剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
Life.
你认为警方只会保护精英人士
You think the police only protect the elite.
重点是这个吗
Is that the point?
并非所有人都那么幸运
Well, we aren't all as lucky.
不是所有人都能得到同样的待遇的
We don't all get dealt the same hand.
是啊 不平等
Yeah, inequality.
正是
Exactly.
就以你为例吧
Well, take you for instance.
我敢说你工作一定很努力
I bet you're a hard worker.
在学校努力学习 做了很多功课
You put in the hours, at school, you did your homework,
成绩不错 得过几个B
okay results, a couple of B's.
优秀到可以让你进到警♥察♥培训学院
Did well enough to get you to the police training college.
如果付出的都能得到回报
And if you'd got what you deserved,
那你将会处于食物链上层
you'd be way up the food chain.
而我 首先是学了天体物理学
Whereas me, first in astrophysics,
即将获得博士学位 几年后会进入斯坦福大学
a PhD on the way and a few years I'll be in Stanford,
也可能是哈佛教课
maybe Harvard lecturing,
培养下一代科学家
breeding the next generation of scientists.
塑造伟大的思想 很不公平 对吧
Moulding great minds, it's hardly fair, is it?
人类啊
Human beings.
资产资源的分配
Distribution of assets, resources.
嗯 我敢说你对此肯定很不满 警官
Yeah, I bet you're upset about that. Officer.
不许动 警♥察♥
Hold, police!
站住 警♥察♥ 不许动
Hold, police don't move!
趴在地上 趴在地上
Down on the ground, down on the ground!
尼克·胡德的房♥间 在哪儿
Nick Hood's room, where is it?
楼上
It's upstairs.
楼上
It's upstairs.
楼上
It's upstairs.
安全 房♥间安全
Clear! Room clear!
好的 谢谢 接下来交给我们吧
Okay, thank you. We'll take it from here.
我还以为学生屋子会乱糟糟的呢
Huh, I thought the students were meant to be messy.
博士生 他又不是新生
PhD student, he's not a fresher.
即便如此 正常的缺失
Even so. The absence of the normal-
就等于异常的存在 嗯 这话我听过
Is the presence of the abnormal. Yeah, I heard that one.
进来吧 小伙子
Come in, lad.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你认为我们要对付的是什么人
So who do you think we're dealing with here?
他不可能是单独作案
I mean, he can't be acting alone.
我不能透露与调查有关的细节
I can't get into specifics related to the investigation.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为你不是伦敦警♥察♥厅的警探
Because you're not a met detective.
这是你的想法还是弗朗西斯的想法
Is that you talking or Francis?
我无权与你讨论
I'm not at liberty to discuss
敏感信息
sensitive information with you.
你只有生我气的时候才会这么说
You only ever say that to me when you're pissed off at me.
Yduaoco
Pissed off?
生气
没错 你举止怪怪的
Yeah, you're acting weird.
那好吧 跟我说实话
AlI right, then. Just tell me the truth.
什么事
What about?
你之前在停车场说的话 是认真的吗
What you said at the car park. Did you mean it?
我的意思是
I mean...
不 我可不这么认为
No. No, I didn't think so.
好了各位 谢谢
Okay guys, thank you.
嗨 我是汤姆·扬布拉德总督察 反恐指挥部的
Hi, I'm DCI Thom Youngblood, SO15.
抱歉给你们带来不便
Apologies for any disruption we've caused.
关于尼古拉斯·胡德 你们知道些什么
What can you tell me about Nicholas Hood?
他做了什么
What's he done?
恐怕我不能回答这个问题
Well, I can't answer that, I'm afraid.
但你们能提供的任何信息
But any information you can give me
都可以防止进一步的事故发生
could help prevent further incident.
事故
Incident?
最近有什么人来找他吗
Has he had any visitors recently?
陌生人
Strangers?
他跟谁一起玩
Who did he hang out with?
没人
No one.
真的 这人没朋友
Literally, the guy has no friends.
除了我们 我们不过是住在
Apart from us, and we're more like just people
同一屋檐下而已
that live in the same house.
你们肯定知道什么 什么都可以
You must know something, anything.
他人很好
He's nice.
非常安静 害羞 不与人来往
Very quiet, shy, just kept himself to himself.
除了照顾小小孩
Apart from the babysitting.
我能看下你房♥间吗
Can I see your room?
可以 -谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
在这里面 -谢谢
Ah, it's in here. - Thank you.
他什么都没留下吗
He didn't leave anything in the room?
自己看 这里什么都没有
Take a look. Nothing here.
你说他会照看小孩
You say he babysat?
偶尔吧
Once in a while.
我可以吗
Can I?
这些是你的吗
Are these yours?
不是 我之前从没见过
No, I've never seen them before.
汉森先生
Mr. Hanson?
我是摩根探长
I'm DS Morgan.
很抱歉不得不告诉你 你的同事们
I'm sorry to have to tell you that your colleagues,
哈里斯·格雷以及利亚姆·霍尔比
Harris Grey and Liam Holby,
于昨晚发电站的
they lost their lives in the blast
爆♥炸♥中丧生
at the power station last night.
无人机之所以能够攻击
The drone was able to attack
是因为内置的自动防故障装置失效
because the built- in fail safes were inoperative.
我们知道这不可能远程操控
We know this couldn't have been done remotely.
我们想知道你是否有
We need to know if you are responsible
手动覆盖自动防故障装置
for overriding the fail safe manually.
你是说有吗
Are you saying you were?
她
She, she-
你老婆
Your wife?
她应该在外面 需要叫她进来吗
I think she's outside. Do you want her to come in?
地址登记在扎拉·巴克斯特名下
Address is registered to a Zara Baxter.
我们还没敲门 她的手♥机♥关机了
We've not approached the door and phone's switched off.
好的
Okay.
有个女人躺在地板上 一动不动
There's a woman lying on the floor, not moving.
有设备吗
Have we got a device?
我们得进去
We need to get in.
嗯 这正是他们想要的
Yeah, that's what they want.
引我们进去 就像在停车场里一样
Lure us in, just like the car park.
他们可能就在拍我们呢
They're probably fucking filming us.
窗户呢
What about the windows?
我认为都有引线
I think these are wired.
丹尼 拿梯子来
Danny, get a ladder now.
收到
Copy.
没有看到引线
No sign of a wire.
安全 我进去了
Clear, I'm going in.
你好 我是拉娜
Hi, I'm Lana.
拆弹小组
I'm bomb squad.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
你是扎拉对吧
You're Zara, right?
把这个从我身上弄下来
Get this off me.
好的 我会帮你的
Yeah, I'm gonna help.
我要先看一下
I need to take a look at it.
从我身上拿下来
Get it off me.
好的 我会帮你的
Yeah, I'm gonna help. I'm gonna help.
需要你待着别乱动
Just need you to stay really still.
你越不动越好
The stiller you are, the better.
我来看一下
I'm gonna take a look.
我们会平安出去的 明白吗
We're gonna get out of here safely, okay?
好 深呼吸
Okay, just deep breaths.
你只需要深呼吸就好
That's all you need to do.
好
Okay.
深呼吸 深呼吸 扎拉
Deep breaths. Deep breaths, Zara.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表