剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
French?
是的
Yeah.
鹅卵石下的海滩
Sous les paves, la plage. "
我查过了
I looked it up.
这是1968年巴黎的革命口号♥
Apparently it was a revolutionary slogan from Paris, 1968.
这话是什么意思
What does it mean?
鹅卵石下是海滩
Under the streets, the beach.
什么
What?
我不知道 就像
I don't know, like...
在生活的种种限制和折磨下
Underneath all the bullshit, all the restrictions of life,
自♥由♥依然存在 但你得抓住它
there's freedom, you've just got to grab it.
喂
Hello?
我让你一个人来的
I told you to come alone.
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
海伦简·摩根 你住肯德尔克洛斯11号♥
Helen Jane Morgan, 11 Kendall Close.
你银行余额为负117磅
You're BJ117 overdrawn.
你15岁时切除了阑尾
Had your appendix removed when you were 15.
两次初中数学不及格
And failed GCSE maths twice.
你的任何信息我都能查到
I can get anything I want on you.
你以为我瞎吗
You think I'm blind?
那里到处都是警♥察♥
The whole area is swarming with police.
屋顶上有个狙击手
There's a sniper on the roof.
对 我们不得不采取预防措施
Yes, we have to take precautions.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
喂
Hello?
操
Shit.
是的 长官 没有出现
Yes, sir, no show.
他发现了反恐部门的便衣警♥察♥
He spotted the plainclothes officers, CTSFO.
我们现在要回去了
We're heading back now.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗
Are you doing all right?
还好
Yeah.
还行 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你还好吗
You okay?
还行
Fine.
因为你和汤姆
I mean, cause you and Thom,
我知道你俩之前搭档很久
I know that you guys worked together a while.
是 没错
Yeah, we were.
我是说
I mean it's- -
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
喂
Hello?
你还想见面吗
Still want to meet?
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
走到十字路口 然后过马路
Walk to the junction, then cross over.
好的 走吧 -好
Right, come on. - Okay.
听着 我们
Listen, we're
好吧
Okay.
不许联♥系♥任何人
Do not attempt to communicate with anyone.
我们不能在街上见吗
Why don't we meet on the street?
你右边有条小路
There's a path to your right.
沿着小路走
Walk down the path.
会发现右边有个斜坡
There's a ramp to your right.
沿着坡上去
Walk up it.
右手边有一扇门
There's a door on your right.
打开门 走下台阶
Open it and go down the steps.
不行 我们不能在建筑物内见面
No, no, we can't meet inside a building.
这违反规定
There are strict protocols.
给你10秒
10 seconds.
看着办
Up to you.
拉娜
Lana!
等等
Wait.
我是摩根警长
I am DS Morgan.
这是华盛顿拆弹专家
This is Expo Washington.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
亚历克斯
Alex.
是你的真名吗
Your real name?
我时间不多了
I don't have long.
他们派了辆车过来
They're sending a car.
谁派了车
Who are?
他们总是这样
It's what they do.
派辆车 套住我的头
Send a car, put a bag over my head.
可他们为啥要这么做
Okay, why would they do that- -
当然是不相信我 这还用问
Don't trust me, obviously.
我跟他们不是一伙儿的
I'm not one of them.
我没参与其中
I'm not part of it.
我只是个搞技术的
I'm just a tech guy.
那他们是谁呢
So who are they?
他们自称为“浪潮”
They call themselves The Wave.
我从没见过他们的脸
I've never seen their faces.
那么他们想要什么
So what do they want?
他们认为社会不公平
They believe society's unjust.
这想法还真新颖呢
That's original.
他们抓住当下社会的不满思潮
They're riding on the current wave of discontent.
生活成本高昂 社会不公等等
Cost of living, inequality.
他们想要扫除整个腐♥败♥体系
They want to sweep away the whole corrupt system.
企业 政♥府♥ 警♥察♥
Businesses, government, the police.
带来改变
Bring about change.
你也想这样吗
Is that what you want?
不 我
No, I
我只想伸张正义
I just want justice.
把无辜的人被炸成碎片
Innocent people being blown to bits.
是这种正义吗 -不
Is that what you mean? - No.
不 我讨厌暴♥力♥
No, I hate violence.
杀害警♥察♥呢
Police officers killed.
那事跟我一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with that.
绝对没有
Nothing.
我想阻止他们来着
I want to stop them.
说你是搞技术的 什么技术
So, tech, what kind of tech?
我黑进了发电站的监控系统
The CCTV at the power station, I hacked it.
把系统关了
Disabled it.
还有那架无人机呢
Drones?
只黑了无人机 没制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
Drones, not bombs.
不
No.
我对炸♥药♥一无所知
I don't know anything about explosives.
所以我才想跟你们谈谈
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
我从来都是只负责技术 但现在
I was strictly on comms, but now
他们想让我把手弄脏
they want me to be more involved.
你想从我们这得到什么
What do you want from us?
合作交易
A deal.
我可以帮你们
You know, I'll help you. Q
我帮你抓住他们
I'll help you catch them.
你们给我豁免权
You give me immunity.
是谁把扬布拉德督查推下楼的
So who pushed DCI Youngblood down the lift?
什么
What?
别跟我装蒜
Don't act like you don't know.
昨天那事
Yesterday.
是谁干的
Who was it?
是谁推的他
Who pushed him?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about that.
可你在撒谎
Yeah, you're lying.
你的罪孽不比那个把汤姆
You killed Thom as much as the person that pushed him
推下楼的人少
to his death.
而现在 你还潜伏在黑暗中
And now what, you're lurking around in the dark,
寻求帮助
asking for help?
我他妈根本不在乎你做了什么
I couldn't give a fuck what you've been up to.
你杀了我的同事 我朋友
You killed my colleagues, you killed my friends.
拉娜 够了
Lana, that's enough.
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
真的吗
Are you?
我也不想那样
I didn't want that, I didn't,
这些都非我所愿
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表