剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
很多塔洛斯公♥司♥的人都为我工作 不过
Well, lot of Talos operators work for me, but, uh,
他们都是独♥立♥承包人 不归我管
they're called independent contractors for a reason.
我注意到你这里守卫重重
I notice you got quite the show of force out there.
这是标准规程吗 还是你担心有人威胁你安全
Is that SOP, or you worried someone's coming after you?
顶石创造了大量的财富 但与此同时
Well, Capstone generates a tremendous amount of wealth
也收获了相当的敌意
and a commensurate level of animosity.
我们在蓬勃发展的非洲电♥信♥业份额很大
We have a significant stake in the growing
这招致了博科圣地和青年党
African telecom industry, so Boko Haram and Al-Shabab
等组织的一些不满
have their feelings about that.
拉美那边有利益相关方
There's interest in Latin America.
大人物 大♥麻♥烦 对吗
Big man, big problems, right? - Mm.
要是不惹毛几个人
Well, you don't get an office like this
你也坐不上这样豪华的办公室
without pissing a few people off, right?
你惹毛詹姆斯·里斯了么
Did you piss off James Reece?
我对这个名字不熟
I'm not familiar with the name.
你手下的人肯定熟悉
Well, your boy certainly knew him.
戈多是第一个开火的
Gordo was the first to open fire.
我们怀疑詹姆斯·里斯跟
We suspect James Reece is also responsible
你们副总裁的死有关 索尔·阿格农
for the death of your VP, Saul Agnon.
可我听说索尔死于嗑药过量
I was told Saul died of a drug overdose.
我需要担心这个詹姆斯·里斯吗
Should I be worried about this James Reece?
别假装不认识他了
Stop pretending you don't know the man.
从你的纹身来看 你跟里斯是同一个战队的
According to your tattoos, you and Reece were in the same unit.
蛙之骨 海豹突击队以这种图案纪念阵亡将士
Bone Frog. That's the way SEALs honor their fallen.
所以 要么霍恩先生是蛙人
So, either Mr. Horn here was a frogman,
要么 他就是在胡说八道
or...he could be full of shit.
梅克是退伍军人 三次派驻海外
Mac's former Army. Three deployments.
你还真是直接啊 对吧 梅克
She doesn't care too much for insincerity. Do you, Mac?
是的 长官 -我从小就成长于
No, sir. - Well, I grew up in the shadow
布拉格堡的军事文化中 威尔森女士
of Fort Bragg, Ms. Wilson.
我的大部分朋友和家人都参过军
Most of my friends my family all served.
但我的高考成绩把我送上了另一个赛道
SAT scores sent me down a different path,
可我一直很尊重家乡的文化
but I've always had a level of respect for the culture.
我的纹身代表着怀念和敬佩
My tattoos signify remembrance, admiration.
你习惯了志在必得 对吗
You're used to getting what you want, huh?
一辈子的成功 这是你的底层逻辑
A lifetime of success, that's the only thing you know.
而詹姆斯·里斯习惯于猎杀猎物
James Reece is used to hunting and killing his prey.
这是他的底层逻辑
That's what he knows.
那幸好是你俩来办这个案子
Well, I'm glad I have you guys on the case.
听着 我还有会
Listen, I have meetings, and, uh,
一个追捕小组出现在此 很影响公♥司♥形象
a fugitive task force, not great optics, so...
你们如果觉得我的安保力量不够
If you feel my level of security is inadequate,
欢迎你们去街上帮我放哨 别客气
please post up on the street and, uh, make yourselves cozy.
我不会让我的人找你麻烦的
I'll see that my guys don't give you any trouble.
听上去不错 谢了
That sounds great. Thanks.
别往心里去 梅克
Never let it get personal, Mac.
我觉得这家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
Personally, I think the guy's an asshole.
我们的工作是保护他 不是喜欢他
It's not our job to like him. It's our job to protect him.
很感谢你这么快同意见我
I appreciate you meeting me on such short notice.
鉴于出现的谣言
Given the rumors, we thought
我们想在交易前先做期人物介绍
we'd nab a profile ahead of the sale.
我想 如果你登上《大西洋月刊》的封面
I imagine a cover on The Atlantic will only
成交价必定也会水涨船高吧
help your final deal price?
可以 问题不大
It's unlikely to hurt, yes.
你成立了纽贝伦 为商业市场生产药品
You founded Nubellum making drugs for the commercial market.
据说 阿茨海默症
Namely, Alzheimer's pa.
特德斯科博士毕业于加州大学神经科学
Dr. Tedesco studied neuroscience at the University of California.
伯克利 我知道 我读过简历
Berkeley. Yes. I got the bio.
我只是很好奇 为什么是阿尔兹海默症
I was just wondering why. Why Alzheimer's?
我没找到任何家族病史
I-I didn't find any family history.
《阿尔杰农的鲜花》
Flowers for Algernon.
我在本科读过 那个时候
Read it in undergrad, and, uh, the thought
我觉得遗忘自我这件事 简直就是
of losing one's self became a bit
噩梦成真
of a waking nightmare back then.
我觉得自己能改变这一现状
I suppose I imagined I could change things.
你说 那个时候
You say "back then."
您现在已经没有那么乐观了吗
Do you think you've lost that sense of optimism?
不不 我们的人类优化项目是
Not at all. Our Human Optimization program
特德斯科先生毕生心血的结晶
is the culmination of Mr. Tedesco's life's work.
你是在顶石工业接手之后
It wasn't until Capstone came on that you shifted
才把重心转向了为士兵生产军事益智药
to military nootropics optimizing soldiers.
有人说 这是对您毕生工作的一个
Some might say that's a fairly cynical application
损人利己应用
of your life's work.
我们与国防部的合同
Our contracts with the DOD
使我们成为了食欲抑制领域的领头羊
have made us the industry leader in appetite suppression,
助眠剂 最大摄氧量制剂
sleep aids, VO2 max agents.
就像我说的 损人利己的应用
Like I said, a cynical application.
失陪了
Excuse me.
布拉内科小姐
Ms. Buranek,
你问的这些问题在网上都有答案
almost everything you're asking is available online.
我来给你介绍下我们的扩张计划吧
Perhaps you'd love to hear about our new expansion initiatives.
我们决定向
We're expanding beyond...
不了 我已经有一切问题的答案了
No, I think I got everything I need. Thanks.
嘿 你搞什么
Hey. Hey, what the hell?
抱歉 我是来采访你的
Sorry, but I came here to interview you,
不是里面的那个人
not that pod person in there.
我在《医药时报》上读了你的采访
I read your interview in PharmaTimes.
感觉你对史蒂夫·霍恩
I felt like you had some concerns
安排给你的事业有些抗拒
with the course of action Steve Horn put you on.
我跟史蒂夫意见是有分歧
I might not always see eye to eye with Steve,
但他知道如何帮公♥司♥盈利
but he knows how to drive profits.
是 所以他才派你在会议室干活
Yeah. That's why he has you working out of a conference room
自己在顶层办公室操纵你公♥司♥的未来
while he decides your company's future from the penthouse.
RD-4895是什么
What's RD-4895?
你对公♥司♥还有多少监督
How much oversight do you maintain?
你知道它会给终端用户造成肿瘤吗
If, say, it was generating tumors among end users?
没有终端用户 RD-4895并未进行人体试验
There are no end users. RD-4895 hasn't reached human trials.
如果有呢
Well, what if it has?
如果它被用于海豹突击队员呢
What if it was used on a platoon of Navy SEALs
他们在两个月前去了叙利亚 再也没有回来
that went to Syria two months ago and never came back?
你对此有何评论
Would you comment on it?
我认真地告诉你
I genuinely,
非常真诚地告诉你
very genuinely,
我不知道你在说什么
have no idea what you're talking about.
记住这个 别泄露 然后冲进马桶
Memorize this. Lock it in, and then flush it down the toilet.
等你准备好发声时 联♥系♥我
When you're ready to talk, reach out.
这是我们的目标位置
This is our target location.
也是霍恩唯一暴露的地点 -我说不好
Horn's only point of exposure. - I don't know.
你得在光天化日之下 干掉六名保镖
You'd have to take out six operators in open air
活捉霍恩 还不能伤害平民
without hitting civilians, get Horn out alive,
然后甩掉联调局的追踪
and lose the FBI tail?
你确定需要活捉他吗
Are you sure we need him breathing?
我有问题要问他
He's got questions to answer.
他对我做了什么 谁协助了他
What did he do to me and who helped him?
你感觉如何 里斯
How you doing, Reece?
你还好么
Are you doing okay?
我很好
I'm good.
这些药还挺管用的
Hey, these pills are doing their job,
只要我能按时吃
if I could just keep on schedule.
我们没事
We're good.
咱们能做到
We're gonna make it happen.
好吧
All right.
行 那我去跟罗恩谈谈
All right. Well, I'm gonna go, uh, talk to Ron,
看能不能在机库多待几天
see if we can get a few more days at the hangar.
我跟麦克·特德斯科谈过了 他是薄弱一环
I spoke with Mike Tedesco. He's a weak link.
他都不想卖♥♥掉公♥司♥ 我觉得他不喜欢霍恩
He doesn't even want the sale, and I think he hates Horn.
我提到RD-4895时 他脸色都变了
And when I mentioned RD-4895, he lit right up.
你认为他有牵连吗
You think he's involved?
他肯定知道些什么
Well, he definitely knows something.
你什么时候能完成
What's your timeline?
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表