剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
You-you think you're something, son?
你以为自己很特别是吗
You think you're special?
你屁也不是
You aren't shit.
你现在不过就是
You are a wisp of smoke
蚍蜉撼大树
blowing down the jet stream.
是嘛
Is that right?
克莱莫杀伤性地雷里
There are 700 ball bearings
有700个滚珠
in a claymore mine.
如果有两个在你面前爆♥炸♥
If you have two of those mines pointed at your face,
那就是1400个滚珠
that is 1,400 ball bearings.
1,400.
每100个代表你谋杀的
100 for each of the SEALs
一名海豹突击队员
that you murdered.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我 我 我别无选择 长官
I-I-I didn't have a choice, sir.
里斯
Reece.
中校
Commander!
不要这样做
Do not do this.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
你需要
You need to stand...
这事不是作战司令部单独做出的决定
This goes way beyond WARCOM, you know that, right?
我会告诉你还有谁参与了
Now, I'll tell you who else is involved,
但如果我死了
but if I die...
如果我死了
if I die...
你就没办法知道了
...you won't know.
就算是为了
Well, let's just assume
了结咱们的谈话吧 上将
for conversation's sake, Admiral,
我已经知道了
that I already do.
我的天
Oh, my God!
有人看见吗
Anyone have eyes on that?
听说在海军基地大楼
Word of an explosion
西北角发生了一起爆♥炸♥
at northwest corner of N.A.B.
作战司令部顶楼被烧毁
WARCOM just went up, top floor.
封锁 -一次一个
Lock it down. One at a time. One at a time.
这不是演习 -快 快
This is not a drill... - Go, go!
赶紧转移 -让他们回来
Move them out of here! Get them back!
因为不明炸♥弹♥袭击
Base is on lockdown
基地被封锁
due to an unidentified explosive attack.
需要医护人员 -其他不相干人等
We need medical! Nonessential personnel,
请留在入口检查站附近
remain near our entry-controlled checkpoint.
里斯在基地吗
Is Reece on base?
看到他了吗
Do we have visual confirmation?
是上将办公室
It's the admiral's office.
某种炸♥弹♥
Some kind of bomb
有可能是遥控引爆的
Could be remote detonation.
里斯
Reece!
不不 嘿 嘿
No, no. Hey! Hey!
等等
Wait!
我知道发生了什么 我知道发生了什么
I know what happened to you. I know what happened to you.
我知道他们对你做了什么 -你不该来这的
What they did to you. - You shouldn't be here.
他们为什么杀害了你的家人
Why they killed your family.
等等 我有霍恩提供的证据
Wait! I have evidence from Horn.
还有皮勒
And Pillar.
我们可以把他们绳之於法 里斯
We have them, Reece.
还你一个公道
It's time you let justice take it from here.
我就是公道
I am justice.
我不能
l can't...
我不能让你再继续下去了
I can't let you keep doing this.
别让我再跟你说一遍
I'm not gonna tell you again.
别再插手我的黑名单了
Stay off my list.
喂 -乔丹 怎么回事
Yeah? - Jordan, what's going on?
已经一小时了
It's been an hour.
那得你告诉我了 我一直在等你呢
Well, you tell me. I've been waiting.
什么叫等我
What do you mean "waiting"?
你是不会用网络吗 啊
Okay, here's how the Internet works, all right?
你得把东西先发过来
You actually have to send me something
我才能发表啊 对吧
for me to publish it, okay?
我发了啊
I did send it.
发给乔丹 报道 附件
刷新
你没发
No, you didn't.
乔丹 我得挂了
Jordan, I got to go.
不 凯蒂 别又这样
No, Katie. Don't do this to me again for...
草
fuck's sake.
我读过了你的文章 布拉内克女士 写的真不错
I read your story, Ms. Buranek. It's a hell of a piece.
遗憾的是 里面的内容有误
Unfortunately, it's wrong.
如果你想离开
Oh, if you want to leave and walk away,
我们不会跟踪你
we won't follow,
但你是个好记者
but you are too good a journalist
不会将讲了一半的故事发布给媒体
to go to press with half a story.
如果你想知道真♥相♥
If you want the truth...
所有的真♥相♥
...the whole truth,
我可以让你做个专访
I'm open to granting an interview.
如果你感兴趣的话
If you're interested.
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表