剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
Reece?
没事 我没事
It's nothing. I'm good.
根据你的情况
Based on your timeline,
肿瘤应该发展的很快
it appears the tumor is fast-growing.
如果是恶性胶质瘤 那就麻烦了 而且也很罕见
If it's a glioblastoma, that's bad news. Also rare.
如果不进行活体组织切片
I won't be certain without...
我就没法确定 -我知道
Without a biopsy. I know.
墨西哥城有很多不错的外科医生
There are excellent surgeons in Mexico City.
只要计划得当 6到9个月
With the right plan, six to nine months,
你就可以恢复正常生活了
you can have your life back.
其它选择呢
What are my other options?
承受痛苦 最后走向死亡
Suffering. Death, I suppose.
有没有什么东西能控制症状
What about something to control the symptoms?
类固醇药物可以减缓肿瘤生长
Corticosteroids will reduce the swelling.
普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥ 托吡酯
Propranolol, topiramate,
这两样对手颤和偏头痛有缓解作用
they can help with the tremors and the migraines.
但是药物救不了你
But drugs won't save you.
你应该告诉我们的 里斯
You should've told us, Reece.
他也不知道 -别扯了
He couldn't have known. - Bullshit.
你问他
Ask him.
兄弟 你怎么对待自己的身体
Look, brother, what you do with your body,
是你的事
that's your business.
我不怪你近距离动手
I can't blame you for playing it close.
我理解 再说我哪有资格指手画脚
I get it. Who the fuck am I to judge?
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
你这样能行动吗
Can you operate?
亚伦和他的人可以完成任务 詹姆斯
Aaron and his men can finish the job, James.
如果你想的话 他们能把纳瓦哈斯剁成肉泥
They'll bring Navajas home in pieces if you ask it.
如果是宝拉和安东尼娅
What would you do
你会怎么做
if it were Paola and Antonia?
你难道不想当面杀掉他吗
Wouldn't you want to look him in the eyes?
我什么都没有了
I have nothing.
除了这个 没什么可失去的了
Nothing left to lose but this.
他把我的一切都夺走了
He took everything from me.
好
All right.
我去跟亚伦说
I'll let Aaron know.
我不知道你是怎么撑下去的
I don't know how you're still standing
如果是我 恐怕早就崩溃了
If it was me, I would be down a dark hole.
外面还有人比我更该坠入地狱
There are people that deserve that hole more than me.
你知道 你 劳伦 露西
You know, uh, you, Lauren, Lucy,
你们对我来说就像家人一样
you're family to us.
明天过后 如果你活下来了
Well, after tomorrow, if you survive,
别再回来了
please don't come back.
你为了替她复仇愿意去死
You're happy to die for her vengeance,
但你不该拉上你的朋友们一起垫背
but you should have never brought your friends into this.
史蒂夫·霍恩
纳瓦哈斯
亚历杭德罗
Alejandro?
亚历杭德罗
Alejandro?
嘿 曼努尔 杰拉多
Hey, Manuel, Gerardo.
四个杀手进入你们的杀伤区域
You have four sicarios heading to the kill box.
40英尺
Forty feet
20英尺
Twenty feet.
10英尺
Ten feet.
准备 动手
Ready. Move.
冲过去
Crash it.
靠
Fuck.
墙 墙
Wall! Wall!
靠
Fuck.
给火力压制
Give me suppressing fire
2号♥建筑
on building two now!
去看看 是我们的人吗
Check him. Is that our man?
装弹 -不是
Reloading. - No.
你还需要多长时间 -10秒
How much time you need? - Ten seconds.
好了 -行动
Ready. - Moving.
我要杀了他 我要杀了他
¡Voy a matar! ¡Voy a matar!
不 冷静点 冷静点
¡No, cálmate, cálmate!
本
Ben?
纳瓦哈斯在哪
¿Donde está El Navajas?
不知道
No sé.
孩子交给我 你去吧
I have the children. Go.
走吧 孩子们 我们走
Vámonos, niños, vámonos.
纳瓦哈斯 他是我的 控制住他
That's Navajas. He's mine. Contain him.
蓝色皮卡 火力压制
Blue pickup, light it up!
前进 -前进
Move it. - Moving.
我的脚
My foot.
兄弟你没事吧
Bro you good?
去他妈的 正中目标 前进
Fuck yeah! Clean hit! Move!
我♥草♥
Fuck you!
放下 放下
Put it down. Put it down!
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我♥草♥泥马 臭海军
Fuck you, navy man.
她不会有事吧 爸爸
Is she gonna be okay, Daddy?
走
Walk.
抱歉 布莱
I'm sorry, Bri.
是真的
I am.
我真的没想到你们会来
I really didn't think you guys would be here.
我 不知道他们会来这
I...didn't know they would be here.
你知道吗 你17岁时 妈妈跟我说
You know, when you were 17, Mom said to me,
别给她你的能量
"Don't give her any of your energy.
她会吸干♥你♥的
She'll just suck you dry."
很久以前我跟自己保证过
I promised myself a long time ago
我不会再担心你了
that I'd be done worrying about you.
你也跟我保证过
Yeah, well, you also promised me
你不会娶个金发妞
you wouldn't marry a blonde,
所以我觉得我们这就是互相伤害
so I guess we're just, you know, disappointing each other.
我们今晚应该回去的
Yeah, we're gonna head back tonight,
但如果你希望我留下我就留下
but if you want to stay, you can.
我配不上有你这个哥
I don't deserve you.
我知道
I know.
你可真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such a dick.
你就是
You are.
但是我爱你
But I love you.
这看上去太美了
This looks amazing.
我的天
Oh, my God.
喂
Hello?
纽贝伦制药
Nubellum Pharmaceuticals.
史蒂夫·霍恩6年前买♥♥下了公♥司♥股份
Steve Horn bought a controlling share six years ago,
将整个公♥司♥转为军事益智药生产
shifted the entire slate into military nootropics.
是国防部的主要签约商
Major DoD contractor.
他们的药物直供六个部门 最妙的部分是
Their meds are issued to all six branches. Best part?
有传言说很快纽贝伦就会以超过70亿美元
Rumor is, Nubellum's days away from being acquired
被完全收♥购♥
outright for $70+ billion.
凯蒂
Katie?
谢谢 -你得写一万字来感谢我
Thanks. - Thank me with 10,000 words.
没事吧
Everything good?
就是个电♥话♥推销员
Oh, that was a telemarketer.
嘿 你们要再来点玛格丽塔酒吗
Hey, you guys want some more margaritas?
我不要了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
我来一杯 -好
I'll take one. Yeah. - All right.
谢了 -我很快回来
Thanks. - I'll be back.
谢谢 -嗯
Thanks. - Yeah.
看来你对了
Guess you were right.
我一向正确 朱尼尔
I'm always right, Junior.
嘿 梅克
Hey, Mac.
对 她开始行动
Yep, she's on the move.
里斯 这是我能找到有关史蒂夫·霍恩的一切
Reecer, this is everything I could find on Steve Horn.
我想知道他到底对你做了什么
I want to know exactly what he did to you.
你确定不能来吗 -我倒是想 兄弟 但是我老大
You sure you can't come? - I wish, brother, but my S.O.
已经开始对我不规律的工作时间产生怀疑了
is already asking me questions about my "irregular work hours."
要是我 几年前就开除你了
Well, I would've fired your ass years ago.
但说真的 你可得好好看着点这家伙
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表