剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
And if this sale goes through,
也许我们能探讨一下最初的设想
maybe we can explore that original concept.
原来你在这 真是让人激动
There he goes! Getting excited.
有远见的人
The thing about visionaries...
能看到无限的可能性
they see an endless spectrum of possibilities.
作为合伙商 赞助商 我们的工作
Our job as partners, as patrons,
只是将其范畴稍微缩小了一点
has been to narrow that band just a bit.
一旦顶石上了船
Once Capstone came on board,
一旦史蒂夫开始掌舵
once Steve started steering
这就是我们来这里的原因 不是吗
the ship, well, that's why we're here, isn't it?
我确实更喜欢你现在的方向 特德斯科先生
I do prefer your current orientation, Mr. Tedesco.
当然 没错
Uh, of course. Right.
那就是说普莱诺做好准备了
That mean Plano's ready to counter?
阿格农先生 我很欣赏你的毅力
Mr. Agnon, I appreciate your perseverance,
但这本来是
but this was by design...
一次社交拜访
a social visit.
社交 好吧
Social. Mm-hmm. Okay.
这样如何
How about this?
我在16号♥租了个房♥子
I rented a house off the 16th.
今晚来场小晚会怎么样
How about I drum up a little soiree tonight?
叫上些朋友 姑娘
Call some friends, some girls.
我有瓶下雅文邑区的酒 肯定能让你醉倒
I got a bottle of Bas-Armagnac that'll knock you flat.
然后我再报些新价格给你
Then I'll throw some fresh numbers at you.
如果在你的预期价格内 那很好
If I'm in the ballpark, great.
如果没有 至少我还有布莱森
If not, we'll always have Bryson.
这地方 你说在哪里
This...house, you said, uh, it is where?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我盯住了
Yeah, I got eyes on.
轻松的一天 老兄
Easy day, brother.
轻松的一天
Easy day.
是的
Yeah.
请原谅 各位
Excuse me, guys.
你好 -乔迪 是我
Hello? - Hey, Jord, it's me.
凯蒂 见鬼 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Katie. Shit. I've been calling you.
昨天发生了什么事吗
What happened yesterday?
是的 抱歉 我的手♥机♥丢了
Yeah, sorry. You know, I lost my phone.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
听着
Uh, listen.
关于里斯的事我说错了
I was wrong on the Reece story.
我完全错了
I was all wrong.
你说全错了是什么意思
What do you mean "all wrong"?
你知道 我想我得离开这里一段时间
you know, I think I got to get out of town for a bit.
我 我只是有点累了 你知道吗
I'm...I'm just kind of burnt out, you know?
不 不 我不知道
No. No, I don't know.
你在说什么啊
W-What are you talking about?
你真要这么做吗
You're doing this, aren't you?
你♥他♥妈♥要抛弃我吗
You're fucking bailing on me, right?
抱歉 乔迪
Sorry, Jord.
你一直对我很好 -见鬼 凯蒂
You've been good to me. - Goddammit, Katie.
我那么信任你 你就这么回报我
So this is what I get for trusting you, for...
所以
So...
这里的进展如何
how are we faring in here?
这工作很有意义
This is good work.
我们会成功的
We'll get there.
我雇你来可不是让你敷衍我的
I didn't hire you to pussyfoot.
这会让我们降到05年的水平
This is going to get us down to '05 levels.
没错
That's right.
有人会说单方面
Some would say it's unwise
削减资源很不明智
to unilaterally stand down resources.
你认同这样的说法吗
Would you say it's unwise?
罗琳 你只剩四个月的任期了
Lorraine, you have four months left,
坦白说 委员会
and frankly, this might not
可能不会通过这个预算
make it past committee.
你真的想以失败结束任期吗
You really want to end on a loss?
那我们就去拉票
Then we'll whip the votes.
至少半数议员会投票通过
It's a win for at least half the chamber.
我们的承包商怎么办
What about our contractors?
你觉得他们会认为这是一场胜利吗
Think they'll see it as a win?
如果你想说服我为失去
Well, if you're trying to convince me
一些特权而感到难过
to feel sorry for special interests
他们有权有势
They have power.
这意味着他们有发言权
Which means they have a say.
好让你的政♥治♥遗产得以保留
And your legacy is fully intact without creating headwinds.
好
Right.
这就是我的遗产
This is my legacy.
让一切比我上任时有所改善
Leaving things better than when I found them.
是的
Yeah.
这里发生的事 我想你会想知道的
Something's happening out here. Thought you'd want to know.
我受够了如此软弱
♪ And I'm so damn sick of being soft ♪
说 狐狸乖一点 好吧 这把我惹恼了
♪ Saying, "Fox play it nice," well, it pissed me off ♪
你不喜欢我现在的样子 好吧 我可以让你下车
♪ You don't like the way I am, well, I can drop you off ♪
是啊 你让我心情愉悦 可我马上要走了
♪ Yeah, you put me in the mood, I'm about to go off ♪
因为我受够了如此软弱
♪ Cause I'm so damn sick of being soft ♪
是啊 我受够了如此软弱
♪ Yeah, I'm sick of being soft ♪
受够了软弱
♪ So sick of being soft ♪
是啊 我受够了软弱
♪ Yeah, I'm sick of being soft ♪
我可没答应救援
♪ Didn't sign up for no rescue... ♪
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
你没有来我的会场吗
♪ Didn't you come to my venue? ♪
我是拉文
I'm Raven.
抱歉 你弄错了
♪ Sorry that you've been mistaken... ♪
你想要个伴吗 -嗨 拉文
You want some company? - Hi, Raven.
事实上 需要
I do, in fact.
喜欢南方淑女
♪ Like a southern lady ♪
让我像被抛弃的孩子一样待在角落
♪ Put me in a corner like no one's baby... ♪
我看见你进来了
You know, I saw you walk in.
我的姑娘萨沙想过来
My girl Sasha wanted to come over here and...
我说 不 不 他都是我的
I said, "No, no. He's all mine."
你是这么说的吗 -是的
You said that, huh? - Mm-hmm.
你觉得我们
What do you say we, um...
到后面去 私下里喝一杯如何
go in the back and have a drink in private?
我们为什么不坐在这里聊天呢
Why don't we sit here and talk?
哦 我喜欢聊天
Oh, I love to talk.
是啊 你让我心情愉悦 可我马上要走了
♪ Yeah, you put me in the mood, I'm about to go off ♪
因为我受不了
♪ 'Cause I'm so damn sick... ♪
我们说些什么
What are we talking about?
我想加入派对
I'm looking to party.
你能帮我一下吗
Think you could help me out?
是啊 我受够了软弱
♪ Yeah, I'm sick of being soft... ♪
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
不
No.
是的话 你有责任告诉我的
You know you have to tell me if you are.
我不确定有这条规定
I'm not sure that's true.
但我不是
But I'm not.
不要把我和你的女朋友留在房♥间里
♪ Don't leave me in the room with your girlfriend... ♪
我可以帮你牵线
I can hook you up.
你到底在找什么
What exactly are you looking for?
我最近头很疼 -哦 是吗
I've been having headaches. - Oh, yeah?
多严重
How bad?
很严重
Real bad.
等等 告诉我 告诉我
♪ Wait, tell me, tell me... ♪
调音师有一些美♥沙♥酮♥片
Well, the DJ's got some methadone wafers.
能帮到你吗
Think that'll do the trick?
你告诉我冷静下来
♪ You tell me calm down... ♪
这样就可以了
I think that'd do the trick.
一片100美元
It's $100 each.
这价格给你
And it's a really
真是优♥惠♥
good price for you.
只给我吗
Just for me?
受够了软弱
♪ So damn sick of being soft ♪
是啊 我受够了软弱
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表