剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
这显然是精心策划的恐怖攻击
This is clearly a sophisticated terrorist attack.
停下来!
Stop!
炸♥弹♥是阻止不了我的
It'll take more than a bomb to stop me.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
"自作自受"
Hoist by his own petard.
我们失去了两个 能带我们找到集团的关键线索
We've lost our two key leads that could have led us to the group.
那艾力克斯呢?
What about Alex?
目标比我们任何人都重要
The cause is more important than any of us.
我们必须除掉任何对我们任务有威胁的人
We have to lose anyone who represents a threat to our mission.
你只是为了自保 对吧? 你根本不在乎艾力克斯
It's all protecting your own neck, isn't it? You don't give a shit about Alex.
你根本不在乎受害者 你也不在乎你的团队
You don't give a shit about the victims. You don't even give a shit about your team.
我受够了!
Do you know what, I'm done.
他们给了我一枚炸♥弹♥ 并且指示我
I've been given a bomb with instructions
亲手把装置送到伦敦证券交易所
to hand deliver the device to the London Stock Exchange.
不摧毁整个刑事司法系统 她是不会罢休的
She won't stop until she brings the entire criminal justice system crashing down.
若是我的大限已到 那就这样吧
It's my time, it's my time.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
我当然知道你是谁
Of course I know who you are.
那就走吧
Come on then.
拉娜华盛顿
Lana Washington.
你很擅长你的工作 对吧?
You're good at your job, aren't you?
至少艾力克斯最后把你带来给我们
At least Alex brought you to us in the end.
他在哪里? -他在等你
Where is he? - Waiting for you.
拉娜
Lana.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们的朋友艾力克斯在玩两面手法
Our friend Alex was playing both sides.
那不是真的 -引导我们找到你 你找到我们
It's not true. - Leading us to you, you to us.
希望我们能互相抵销 他就能逍遥法外
Hoping we'd cancel each other out and he'd get away with it.
我发誓那不是真的
I swear to you, it's not true.
所以我们不妨看看他到底有多幸运
So we may as well see how lucky he really is.
别这么做
Don't do this.
我什么都没做
Oh, I'm not doing anything.
这得由你决定 拉娜
It's up to you, Lana.
其中一个引爆器 连接到艾力克斯的安全帽里
One of these triggers is wired to the detonator inside Alex's helmet.
另一个没有
The other one isn't.
你是个疯子
You're a fucking psycho.
自愿走向炸♥弹♥的人可不是我
I'm not the one who walks towards bombs.
选一个 -不
Choose. - No.
做出选择 你就能活下去
Choose and you live.
或许他也能活下去
Maybe he does too.
不要
Don't.
我不会这么做的 -即使他背叛了你?
I'm not doing it. - Even though he betrayed you?
我对你发誓 拉娜 我没有...
I swear to you, Lana, I never did. I never.
只要能救自己一命 他可以拿死去的家人发誓
He'd swear on his dead family if it saved his own skin.
我知道你做了什么 我看到了
I know what you did. I saw it.
什么? -你把汤姆杨布拉德推下竖井
What? - You pushed Tom Youngblood down a shaft
在他帮助别人时把他杀了
to his death while he was helping people.
动手吧
Go on, then.
你本来可以救他的
You could have saved him.
你只需要做出选择
You just had to choose.
一触即发
第二季 第6集 [本季终]
她想跟你谈谈
She wants a word.
你对1968年5月的事知道多少?
How much do you know about May 1968?
一群法国学生在越战时 对单性宿舍感到不满
Group of French students unhappy about single-sex dorms in the Vietnam War?
他们发起了一波抗♥议♥浪潮 差点让整个国家垮台
They started a wave of protests that nearly brought down an entire country.
什么? 所以...
What, so...
所以你和他想共用宿舍?
So you and him wanna share a dormitory?
他们挑了对的时机出击
They struck at the right time.
当时资本主义正在衰退
Capitalism was failing.
荒谬的贫富不均 工人的薪水太低
There was ridiculous inequality. The workers weren't being paid enough.
这些听起来耳熟吗?
Does any of this sound familiar?
再加上说谎的政♥治♥阶级 还有...
Add to that a lying political class and
我想这已经包括了发动起义所需的一切
I think you've got everything you need to start an uprising.
你不是认真的吧? -人♥民♥很愤怒
You can't be serious. - The people are angry.
他们只需要被推往正确的方向
They just want a push in the right direction.
一旦我们推♥翻♥政♥府♥ 一切就能重新开始
Once we overthrow the government, it's a clean slate.
好 祝你们好运
Right, well, good luck with that.
"街道之下是沙滩" 拉娜
Sous les paves, la plage. Lana.
在街道之下 有沙滩的自♥由♥
Under the streets, there is the freedom of the beach.
你会帮助我们
And you're going to help us.
你会带来决定性的一击
You are going to deliver the decisive blow.
长官
Sir.
我刚收到安全指挥部的通知
I've just been notified by protection command
内政大臣今天下午要来开会
that the home secretary's coming in for a meeting this afternoon.
没错 她要求参加 我下午两点与部门主管的简报
That's correct. She's asked to attend my 2:00 p.m. briefing with the heads of section.
这不能从远端进行吗 长官?
Could that not have been done remotely, sir?
你在担心什么? 你不能拒绝内政大臣
What's your concern? You don't refuse the home secretary.
我是说 威胁层级提高了 长官
Well, I mean, the raised threat level, sir,
更何况我们的警员也成为目标了?
and the fact that our officers are already being targeted?
我想她在这里很安全 巴塔侦查督察
I think she'll be safe here, DI Batra.
我们已经监视他一阵子了
We've been watching him for a while.
这我无法反驳
I can't argue with that.
内政大臣今天下午会去反恐总部
The home secretary's visit to CTHQ this afternoon
这给了我们完美的机会
allows us the perfect opportunity.
人♥民♥应该要知道 他们不需要活在他们习惯的压抑之中
People have a right to know they don't need to live with the repression that they're used to.
相反地 他们得活在恐惧中 对吗?
Instead, they live in a fair, don't they?
我认为你被体制洗♥脑♥了 所以无法理解
I think you're too indoctrinated by the system to comprehend.
我认为你用了太多艰深的字眼
I think you use too many big words.
你不可能进得去反恐总部
There's no way you're gonna get into CTHQ.
更不可能接近内政大臣
And definitely not gonna get anywhere near the home secretary.
对 但你可以
No, but you will.
我相信在你的专业领域 你们称这个为指挥操作装置
I believe you call this a command operated device in your line of work.
我打过去 输入密♥码♥ 它就会爆♥炸♥
I phone it, I enter a code, it blows up.
不是吗?
Now?
这么多炸♥药♥会害死无辜的人
That amount of explosives, innocent people will get killed.
但你不知道吗?
But didn't you know?
所有警♥察♥都是混♥蛋♥
All cops are bastards.
所以你要我带着这个公事包 走进反恐总部里?
So what, you want me to walk into CTHQ with that briefcase?
这是承包中♥央♥政♥府♥单位的清洁公♥司♥
This is the cleaning company who have the contract for central government buildings,
其中包括反恐总部
including CTHQ.
它的老板和一位前座议员在牛津
Yeah, but it was an Oxford with a front bencher.
我们...应该说是你就可以毫无阻碍地
It's how we, well, you get in unhindered,
从员工出入口进去
through the service entrance.
炸♥弹♥会放在那里 直到我们进去里面
The bomb will go in there until we're inside.
你和所有清洁设备一起在后面
You'll be in the back with all the cleaning gear.
我们进去后 你就能绕过主要安全系统上楼
Once we're in, you'll be able to bypass the main security and head upstairs.
我绝对不可能这么做的
There's no chance I'm doing this.
你去哪了? -出去
Where have you been? - Out.
你可能会想看这个 整栋房♥子都安装了炸♥弹♥
You might like to see this. The whole house is wired.
若他们试图离开 我们就引爆装置
If they try to leave, we'll detonate the device.
我要杀了你!
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我会先杀了你♥爸♥妈
Oh, not before I kill your mum and dad.
别激动 拉娜
Easy, Lana.
别激动
Easy.
照我说的做 你♥爸♥妈就能活命
Do what I say and your parents live.
好吗?
Yeah?
你...
You, uh...
你这次会做出正确的选择吗?
You gonna make the right choice this time?
喂? -爸 是我
Hello. - Dad, it's me.
拉娜 怎么了 亲爱的? -听着 爸
Lana. What is it, love? - Listen, Dad.
没关系的...
It's okay, it's okay.
不管是什么事 都会没事的
Whatever it is, it's gonna be all right.
爸 听着 你不能离开房♥子 -什么?
Dad, listen, you can't leave the house. - What?
他们在监视你
They're watching you.
家里有炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb in your house.
什么?
What?
在我们家里? -对
In our house? - Yeah.
不会有事的 我会救你们出去
It's gonna be fine. I'm gonna get you out.
我们该怎么办? 告诉我们该怎么做
So what do we do? Tell us what to do.
只要...只要别离开房♥子
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表