剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
感觉到了吗 -感觉到了
Feel it? - Yeah.
你的另一只手呢
Where's your other hand?
在这里
Hey, here.
很好 把它们握在一起
That's it, bring them together.
我不是让你祈祷 只想让你镇定
Not because I need you to pray, it'll just keep you steady.
好吧
Okay.
别抖了 我在这里 就这样
Stop shaking, I'm here, that's it.
好的 -是吗
Okay. - Yeah?
你做得很好
You're doing great.
好吧
Okay.
简单的一吸一呼
Just breathe.
马上好了
Nearly there.
拉娜 你说的是真心话吗
Lana, did you, did you mean that, what you said?
当然是了
Of course I did.
你为啥 为啥不在6个月之前说出来
Why, why couldn't you have just said that six months ago?
汤姆 你看到我正在做啥了吗
Thom, can you see what I'm dealing with?
哦 抱歉抱歉 我他妈
Yeah, sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm fucking,
我他妈要吓死了 我很害怕
I'm fucking scared, I'm scared.
你猜怎么着 汤姆 我也很害怕
Well guess what, Thom? I'm scared.
抱歉抱歉抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
我找到引线了 汤姆
I'm at the wire, Thom.
好了 你现在必须
Right, you're gonna have to be
一动也不要动 好吗
really, really still now, okay?
我要剪了
I'm going in.
好了
There we go.
应该可以了
That should be it.
好的
Okay.
我们没事了 没事了
We're good, we're good.
你现在可以下来了
You're gonna step off now.
相信我
Trust me.
你相信我吗
Trust me?
来吧 -好的
Come on. - All right.
没错 就是这样
That's it, that's it.
刚才真的好险 -是的
That was close. - Yeah.
吓死了
That was close.
你没事了
You're all right.
好了 我需要
Okay, I need to-
是
Yeah.
我把这边处理一下
I'm dealing with this shit show.
好的 对
Okay, right.
我们会抓到这些混♥蛋♥的 拉娜
Yeah, we'll fucking get these guys, Lana.
我以性命发誓
I swear on my fucking life.
那是什么玩意儿
What the fuck is that?
汤姆 快趴下
Thom, get down.
汤姆 你在干什么
Thom, what are you doing? !
快
Quick!
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
又发生了无人机袭击
Another drone attack.
8号♥拆弹员 又发生了无人机袭击
EXPO 8, there's been another drone attack.
快来我位置
Make your way towards me.
小心一点 小心脚下
Careful, careful where you tread.
哦天哪
Oh, my!
哦 我以为要失去你了
Oh, I thought I'd lost you.
我爱你
I love you.
你没事吧 -没事
Are you all right? - Yeah.
你确定吗 -确定
Are you sure? - Yeah.
好的 我去看看哈斯 好吗
Okay, er, I'm gonna check on Hass, all right?
你先坐一会儿
Just sit tight.
汤姆 你还好吗
Thom, are you okay?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
听着 刚才的事我都看到了
Look, I've just seen what's happened.
他们在直播
They're streaming it.
这些人到底是谁
Who the hell are these people?
汤姆
Thom!
有人在楼顶上 塔楼那边
There's someone on the roof over there, the tower block.
他在移♥动♥ 往下走了
He's moving now, he's heading down.
好吧 海伦 快上报 快叫人来
Er, okay, Helen, call it in, call it in.
长官
Sir.
抱歉 长官 你不能出去 外面不安全
Sorry, sir, you can't go out there, it's not safe.
就是这里
Is that it?
就是这里 在这里
That's it, that's it.
中控35
Central Three Five,
所有单位到田尼森大厦集♥合♥
all units to Tennyson tower block.
嫌疑人在逃窜 拘捕一切离开该区域的人
Suspect is on the move, detain anyone exiting the block.
帮我接通
Put me through to-
我们正在清扫屋顶
We're clearing the roof now.
两人死亡
Two fatalities.
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表