剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
Just... Just don't leave the house.
别找人帮忙
Don't call anyone for help.
我得为这些人做点事 -什么?
Just gotta do something for these people. - What?
但他们在监视你 有监视器
But they're watching you. There's cameras.
如果你试着离开... -拉娜
If you try and leave-- - Lana.
亲爱的?
Lana.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
怎么会发生这种事?
How did this happen?
昨天你出门时 他们来过 -谁?
They came yesterday while you were out. - Who?
他们说他们是伦敦警♥察♥厅的人 这是预防措施之类的
They said they were from the Met. It was, it was a precaution or something.
不...天啊 薇儿! 你怎么会这么容易上当?
Oh, no, no, no. Jesus, Val! How can you be so gullible?
他们有证件! -那又怎样?
Well, they had ID! - So what?
拉娜总是说要先问过她再...
Lana always says to check with her before we--
如果你在场 也许你会记得
Well, maybe you'd have bloody remembered, had you been here.
对...我还以为你根本不想看到我
Hell, yeah, yeah, yeah. And I was under the bloody impression you couldn't stand the sight of me.
所以你就打算躲到风头过去?
So what, you were just gonna stay out the way till it all blew over?
对 差不多是这样!
Yeah, well, pretty much, yeah!
我是说...不 我不是这样想的
I mean, no, I suppose not.
听着 你还记不记得
Look, can you at least remember
他们可能会在家里的哪里
roughly whereabouts in our house
安装了炸♥弹♥?
they installed a bomb?
好 走吧
All right, let's go.
侧门
Uh-uh, side door.
后门就在这里
The back entrance is just over here.
该准备了 拉娜
Get ready, Lana.
停
Stop.
小心点!
Whoa, watch it!
他们加强了保全
They've increased security.
有狗
There are dogs.
你听得到吗? -不然呢?
Can you hear me? - What do you expect?
等一下 有狗 你确定吗? -确定
Wait, dogs, are you sure? - Yes.
(我的手♥机♥号♥码)
这样太冒险了 它们会闻到黑索金的味道
That, that's risky, that is. They'll smell the RDX.
掉头
Turn around.
怎么了? 发生什么事?
What, what, what's going on?
(深度清洁公♥司♥)
我们为什么要掉头?
Why are we turning round?
我说过我会想出办法的
I told you I'd figure it out.
给我一个机会
Gimme a fucking chance.
(深度清洁公♥司♥)
别担心 你♥爸♥妈还没死
Oh, don't worry, your mum and dad aren't dead yet.
你刚才说你能想出办法
And your claim just now that you could figure something out,
这只是狗急跳牆吗?
was that just desperation too?
不 我做得到 -怎么做?
No, I can do it. - How?
我可以在里面做炸♥弹♥
I can build a bomb inside.
用什么做? -收集来的证据
Out of what? - Collected evidence.
炸♥药♥?
Explosives?
资料分♥析♥部门保留了微小的样本
From data analysis. They keep hold of tiny samples.
单一一个不够 但放在一起是够的
Not enough on their own, but put together, yeah.
能达到一样的效果吗?
And they could do the same job?
足以炸死内政大臣和距离她一米内的人
Enough to take out the home secretary and anyone within three feet.
如果你敢耍我 我会杀了你父母 拉娜
I will kill your parents if you're messing with me, Lana.
艾力克斯至少留下了有用的东西给我们
Alex did manage to leave us with something useful.
能存取反恐总部内所有主要大楼的监视器
Access to all the main building security cameras inside CTHQ.
不论你走到哪里 我们都能看到你
We'll be able to see you wherever you go.
把这个塞到你的耳朵里
And put this in your ear.
这样我才能跟你说话
It's so I can talk to you.
你得把这个戴在脖子上
And you'll need to wear this around your neck.
这是耳机的感应回路
It's the induction loop for the earpiece.
你可以在八百呎内听到我说话
You'll be able to hear me anywhere inside 800 feet.
但你听不到我说话?
But you can't hear me?
不 这是单向的
No, one way.
如果我告诉你该怎么做 你就照做
So if I tell you what to do, you do it.
把这支手♥机♥接到装置上 让我控制炸♥弹♥
And wire this phone to the device so I remain in control of the bomb.
你在开玩笑吗? -你会想办法把它带进去的
You kidding me? - You'll find a way to get it inside.
如果别人打来呢? -它跟另一支手♥机♥一样有代码保护
What if someone else calls it? - It's code protected, same as the other one.
你要怎么处理车上的装置?
What are you gonna do with the device in the van?
紧急服务人员出现时 我们可以把厢型车停在他们中间
When emergency services turn up, we can park the van in the middle of them.
刚好拿来当第二波攻击 -可恶
Make a nice secondary. - Fucking hell.
只要一通电♥话♥就能打回你家
Home is just a phone call away.
拿去吧 拉娜
Take it, Lana.
我们要你在一分钟后进入大楼
We wanna see you inside the building in one minute.
(设定)
(拨号♥设定)
(来电转接)
(转接至其他号♥码)
58秒
58 seconds.
你的确很爱拖到最后一刻
You do like to take it to the wire.
你好 我是防爆专家拉娜华盛顿
Hi, Lana Washington, expo.
我忘了我的识别证 但我是来找炸♥弹♥资料分♥析♥室的瑞弗斯博士
I forgot my lanyard, but I'm here to see Dr. Reeves in bomb data analysis?
她在等你吗? -没有
Is she expecting you? - No.
我有些证据需要给她看一下
Got some evidence that needs a look at.
瑞弗斯博士 有位拉娜华盛顿要找你
Dr. Reeves, there's a Lana Washington here for you.
好 手举起来
Okay, arms up.
可能是我体内的弹壳碎片 有很多
It's probably all the shrapnel in my body. Plenty of it.
好 请转身
Okay, turn around for me.
请在这里等瑞弗斯博士 -好 没问题
Oh, wait for Dr. Reeves, please. - Yeah, sure.
接下来交给我吧 谢谢
I can take it from here, thanks.
我就说你会找到方法进去的
Told you you'd find a way in.
你还好吗 伙伴? -很好
You all right, mate? - Yeah, good.
这些东西 我得记录下来
I've got these. I need to log them.
好 你要拿上来吗?
Okay. Do you wanna bring 'em up then?
谢谢
Cheers.
阿华 怎么了?
Wash, what's going on?
你信任我吗? -当然
Do you trust me? - Yeah, of course.
我要请你帮个忙
I've got a favour I need to ask you.
调出电梯摄影机
Bring up the lift camera.
我们这里没有
We haven't got it.
为什么? -那是制♥造♥商安装的
Why not? - They're installed by the manufacturer.
不是现场直播
It's not a live feed.
我需要你的通行证和密♥码♥
I need your pass and the OME code.
这是一个大忙 -对 如果没必要 我不会开口的
That's quite a favour. - Yeah, well, I wouldn't ask if I didn't need to.
我们看到你在三楼 如果你听得到 就看你右边的摄影机
Okay, we've got you on the third floor. Look to the camera on your right if you can hear me.
你好 拉娜 你♥爸♥妈就靠你了
Hello, Lana. Your mum and dad are counting on you.
拉娜? 你在这里做什么? -丹尼 表现得跟平常一样 好吗?
Lana? What are you doing here? - Danny. Carry on as normal, okay?
我们被监视了 -什么?
We're being watched. - What?
我们在追捕的帮派正透过摄影机监视我们
This gang that we're after, they're watching us through the cameras.
继续做你在做的事
Just keep doing what you're doing.
你想做什么 拉娜? 我希望你照计划行事
What are you up to, Lana? I hope you're sticking to the plan.
我需要你帮忙 丹尼
I need your help, Danny.
别有任何反应 这个帮派在我爸妈家装了炸♥弹♥
Don't react, but this gang, they've, they've wired my mum and dad's house
若我不照他们说的做 他们可能会死
and if I don't do what they say, they might die.
他们要你做什么?
What do they want you to do?
拉娜
Lana.
把你的剪刀给我
Pass me your snips.
什么? 这是怎么回事? -把你的剪刀给我 丹尼
What? What the hell's going on here? - Just pass me your snips, Danny.
这很重要 拜托
Don't make a thing of it. Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
去叫哈斯 跟他去我爸妈家 在桑雅打给你之前 什么都别做
Get Alice, go to my mum and dad's, and don't do anything until Sonya calls.
好 你拿到工具了 来做炸♥弹♥吧
Alright, you've got the tools, now let's build the bomb.
(武器、弹♥药♥和爆裂物)
(武器、弹♥药♥和爆裂物)
你觉得这里面塞满了爆裂物吗?
So, the room, this whole thing's packed with explosives.
不要! 你在做什么?
No, what are you doing?
我只是要看一眼
I'm just going for a tiny little look.
别傻了 你又不懂爆裂物
Don't be daft, you don't know about explosives.
我懂接线 -不要!
I know about wiring. - No.
没关系 -不要!
It's all right. - No.
没关系! -不要!
It's all right. - No!
你♥爸♥妈之间不太顺利 对吧 拉娜?
Things aren't good between your mum and dad, are they, Lana?
对 抱歉 你是对的 这不关我的事
No, sorry, you're absolutely right. It's none of my business.
我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.
我还没准备好放弃
I'm not ready just to give up.
看来我们的客人到了
Looks like our guest has arrived.
非常感谢你过来 我们真的很感激 这边请
Thank you so much for coming. We really appreciate it. Right this way.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表