剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
我
I-I...
我不知道你在说什么 -别他妈骗我
I don't know what you're talking about. - Okay, don't fucking lie to me.
我对着我妈的坟墓发誓 我没骗你
I'm not lying, I swear on my mother's fucking grave!
是和肿瘤有关吗
Does it have something to do with the tumor?
什么
What?
我大脑里的肿瘤
The tumor in my head, Saul.
你脑里有个瘤吗
You have a fucking brain tumor?
可恶
Goddamn it.
快点给我松绑 我什么都没干
Un-fucking-tie me. I didn't do anything.
索尔 我见过有些人能承受可怕的事情
You know, I've seen men withstand horrible things, Saul.
痛苦
Pain.
堕落
Degradation.
还有你无法想象的
The likes of which you can't possibly imagine.
而他们一个字都不愿说
And they kept their mouth shut.
因为他们有所信仰
Because those men believed in something.
他们有比自身还重要的伟大目标
They had a purpose greater than themselves.
他们宁愿为之牺牲生命
A cause that they'd sooner die
声嘶力竭 也不愿出♥卖♥♥♥
screaming for than to sell out.
不过你不是这样的人 对吧 索尔
That's not you though, is it, Saul?
你并不是个真正的信徒
You're not a true believer.
你只是一个普通人
You're just...you're a guy
跌跌撞撞地闯进了
who stumbled ass-backwards into a world
自己并不了解的世界
that he does not understand.
你并不想
You do not want to die
因此而死 索尔
for this, Saul.
那么告诉我吧
So tell me.
他没有
He does... He doesn't...
他什么都没有告诉我
he doesn't tell me anything.
谁 -有数据隔离
Who? - It's data isolation.
是分隔开的 和你们一样
Compartmentation. Same as you guys.
他对这种东西很感兴趣 -谁很感兴趣
He gets off on that shit. - Who gets off on that shit?
史蒂夫
Steve.
霍恩
Horn.
史蒂夫·霍恩 给你
Steve Horn. There you go.
喝一小口吧
Get you a little sip.
继续说
Go on.
史蒂夫很有远见 他
Steve's a visionary. He, uh...
他在科技领域赚了钱 然后
...he made this fortune in tech and then
他将目标转移到了风投行业
he-he moved over into VC.
他了解人性
He, uh, understands people,
市场 战争
markets, war.
我只是个下属
I-I'm just an appendage.
一个中间人 我帮忙解决问题
A go-between. I resolve things.
史蒂夫是怎么在叙利亚设埋伏的
How does Steve execute an ambush in Syria?
史蒂夫的朋友遍地都是
Steve has friends everywhere.
这是成为亿万富翁的好处之一
Perks of being a billionaire.
他的目标是什么 -那个
What was his objective? - Look, that's...
我对这方面不太熟悉 不过
that's not my department, but, um...
和一个编号♥为
it's all about something called, uh...
RD-4895的项目有关
...Project RD-4895.
那是什么 -RD-4895
What's that? - RD-4895.
不过我不知道那是什么项目
But I'm telling you, I don't know what it is.
我只知道它
I-I- I just know that it's worth a...
价值不菲
a lot of money.
这些信息可不够
That's not good enough.
听我说啊 我都说了
Listen, man, I'm telling you, man!
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything!
我只是个普通人 你自己说的
I'm just a guy! You said it yourself!
我他妈的只是一个普通人
I'm just a fucking guy!
好吧
All right.
我相信你
All right, I believe you.
史蒂夫·霍恩掌管大局 而你
Steve Horn calls the shots and you are
只是他的走狗 -没错
his little errand bitch. - Yes!
好 -是这样的
Right. - Yes! That's it.
你无法决定任何事
You don't make decisions.
你也不想发生这种事
You didn't want any of this to happen.
对 我发誓
I swear to Christ.
你派了谁
Who did you send
来杀我的家人
to kill my family?
再喝一点吧
Have a little more.
我想回家
I want to go home, man.
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
有一个
There's a...
来自杰克逊霍尔的律师
There's a lawyer out of Jackson Hole.
他叫马库斯·博伊金
Marcus Boykin.
他在全球各地从事黑市的原油交易
He deals in black market crude all over the globe,
包括墨西哥
including Mexico.
墨西哥
Mexico?
是博伊金雇佣的杀手
Boykin hired sicarios.
那个刺客
The triggerman.
逃走的那个刺客 我去哪能找到他
The one who got away. Where do I find him?
他妈的墨西哥啊 我刚刚说了
Fucking Mexico, I just said that.
说具体点 -那个杀手的家庭住址是什么
Be specific. - "What's the address of the sicario?"
你怎么能问出这种问题
That's not a fucking question you ask.
博伊金知道吗 -博伊金懂个屁
Does Boykin know? - Boykin doesn't know shit.
他知道那个废物杀手的
He knows routing numbers for...
分机号♥码
...incompetent fucking hit men.
他比我还没用
He's more useless than me.
你知道吗 我们这些外派兵总喜欢说
You know, downrange we like to say
所做的一切都是为了自♥由♥
that what we do is for freedom.
但实际上 索尔
But what it really is, Saul...
这个世界上
There's evil...
存在邪恶
in this world.
直面邪恶 是我们的工作
It's our job to look it in the eye,
因为大多数人没有胆量
'cause most folks don't have the balls.
这是工作 我们要做的工作
That's the job. We do it.
你们只需要老实交税
All you got to do is pay your taxes
别碍我们的事就行 而你
and stay out of our way, but you...
索尔
Saul...
史蒂夫·霍恩
Steve Horn,
顶石工业
Capstone Industries...
你们想来插一脚
...oh, you wanted in on the fray.
如今 你们也身处战场之中了
Now...you're on the battlefield.
这是镇痛剂做的鸡尾酒 索尔
This is a methadone cocktail, Saul.
你会死的很平静的
You get a quiet death.
你很走运
And you're lucky.
你本不配这样的死法
It's more than you deserve.
嘘
Shh.
里斯 消息
今天得见一面 你说地方吧 越吵越好
洛杉矶的龙葵俱乐部 下午一点 别担心 那里很喧闹
收到
顶石的RD4895号♥项目 注意安全
RD4895号♥项目
我们之前在塔霍湖找住处
We were looking at a place in Tahoe.
我和你说过吗
I tell you that?
西岸的一间小木屋
A little cabin on the west shore.
劳伦计划的
Lauren had this plan.
她想在高海拔训练运动员
She was gonna train athletes at altitude.
露西想住在能看到星星的地方
Lucy wanted to live somewhere she could see all the stars.
就这样 她们的心愿就这么简单
That's it. That's all they wanted.
死去后
Dead...
她们什么都没得到
they get nothing.
只有无尽的黑暗
They get darkness.
为了满足一些企业项目
In service of some corporate project.
所以我的妻女不得不死
That's why my wife and daughter had to die.
我不明白
This is what I don't get.
他们为什么非得把家眷们牵扯进来
Why did they have to bring the girls into this?
暗♥杀♥会引发轩然大♥波♥
An assassination would make waves.
如果一个老兵疯了 杀了家人
If a combat veteran goes nuts, kills his family,
杀了医生 并且自杀
kills the doctors, kills himself,
人们眼都不会眨一下
people don't blink.
他们需要事情更容易理解
They needed it to be more digestible.
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表