剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
我看到太阳冉冉升起
♪ I can see the rising sun ♪
魔鬼依然逍遥法外
♪ The devil's still on the run ♪
美好被消耗殆尽
♪ All the pretty things burn out ♪
我的脑子砰砰直跳
♪ Heart is beating in my head ♪
每次呼吸都变得麻木
♪ Feeling numb with every breath ♪
周围烟火肆虐
♪ Smoke and fire all around ♪
手指放在扳机上 手指放在扳机上
♪ Finger on the trigger, finger on the trigger ♪
完毕 我们全部坠落
♪ Over, and we all fall down ♪
手指扣在扳机上 手指扣在扳机上
♪ Finger on the trigger, finger on the trigger ♪
时间已经所剩不多
♪ I see time is running out ♪
我找到了一个 -找到什么了
I found one. - What you got?
一头雄鹿
It's a buck.
你怎么知道的
How can you tell?
爪子看出来的
Dewclaws.
很好
Very good.
好 我们知道它们的水源在哪儿了
All right, so we know where they drink.
你看到猎物的痕迹了吗
See a game trail?
咱们来跟踪
Mm-hmm. - Let's follow it.
我们现在知道它们的生活规律了
See, now we're getting a pattern going.
在哪儿喝水
You know where they drink,
在哪儿吃饭 在哪儿睡觉
then you know where they eat, you know where they sleep.
现在我们知道它们的路线
Now we know the road that they're gonna take,
只需要找个高地
so we just find the high ground.
等待它们出洞
Then we wait 'em out.
好 继续前进吧
All right, keep marching.
很好 趟出一条路
There you go. Make your way.
我的小瞪羚
My little gazelle.
来吧
Come on.
咱们到了山顶再休息 小家伙
We can rest at the top, squirt.
爸
Daddy?
我爱你
I love you.
来吧 你们这些战争大♥师♥
♪ Come, you masters of war ♪
你们创造了大炮
♪ You that build the big guns ♪
你们创造了战斗机
♪ You that build the death planes ♪
你们制♥造♥了所有的炸♥弹♥
♪ You that build all the bombs ♪
新帖文
早起的鸟儿有钱赚 去喝早咖啡
但却躲在墙后
♪ You that hide behind walls ♪
你躲在桌子后面
♪ You that hide behind desks ♪
我只想告诉你们 我能把你看穿
♪ I just want you to know I can see through your masks ♪
你们带来了恐惧
♪ You've thrown the worst fear ♪
空投的恐惧
♪ That can ever be hurled ♪
让人们害怕
♪ Fear to bring children ♪
把孩子带到这个世界
♪ Into the world ♪
未出生 无名之辈
♪ Unborn and unnamed ♪
你们不配为人
♪ You ain't worth the blood that runs in your veins ♪
我想让你死
♪ And I hope that you die ♪
你很快就会死
♪ And your death will come soon ♪
我会看着你下葬
♪ And I'll watch while you're lowered ♪
下葬在你的墓穴
♪ Down to your deathbed ♪
我会站在你的墓前
♪ And I'll stand over your grave ♪
直到我确定你已经死透
♪ Till I'm sure that you're dead ♪
面部解锁
马库斯·博金斯
加密手♥机♥
Encrypted phone.
你到底在藏什么 马库斯
What are you hiding, Marcus?
你知道他们在哪里吃饭吗
You know where they eat?
知道
Yeah.
我们知道它们在哪儿睡觉
We know where they sleep.
现在也知道它们的出没路线
Now we know the road they're gonna take,
现在只需要找个高地 等他们出洞
so we find the high ground, then we wait 'em out.
如果你追踪得够准确
If you're precise in your tracking
知道自己在追什么
and you know what to look for...
没有一头雄鹿能逃过你的猎捕
...no buck will be able to hide from you.
加油啊 混♥蛋♥
Come on, fuckers.
一次阻挡 谁来挡住她
We need a stop. We need one stop.
对 对
Yes. Yes
太好了 上帝啊
Yes. Oh, my God!
天啊 抓住 抓住
Oh, my God! Get it, get it!
真棒
Oh, yeah!
太好了 耶
Damn right! Yes!
卷潮
Roll Tide
绝对地
Absolutely.
你刚错过了一个好球
You missed a good one.
准备好去墨西哥了吗
You ready for Mexico?
对 听我说
Yeah. Listen.
这摊浑水会闹得不可收拾
The level of shit that's about to hit the fan,
连我都不敢保证
even I couldn't tell you.
你把我送过去 就回来
After you drop me, you should bail
怎么 好让你一人独享马可的梅斯卡尔酒收藏
What, so you can bogart Marco's entire mescal collection?
才不要
Hell no.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
事态会一发不可收拾
It's gonna get bad.
露西是我的教女 里斯
Lucy was my goddaughter, Reece,
再浑的水我也要趟
There's, uh, no depth of shit,
不管多浑
none,
我都要让那帮混♥蛋♥付出代价
that I won't wade through to make those motherfuckers pay.
欢迎乘坐莱利航♥空♥
Welcome to Riley Air.
你在怀俄明抓到雄鹿了吗
Did you bag that buck in Wyoming?
抓到了
Yep.
这个傻♥逼♥什么事都分享到网上
Fucking guy posted his whole life online.
找到有价值的东西了吗
You find anything worthwhile?
刚给你发了份圣诞老人的秘密礼物
Just sent you a Secret Santa gift.
要去惩罚下一个倒霉蛋了吗
Next lump of coal?
你告诉我吧 我正要起飞
Well, you tell me. I'll be in the air.
等你着陆时我会查到些信息的
I'll have something by the time you land.
狩猎愉快
Happy trails.
准备好起飞了吗
You ready?
马库斯·博金斯
你能看出什么门道么
What does it tell you?
这家伙用上了毕生所学
Dude unloads his whole magazine.
杀疯了
I mean, that's overkill.
医学资料显示他颅内有肿块
Medical indicates an intracranial mass.
这人状态可能不稳定
He's probably unstable
他知道玻璃会影响弹轨
He knows the glass will throw the rounds.
一定要确认那家伙死透
Had to be sure the guy went down.
这不叫不稳定 这叫有经验
It's not instability, it's experience.
没错 他很有经验
Yeah, he's experienced.
参加过八次战斗部署
Eight combat deployments.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗 利比亚
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.
被授予银星勋章
Silver Star.
及多颗铜星勋章
Multiple Bronze Stars.
甚至还有一枚带有"v"装置的陆军表彰奖章
Even an Army Commendation medal with "V" Device.
带有"V"形装置的铜星勋章授予不参与空中飞行的情况下
对抗武装敌人而表现出英勇的人
别太投入了
Don't get too attached.
北边的同事已经闻讯而动了
Vultures up north are already circling.
大案要案总是交给洛杉矶那边
Big cases always go up to L.A.
好吧
Right.
嗯 也许拉姆齐能守住这个案子
Well, maybe Ramsay holds the line.
他哪一次守住案子了
Name one time he's held the line.
头儿 你这是迎风撒尿
Boss, you're pissing in the wind.
坚持不懈 梅克 坚持不懈
Relentless pursuit, Mac. Relentless pursuit.
我明白 特里
I understand that, Terry,
我这次不仅仅需要提到名字
but I'm gonna need more than a check-in on this one.
至少要在新闻发布会上有一席之地
At least a spot at the presser.
你打开免提 -嘿
Put him on speaker. - Hey,
我很乐意 不 我很乐意遵守
I'm happy...No, I'm happy to comply...
不 听着
No. Hey,
我 安东尼·拉云过来了
I, uh...I got Anthony Layun here.
他刚接任了我们逃犯特遣队的队长
He just, uh, took over as the head of our Fugitive Task Force.
对 托尼我认识 你好吗
Oh, I know Tony. How's it going?
不太好 先生 貌似
Well, not good, sir, I understand
你想把我们的案子夺走
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表