剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
谢了
Thanks.
我们会找到卡哈尼的
We're gonna find Kahani.
等我们找到他 要让他粉身碎骨
When we do, we're gonna scalp him.
兄弟万岁
Long live the brotherhood.
兄弟万岁
Long live the brotherhood.
我觉得那次行动中 我遭遇了一些事
I think something happened to me on that op.
我得打给诊所
I need to call the clinic.
你知道什么是记忆印迹吗 -我不知道
You know what an engram is? - No, I don't.
这可是大脑研究领域的圣杯
It's kind of the Holy Grail of brain research.
一种记忆编码的物理路径
A physical pathway for the encoding of memories.
这是健康的记忆的
This is a visualization
可视化图像 每一段记忆都有独特的地图
of healthy recall. Each memory a distinct map.
但当这种记忆路径受到影响时
But when our memory pathways get disrupted,
就可能导致混同
it can lead to things like conflation.
旧的记忆和新的重合
Old memories overlap with new ones.
会让你觉得一年前的记忆
So a memory from a year ago
仿佛是在昨天发生的一样
feels like it happened yesterday.
你的大脑分不清楚
Your brain can't tell the difference.
这可能是脑震荡造成的吗 -可能
That can be caused by a concussion? - It could.
只要你允许 我们可以做进一步检查
With your permission, we'll take a closer look.
扫描能得到你大脑当中更细致的地图
The scan gives us a detailed map of your brain.
不超过一个小时
Whole thing takes less than an hour.
等结束我们就过来接你
We'll come get you once it's over.
差不多可以开始了 詹姆斯
Almost ready to begin, James.
收到
Copy.
你做得很好 詹姆斯
You're doing great, James.
放松就好 扫描的下一个 也是最长的阶段
Just relax. The next and longest phase of the scan
马上就要开始了
is about to begin.
拉米雷斯 米切尔需要帮助
Ramirez, Mitchell needs help.
太他妈吵了
It's too fucking loud!
唐尼
Donny...
唐尼
Donny!
可以了吧 医生
We good, Doc?
你们就是这样杀死布泽尔的吗
Is this how you killed Boozer?
像一个懦夫一样
Coward's way?
中校詹姆斯·里斯
这里是劳伦·里斯
Hi, you've reached Lauren Reece.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
劳尔 是我 那都是真的
Laur, it's-it's me. It's real.
他们刚刚试图杀我 他们手里有我的枪
They just tried to kill me. They had my gun.
带上露西 赶紧离开家
Take Lucy and get her out of the house now.
等安全了再打给我
Call me when you're safe.
快 让开
Come on, move!
911 请问是何地有紧急情况
911. What's the address of your emergency?
我是詹姆斯·里斯中校
This is Lieutenant Commander James Reece.
你们需要立刻派巡逻警员
You need to send patrol units
到凯曼街423号♥
to 423 Cayman Street.
重复一次 凯曼街423号♥
Repeat, 423 Cayman Street.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表