剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
我要从包里拿些东西
I just need to get something out my bag.
你做的很棒 扎拉
You're doing great there, Zara.
真的 真的很棒
Really, really good.
好 我要剪断这根线
Right, I'm gonna snip this wire.
别动
Just stay still.
好了
There we go.
可以了吗
Is that it?
不行 我现在要检查一下第二处开关
No. I'm just gonna check now for a secondary switch.
好吗
Okay?
我会把你头发拨开
So I'm gonna move your hair out of the way,
好能看清楚些
let me just take a look at it.
我会
Let me just-
怎么了
What is it?
抱歉 不要动 麻烦了
Sorry, just stay still for me, please.
你搞定了吗 我能动了吗
Have you done it? Can I move?
马上就好
Yeah, I'm nearly there.
前提是你要保持不动
If you can just be really still for me.
救救我
Help me!
保持冷静 拜托了 扎拉
Stay calm for me, please, Zara.
救救我 救救我
Help me, help me!
救我
Help me!
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜 拉娜 回话 开对讲
Lana, Lana, come in, get on the radio.
出什么事了
What's happening?
拉娜 回话
Lana -
中控53 2号♥拆弹员 用对讲机联络
Central Lane 53 Expo two, get on the radio.
如果能听到我说话 就让我知道你没事
If you can hear me, let me know you're okay.
拉娜 如果能听到我说话 就打开对讲
Lana, get on the radio if you can hear me.
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
拉娜 如果没事就跟我们说一声
Lana, you need to let us know if you're okay.
丹尼 我什么都收不到
Danny, I'm getting nothing!
二号♥拆弹员
Expo two.
二号♥拆弹员 B队呼叫二号♥拆弹员
Expo two, bravo to expo two.
我进去
I'm going in!
中控85号♥请求立即支援拆弹组
Central eight five requesting immediate expo support.
波茨基路100号♥
100 Portski Road-
老大 -现在就给我派人
Boss! - I need that now.
老大
Boss!
我得去看看她有没有事 丹尼
I need to see if she's okay, Danny!
老大 你得回来
Boss, you've got to get back!
回去
Get back.
丹尼 把他拉回去
Danny, get him back.
冷静点 -好
Get a grip. - Yeah.
确保把这些都拍到
Make sure you get all of this
还有那边 给手拍几张照片
and over here and get some shots of the hands.
真可怕
Grim stuff.
这个女人 扎拉·巴克斯特
So this woman, Zara Baxter,
你认为她跟汉森有关系吗
you believe there's a connection between her and Hanson?
她手♥机♥上有他俩合照的照片
She has pictures on her phone of them both together,
他手♥机♥上也有
as does he.
理论上来说 炸♥弹♥客利用她来威胁汉森
Work in theory, the bombers used her to threaten Hanson,
让他覆盖自动防故障装置
get him to override the fail safe.
是什么触发了装置
What triggered the device?
那位女士很焦躁 长官
Well, the woman was agitated, sir,
我们认为一个LDR被激活 触发了计时器
we think an LDR was activated setting off the time-
不好意思 什么是LDR
Sorry, what's an LDR?
光感电阻器
It's a light dependent resistor.
光线增强或者减弱时就会被激活
It's activated when the light increases or decreases.
为什么会增强或减弱
Why would it increase or decrease?
是什么导致了这种情况发生
What would cause that to happen?
我不清楚 长官
I'm not sure, sir.
你应该同拆弹组的华盛顿谈谈
You should speak to Expo Washington.
她在场 在房♥子里面
She was there? Inside the house?
她尽力了
She did her best.
去忙吧 汤姆
Carry on, Thom.
嗨 爸
Hi, Dad.
抱歉 听着 现在不方便
Sorry, listen, it's not a good time.
我就想问一下你给你妈打过电♥话♥了吗
Well, I was just wondering, did you call your mum?
打了 我留言了
Yeah, I did. I left a message.
你说你会跟她谈谈的
Oh, well you said you'd speak to her.
你答应过的
You promised.
好吧 我现在就打给她
Okay, I'll call her now.
好的 我再打给你
Yeah, let me call you back.
我一会儿再跟你聊 拜
I'll speak to you in a minute. Bye.
你没事吧
You okay?
你刚才吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
我以为你死了
I thought you were gone.
我没死 但她死了
Well, I'm not, but she is.
可那不是你的错
Well, that wasn't your fault.
挺有意思的哈
Funny, isn't it?
每次有人死掉 我们总是告诉自己
We always try and convince ourselves of that.
我们已经竭尽所能了
When someone gets killed, that we did everything we could.
你确实已经竭尽所能了
You did do everything you could.
我跳开了 我自己跳开了
I leapt out the way, that's what I did.
她当时必死无疑
She didn't have a chance.
你要是没跳开 你现在也死了
And if you hadn't, you'd be dead too.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
不 你
No, you-
是我的错 我没有权利那么问
It was me. I had no right to ask.
我能理解 真的
I understand, I do.
你是想跟我说话
You were trying to connect with me.
想安抚我的情绪 让我冷静下来
You were trying to get in my head, calm me down and-
好吧 我在停车场说的那些话
Right, what I said at the car park.
是真心的 不只是一种策略
I meant it, it wasn't just a tactic.
我离开了一段时间 好好想了想
I've been away and I've had time to think
我不知道为啥我总把你推开
and I don't know why I pushed you away all that time,
我不知道 但是
I don't know, but-
我爱你 我也很想和你在一起
I love you and I would love to make it work.
我想再试一次
I'd love to try again.
我也是
Me, too.
那海伦呢
Um, what about Helen?
我会和她谈的
I'll talk to her.
我 不想让伤害任何人 但
I don't want anybody to...to get hurt, but,
你懂的 当你遇到真爱时
you know, when you have something.
我真的很想你
I've missed you so much.
我也想死你了
I fucking missed you too.
你和你无处安放肢体语言
You and your antics.
天
Oh, God.
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
这是什么
What is it?
内部电路板碎片
Fragments of the internal circuit board
在颈骨上找到的
on the neck bone.
你发现乔·汉森有外遇
You found out that Joe Hanson was having an affair.
你应该是黑进了他的笔记本电脑 手♥机♥之类
Presumably you hacked his laptop, mobile, whatever.
然后你威胁他
You then tried to blackmail him
帮你攻击发电厂
into helping you attack the power plant.
但他拒绝了
But he refused.
所以就给他的情人装上了衣领炸♥弹♥
So you rigged his lover to a collar bomb.
她死了
She died.
大概不到两个小时前
Less than two hours ago.
头被炸飞
Head blown off.
一个完全无辜的女人
Perfectly innocent woman.
她有对不起你吗
What's she ever done to you?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我们在你公♥寓♥找到的mrl200传感器上
The MRL 200, which we found at your flat,
缺了一块内部电路板
was missing an internal circuit board,
结果在受害者颈部装置里找到了
which we found inside the neck device.
在你公♥寓♥里发现的光感电阻器
The LDR found in your flat,
与项圈炸♥弹♥里的一模一样
identical to the one found in the collar bomb.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表