剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
跟我保持通话 保持冷静
stay on the phone to me. Stay calm.
继续环顾四周 你有看到什么吗?
Keep looking around. You see anything?
好
All right.
我想我可能找到某个地方了 我现在把我的位置传给你
I think I might've found somewhere. Sending you my location now.
那是什么表情? 只是柳橙汁
What's that look for? It's just orange juice.
我什么都没说 -你不用说 我知道你在想什么
Never said a thing. - Didn't have to. I know what you're thinking.
你错了 我只是想去散步
Well, you're wrong. I was thinking of going for a walk.
请不要假装你要约我一起去
Please don't pretend you're gonna ask me to come with you.
抱歉 为什么你那么确定 我不会约你一起去?
Sorry, how come you're so sure I wasn't gonna ask you to come with me?
因为你不是真的要我跟你去
'Cause you don't actually want me to come with you.
但我是真的想要你跟我去 薇儿
Yes, I do want you to come with me, Val.
那你一开始就该告诉我 不是吗?
Well, you should've come out and told me in the first place then, shouldn't you?
算了 你说对了 我不想要你跟我去
Oh, shot this. And you're right actually. I don't want you to come with me.
总是忘记带钥匙
Always forgetting his bloody key.
你好
Hello.
他们杀了他 韦伯斯特金 -我知道
They killed him. Webster King. - I know.
他们一直以来都只是在利用他
All this time they were only ever using him.
带头的那个女人
The woman in charge
比他危险多了
is so much more dangerous than he ever was.
现在他死了 他们会停止吗?
So they gonna stop now he's dead?
不可能
Not a chance.
若不摧毁整个刑事司法系统 她是不会罢手的
She won't stop until she brings the entire criminal justice system crashing down.
是那个吗?
Is that it?
好 你得离开这里 我来处理 去吧
Yeah. You need to get out of here. I've got this. Go on.
你是怎么办到的?
How'd you do it?
日复一日
Day after day.
习惯就好
Just get used to it.
如果我的大限已到 那就这样吧
If it's my time, it's my time.
去安全的地方 你会没事的 好吗? 去吧
Go to safety. You're gonna be fine. All right? Go on.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表