娜?
How are you, Lana?
医护人员帮你检查过了吗?
Have the medics checked you over?
是的 长官 我没事
Yeah, sir. I'm fine.
只有几处轻微擦伤
Just a few minor scratches.
我需要你把完整报告交给内政大臣
I'll need your full report for the home secretary.
恐怕要尽快 这种规模的攻击...
ASAP, I'm afraid. An attack of this size ...
如果你需要休息一天
If you need to take the day,
我相信哈山绝对有能力...
I'm sure Hassan would be more than capable.
不 没关系 长官
No, that's fine, sir.
我今天就能给你 没问题
I'll get that to you today, no problem.
那我们总部见了 等我们这里结束之后
See you back at HQ then. Once we've wrapped up here.
谢谢 长官
Thanks, sir.
所有剩下的滑板车 都查扣并解除炸♥弹♥了 长官
That's all remaining scooters accounted for and disarmed, sir.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
给你 -谢谢
Here. - Thanks.
回总部吧
Head back to HQ.
妈 我在工作 我现在不方便说话
Hi, Mum, I'm at work. I can't really talk.
好吧...我会顺路过去 但我不能待太久
Okay, okay. I'll swing by on my way, but can't stay for long.
待会见 再见
See you in a bit, bye.
路上得绕点路
Little detour on the way.
假装什么事都没发生
You take it like it never happened,
一副你没失去儿子的样子
acting like you haven't a son.
这样不健康
It's not healthy.
整天坐在他楼上房♥间里
And sitting upstairs in his room all day,
这样就健康吗?
that's healthy, is it?
坐在楼上...
Sitting upst ...
怎么回事?
What's going on?
抱歉 亲爱的 没听到你进来 你还好吗?
Sorry, love, didn't hear you come in. You okay?
还好 我在工作
Yeah, I'm working.
一切都还好吗? -还行
How's it all going? - Cheer.
坐下 亲爱的 -不 我没事
Sit down, love. - No, I'm all right.
怎么了? -要喝茶还是...
What's up? - Cup of tea or ...
不 别烦我 告诉我发生了什么事?
No, stop fussing me and tell me what's happened.
爸? -她说她想离婚
Dad? - She says she wants a divorce.
你显然不是真心的
Well you obviously don't mean that.
我只是说有些事需要改变 仅此而已
All I said was, something needs to change, that's all.
不能再这样下去了 -怎么样?
Can't go on like this. - Like what?
他从来都不在
He's never here.
你从来都不在 杰夫 就算你人在 你的心也不在
You're never here, Jeff. Even when you are, you're not!
你不在的时候 他一直躲在你家 -我没有躲
You know he's been hiding around at yours all the time you were home. - I aint been hiding!
没关系 妈
Yeah, well, that's all right, Mum.
人们需要自己的空间没关系
It's okay if people need, you know, their own space.
这你最清楚了
You'd know.
好吧 抱歉 我必须离开
All right, well, I'm sorry I had to get away,
但我不得不那样做
but I had to.
你知道 这不只是发生在你身上
You know, this didn't just happen to you.
这发生在我们所有人身上
It happened to us all.
我很清楚 谢谢你 拉娜
I'm well aware of that, thanks, Lana.
你 你们两个...把我一个人丢在这里
You, both of you. Both of you, you just left me here on me own.
淹没在悲伤里
Drowning in all this grief.
对不起...你以为我没有这种感觉吗?
Sorry, sorry. Do you think I am not feeling this too?
我只希望比利能成为他原本可以成为的人
All I ever wanted was for Billy to be the man he could have been.
他是个好孩子
He was a good boy.
他不像你那么坚强 拉娜
He wasn't tough like you, Lana.
那我也没办法 妈
I can't help that, Mum.
他需要我们
He needed us more.
你以前是怎么说的?
What was it you used to say?
"他应该负起责任..."
He should take responsibility.
他是成年人了
He was a grown man!
他若一直在我们身边 要怎么学会自立自强...
Now how was he ever gonna learn to stand on his own two feet with us always hovering over him?
丹尼 听着 可以给我两分钟吗?
Danny, listen, can you just give me two minutes?
对 两分钟 谢谢
Yeah, two minutes please.
他每次做蠢事 我们就该插手吗?
You had to just jump in every time he did something stupid.
好 听着 别说了
All right, listen, stop.
我们都试着跟比利相处过 真的 我们都试过了
We all tried with Billy. We did, we tried.
他的状况不好 妈 他生病了
He wasn't well, Mum, he was ill.
我们能不能别再责怪彼此
Can we stop blaming each other
而是开始照顾彼此
and start looking after each other?
开始爱彼此 拜托?
Start loving each other please.
你还好吗? -没事
Are you all right? - Yeah.
你确定吗? -对
Are you sure? - Yeah.
阿华 -怎么了?
What? - Yeah.
丹尼说你跑向其中一个装置
Danny said that you'd run towards one of those devices.
对 我看到一个女人 骑着其中一台滑板车...
Yeah, I saw a woman on one of the scooters.
差点就追上她了
Nearly got to her in time.
非得由你去追她不可吗?
And you had to be the one to run after her?
对 那是我们的工作 不是吗?
Yeah, that's what we do, isn't it?
你是资深的 阿华
You're the senior, Wash.
你对这件事还有意见吗? -没有
Have you still got a problem with that? - No.
好 好吧 你是说你可以做得更好?
Okay, you saying you coulda done a better job?
这里不是学校 好吗? 你是个好老大
We're not in school, okay? You're a good boss.
但你在冒险
But you're taking risks.
你是防爆专家珍贵的资产 你很清楚
You're a valuable asset as an expo, you know that.
但你似乎已经不在乎了
But it seems like you don't give a shit anymore.
不 我在乎
Oh no, I do give a shit.
但我不需要你把我的人生
I could just do without you making my life
弄得比现在更辛苦
any harder than it is right now.
好
Okay.
防爆专家出外勤的头号♥死因是什么?
What's the number one cause of death for expos in the field?
你是认真的吗? -自满
Are you being serious? - Complacency.
当你失去冷静时 事情就会一发不可收拾
Things go to shit when you lose your cool.
自从你失去弟弟和汤姆后 你就一直在进行个人的圣♥战♥
Okay, you've been on a personal crusade since you lost your brother and Thom.
只要别在我们眼皮子底下死掉就好
Just, don't die on our watch.
你们准备好了吗? -好了
Are you both ready? - Yeah, ready.
他们又上传了一段视频 巴塔
They've just posted another video. Patrick.
我们的技术团队正在追踪来源...
Our tech team's currently trying to trace the source.
我想可以假设又是一条死胡同
I think it's safe to assume it'll be another dead end.
他们使用的装置呢?
What about the devices they used?
我们还在等鉴识结果...
We're still waiting on forensics.
哈斯 你解除了几个装置 对吧?
Hass, you disarmed several of them, didn't you?
是的 长官 用手♥机♥引爆的土制炸♥弹♥
Yes, sir. Command IEDs detonated by phone.
等我们拿到鉴识结果...
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表