剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
北郡 圣地亚哥 两周前
所以 我想说低速档速度区间在
So, I want to say that the low gear is
31/34速
31/34
而不是我之前的26/51 对吗 -26/51
versus my old 26/51, right? - 26/51.
对 -对
Yeah. - Yeah.
所以
So...
更接近的后轮飞轮变速
That closer ratio cassette at the back is...
骑起来会很舒服 因为 就是
it's pleasant because, you know,
换挡跨度不会那么大 -没错
you lose that big jump. - Right.
会 更顺滑
You know, smoother
听起来像是台很棒的机器
No, it sounds like a great machine.
是啊
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
直到你把它用在
Well, till you take it out on the...
能别废话了么 詹姆斯
Can we cut the bull, please, here, James?
亲
Hon.
他大老远开过来不是为了聊你的自行车的 维克多
He didn't drive up here to talk about your bikes, Victor.
他是来谈女儿和外孙女的事的
He's here about the girls.
我得离开小镇
I got to leave town.
嗯
Yeah.
是这样么
That's about right, isn't it?
别这样 瑞秋
Come on, Rachel.
你去旅行你的
No, you take a trip.
我们没事
We'll be good.
不是去旅行
It's not a trip.
接下来几天你会听到一些消息
You're gonna hear some things in the coming days.
更有可能的是
More than likely,
会有人找你们问问题
people will come around with some questions.
什么人 你在说什么
What people? What are you talking about?
劳伦和露西
Lauren and Lucy...
是我的光
...are my light.
她们是我的一切
They're my everything.
我决不会做任何伤害她们的事
I would never do anything to harm them.
我们当然知道 别这样
Well, we know that, of course. Come on.
但有人伤害她们了
But somebody did.
也许要由我来扳回正轨
And it might come down to me to make it right.
你做你该做的 詹姆斯
You do what you need to do, James.
雪佛兰索罗德在1号♥公路上向北行驶
Chevy Silverado heading north on Highway 1.
马林县 现在
所有单位注意
All units responding.
高速追捕涉及多部门协作
High-speed chase involving multiple agencies
嫌疑人涉嫌参与今日于
and possibly the suspect involved in today's bombing
旧金山市中心发生的爆♥炸♥案
in downtown San Francisco.
请继续关注KVVK以获取最新消息
Stay tuned to KVVK for more updates.
你还有多远 -还没过去呢 莉兹
How far out are you? - Not in the cards, Liz.
里斯 我们的对手不是这些人
Reece, our fight is not with these people,
赶紧给我滚过来 我会帮你脱身
So get your ass here, and I'll get you out.
莉兹 事态升级了
Liz, situation's escalated.
我不把这个拿去给你了
I am not bringing this to you.
里斯 我去接你
Uh-uh, Reece. I'm-I'm coming to get you.
不行
Negative.
我正朝反方向走
I'm moving in the opposite direction.
你得走了
You need to go.
斯廷森或雷耶斯角的所有单位
All units in Stinson or Point Reyes,
你们在南边待命 嫌疑人朝你们那边去了
we need you south. Suspect is heading your way.
我们追上他了 正打算截停
We fucking got him. Moving in the PIT.
这招对这家伙他妈的不管用
It's not gonna fucking work on this guy.
联调局 这里是斯廷森警署 我们已就位
FBI, this is Stinson PD. We are set and ready.
来 上 我们把他拿下
Come on, let's go. We got him.
操
Shit.
我看到太阳冉冉升起
♪ I can see the rising sun ♪
魔鬼依然逍遥在外
♪ The devil's still on the run ♪
美好被洗劫一空
♪ All the pretty things burn out ♪
脑中砰砰直跳
♪ Heart is beating in my head ♪
每一口呼吸都麻木
♪ Feeling numb with every breath ♪
周围烟火肆虐
♪ Smoke and fire all around ♪
手指扣在扳机上 手指扣在扳机上
♪ Finger on the trigger, finger on the trigger ♪
完毕 我们全部坠落
♪ Over, and we all fall down ♪
手指扣在扳机上 手指扣在扳机上
♪ Finger on the trigger, finger on the trigger ♪
时间已经所剩无几
♪ I see time is running out ♪
里斯
Reece!
有枪 -有枪 有枪
Gun! - Gun, gun, gun!
前进
Moving!
前进 -山姆1号♥ 停火
Moving! - SAM 1, cease fire!
所有单位 不要开枪 原地待命
All units, hold your guns. Stand by!
去检查内部 17
Go ahead and sweep that interior, 17.
有发现通知我
Let me know what you got.
联调局 收到最新消息
FBI, copy the update.
安全
Clear.
有发现吗
Got eyes on it?
谁管这里
Who has jurisdiction here?
操 长官 这里是麦克
Fuck. Sir, it's Mac.
那边到底怎么回事 探员
What the fuck is going on up there, Agent?
我们把里斯逼进了旧金山北部
We've cornered Reece in a state park
州立公园
north of San Francisco.
你要特警吗 -光特警还不够
You need SWAT? - SWAT won't be enough.
我们要人♥质♥救援小组和所有可用的战术人员
We need HRT and all available tactical personnel.
收到
Copy that.
大本营设立好之后通知我
Let me know when you've got a base camp up and running.
收到
Copy.
再派几个小队去
I need a few more units
鹿园和弗兰克山谷的交叉路口
at the intersection of Deer Park and Frank Valley,
并提醒所有单位一旦发现嫌疑人
and all units are reminded to advise immediately
立即上报
if you get sight of the suspect.
急救
空中支援马上到
Air support is on its way.
护林员正在协调整个公园的疏散工作
Rangers are coordinating the evacuation of the entire park.
搜索 收到了吗
...the search. Copy?
收到
I copy that.
警犬小队出动
...K9 response.
我的药他妈的在哪儿
Where the fuck are my pills?
拜托 跑哪儿去了
Ah, come on, where are you?
好吧
All right.
警犬小队刚抵达现场
Yeah, K9 unit just arrived on scene.
我需要从嫌疑人车里找到的所有物件
I need all those recovered items from the suspect's vehicle
以用于追踪
for tracking purposes.
所有单位
All units are advised
保持警戒 不主动出击
to hold the perimeter and be reactive only.
人♥质♥救援小组到达之前不要行动
Sit tight until HRT arrives.
人♥质♥救援小组
HRT.
情况不妙 本
It's fucking bad, Ben.
温度在下降 多普勒跟恐怖秀似的 -挺好
Temps are dropping. Doppler's a fucking horror show. - Good.
不太好 走向开始往玄幻方向发展了 -听着
Not good. Things are about to get biblical up here. - Listen,
雨越大 里斯要对付的侦察兵就越少
more rain means less ISR for Reece to deal with.
无人机 C-2战机
Drones. C-2 repeaters.
都没法用 事实上
They're gonna be grounded. As a matter of fact,
我希望下几天雨 这点暴风雨
I hope it rains for days. That storm?
肯定是有蛙人的运气加成
Fucking frogman luck right there.
我能偷架飞行器
I could steal one of these news birds.
根据无线电监听到通讯
I got a-a radio to monitor communications.
定位他的行动区域 -怎么
Touch down in his A.O. What,
好让联调局找到他 不行 不能那样
and lead the FBI right to him? No. We're not doing that.
一旦你通过飞行器发现他
If you can find him in a helo,
他就已经完蛋了 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
he's already fucked. - Son of a bitch.
你只能踏实看着 让他自己逃生
You got to sit tight, let him do his job.
妈的都警告过他了 本 我
Fucking warned him, Ben. I...
他跟之前不一样了 他
He's not him-himself. He...
他没想清楚
He's not thinking clearly.
警犬小队 你们在哪儿
K9 unit, what's your 20?
天气恶劣
We have heavy weather...
警犬搜寻不到气味了
Dogs lost his scent.
我们会把他抓回去的 只是需要多点时间
We'll get him back. We just need more time.
我们没时间了
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表