剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
Well, I'm not fucking crazy.
我没说你疯了
I didn't say you were.
但你需要找人证明这一点
But you need somebody to help you prove it.
你在核磁共振后受到了袭击对吗
You were attacked after your MRI scan, right?
对 -好吧 那我想你应该
Yeah. - All right, so I assume that means
还没有机会看到检查结果吧
that you didn't have a chance to see the results.
忙得很
Kind of had my hands full.
这里有份免除责任书
Well, this is a release.
你签了 我就可以查看你的医疗报告
If you sign it, I can access your medicals,
证明你的核磁结果没问题 这对我们的案子有帮助
prove you had a clean scan. It could help our case.
证明我的核磁结果没问题 对案子有帮助
Prove I have a clean scan, help our case.
这对我们的案子有什么帮助
How is that gonna help our case?
反正也没人相信我 不了 谢谢
No one wants to believe me anyways. No, thank you.
处理你案子的探员想相信你
The agent on your case wants to believe you.
你是说乔什·霍尔德吗 -对
You've met Josh Holder? - Yeah.
不 他只是个海军犯罪调查科的探员 他想要的
No, he's an NCIS agent. The only thing he wants
就是抓个突击队的 然后让自己出名
is to nab a SEAL and get his name in lights.
那为什么他是第一个到现场的 你却可以脱身离开
Then why are you walking free when he was first on the scene?
你的研究带在身上了吗
Do you keep your research with you?
什么研究
What research?
上次我们聊天时你说过的
Last time we spoke, you said you had a copy
你手里有布泽尔的警方报告
of Boozer's police report.
带着呢吗 -带着呢
Do you have it? - Yeah, I have it.
我想看看
I want to see it.
我可以自己查医疗报告
I can get my own confidential medical information.
我知道你没有警方报告
I know you don't have a copy of the police report.
给我看看我就签
Show it to me and I'll sign this.
推断死亡时间
枪伤
受害人被邻居发现
第一响应人 海军罪案调查科探员 乔什·霍尔德
他进入了被害人的住处
你说霍尔德是第一个到诊所的
You said Holder was first at the clinic?
他说他想弄清楚是怎么回事
He told me he's just trying to make sense of it.
好吧 谢谢你 我会跟你保持联♥系♥的 中校
All right, thank you. I will be in touch, Commander.
等等 你拿的什么手♥机♥
Wait. Uh, what kind of phone do you have?
就那种
Uh, one of these.
等等 哪种
Wait, wait, one of what?
在这等会
Wait right here.
让我看看你的手♥机♥
Let me see your phone.
让我看看
Let me see it.
把你的手♥机♥调到飞行模式
Put your phone on airplane mode, okay?
别关机 飞行模式
Don't turn it off. Airplane mode.
这是个法拉第袋子
This is a Faraday Bag.
如果你曾在敏感信息隔离设施中待过
If you've ever been inside of a SCIF,
你就知道这是什么工作原理
you understand how they work.
非机密的智能手♥机♥与其来说是为了打电♥话♥
Unencrypted smartphones are essentially tracking devices
不如说是为了被追踪用的
that happen to make phone calls.
我在国外一半的情报都是这么得来的
That's how I used to get half my intel overseas.
放在袋子里 这个
Keep it in the bag. This...
是个预付费手♥机♥
this is a prepaid phone.
你要用这个来联♥系♥我
You're gonna use it to contact me,
但不要打给我 也不要给我发信息
but don't call me on it, don't text me on it.
你要做的就是用现金
What you're gonna do is use cash to purchase
买♥♥张谷歌♥礼物卡 写下来吧
a Google gift card-- Write this down, please.
用它来建一个Threema账号♥
Use it to set up a Threema account.
不要用WhatsApp 已经被渗透了
Don't use WhatsApp. It's compromised.
很多年了
Has been for years.
记住了吗 Threema
Okay? Threema, T-H-R-E-E-M-A.
笔
Uh, pen.
我给你我的保密用户名
I'm gonna give you my confidential username.
在Threema上用这个联♥系♥我
Access me on Threema using this.
记住了然后撕了
Memorize it and then lose it.
好
Uh, yeah.
你可真谨慎
That's a lot of caution.
如果我对卡哈尼的判断是对的 那我们还不够谨慎
If I'm right about Kahani, we're not being cautious enough.
好吧 谢谢你 中校
Okay. Thanks, Commander.
你可以叫我里斯
You can call me Reece.
如果你想报道我的故事
If you're gonna be telling my story,
不妨用我的名字
you might as well use my name.
好 里斯
All right, Reece.
你保重
Hey, hang in there.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
The fuck are you?
其他情报活动
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥组织
情报探员
情报机构
梅福 巴林岛
乔什·霍尔德
各位亲朋好友
♪ Dearly beloved ♪
我们今天聚集在这里
♪ We are gathered here today ♪
是为了抓住我们的心
♪ To hold onto our hearts ♪
因为灵魂飘走
♪ As this soul drifts away ♪
尘归尘
♪ Ashes return to ash ♪
土归土
♪ Dirt returns to dirt ♪
可还是隐隐作痛
♪ And it's after, those still stuck ♪
带着所有伤害
♪ Carry all the hurt ♪
但是我是自♥由♥的
♪ But I am free ♪
我是自♥由♥的
♪ I am free ♪
我是自♥由♥的
♪ Oh, I am free ♪
我是自♥由♥的
♪ I am free ♪
怎么 你还没起吗
What, I catch you sleeping?
大哥 这才几点啊
GMT+3, bro.
我过的也门时间 怎么了
Oh, I'm on fucking Yemen time. What's up?
我们找到他了
We got our guy.
找到谁了
Our guy?
里斯 这是
Reece, this...
这是个清除目标包 -你说的
this is a target package. - You said it.
如果圣城旅在科罗纳多针对海豹突击队
If Quds is targeting SEALs in Coronado,
他们会需要当地的特工
they'd need an asset on the ground.
确保调查是沿着他们的方向走
Make sure investigations go their way.
乔什·霍尔德探员 他是海军犯罪调查科的
Agent Josh Holder, he's the NCIS guy
我和布泽尔的案子都分给了他
assigned to both mine and Boozer's cases.
你想想 在布泽尔的案子他是第一个到场的
Think about it. He was first on the scene at Boozer's,
尽管他告诉我说芝加哥警局响应了
even though he told me CPD responded.
还有这个
And, get this:
在我做核磁的诊所 他居然抢在医务人员之前到了现场
he beat the EMTs to the MRI clinic.
这根本不可能 除非他本来就在
That doesn't happen unless he's in the area.
这就是杀手
This is the fucking triggerman.
他是逃脱的那个
He's the one who got away.
让我问你件事吧
Let me ask you something.
你什么感觉
How you feeling?
我没事
I'm fine.
这些是治疗头痛的
These are great for headaches.
一片就行
Just one.
多吃一颗你都会受不了的
Any more will put you on your ass.
相信我
Trust me.
好
Okay.
首先 你的监控设备不行
First of all, your surveillance is shit.
如果你的车离人太近
If you got this close with that fucking whale you drive,
你就暴露了
your cover's blown.
对吧 伙计
Come on, man.
虽然我不一定有多厉害 但我也不傻
I may not be Agency, but I'm not an idiot.
我把拉克隆的设备拿来了
I took Lecrone's rig from the teams.
他没看见我
He didn't see me.
喝淡啤酒
Mm. Drinks light beer.
这太可疑了
That is suspect.
你怎么想的
Where you at on this?
我看着他的眼睛就知道 本
I looked him in the eyes, Ben.
就是他
It's him.
你打算怎么做
What's the play?
罗伊 罗伊·伯姆 -卡门
Roy? Roy Boehm? - Carmen?
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你说想要个两居室
You said you were interested in the two-bedroom?
对 -太好了 我有个合适的样♥板♥间♥给你看
Uh, that's right. - Terrific. I have a show unit ready.
我们上楼去吧 -好
Let's head upstairs. - Great.
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表