剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
Shit!
嘿 给我数下人头 疯子 你在吗
Hey, give me a head count Crazy, you up?
在 -提 你在吗
Up! - Tee, are you up?
在 -奥尔森 你呢
Up! - Olson, you up?
我在 -劳尔
Up! - Lowe!
他把我背包抢走了
He got my pack.
发现他了 朝东走了
We got him. Headed east from you.
人♥质♥救援小组 我们收到多处热信♥号♥♥
HRT, we have multiple heat signatures.
收到 哪个是里斯 -不知道
Copy. Which one's Reece? - I don't know.
他在河床处
He's in the creek bed.
在河床我们发现多处热信♥号♥♥
We've got multiple heat signatures in the creek bed
王八蛋用电池做掩护
Fucker's using batteries as decoys
见鬼
Damn it.
不在这
It's negative here.
他在那
There he is.
你的位置朝西北方向 他正在逃往高地
Northwest from your position. Heading for high ground.
走 走 -上坡
Let's go, let's go. - Uphill.
快点
Come on, let's push.
抓到你了 爸
You're it, Daddy!
快点 我拍到你了
Come on, I tagged you.
人♥质♥救援小组 你们距离越来越接近了
HRT, you're closing the distance.
80米 他就在正前方
80 meters. He's headed straight up.
詹姆斯·里斯
James Reece!
我是联调局特工托尼·刘
This is FBI Special Agent Tony Layun!
赶紧举起双手走下来
Come down with your hands up!
马上下来 中校
Come down now, Commander!
里斯 我们已经瞄准你了
We got you pinned, Reece!
里斯
Reece!
下来跟我谈谈
Come talk to me!
没有武器 就谈谈
No weapons! Just us!
我们可以解决的
We can work this out!
我知道你很痛苫
I know you're in pain!
没必要搞成这样
It doesn't have to be like this!
让我们带你到安全的地方 给你进行治疗
Let's get you somewhere safe, get you some help!
他动了
He's on the move!
别开枪 别开枪
Cease fire, cease fire!
有人看到他了吗
Anyone got eyes on him?
没有 长官 但他应该就在上面
Negative, sir. He's up there, though.
继续移♥动♥
Let's move out.
嘿 我们继续前进了 跟着我 上山
Hey, we're on the move. On me, uphill.
你瞄准了吗 兄弟
You got this, brother?
他在那 我们时间不多
That's him. He ain't gonna give us long.
你锁定目标了吗
You're dope solid?
没错 -想要步♥枪♥命中目标
Yep. - Precision with a rifle
需要心思缜密
requires precision of thought.
现在给他来个爆头吧
Now canoe this motherfucker's head.
快点 头儿
Come on, boss.
机不可失 你得开枪了
The window's closing. You got to send it.
需要缜密的心思
Requires precision of thought...
我们知道你就在上面 里斯
We know you're up there, Reece!
里斯
Reece!
他妈躲哪去了 跳下去了吗
Fuck he go? You think he jumped?
我倒是希望他跳了
I hope he fucking jumped.
不可能 要么他绕过了山脊线
No, he either skirted the ridgeline
要么就沿原路下山了
or double-backed down the mountain
不知怎么的我们就错过了
and somehow we missed him.
我这里有发现
Yo, I got something.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
意思就是他刚才本可以命中的 刘
Means he had the shot, Layun.
人♥质♥救援小组和反恐特警队
HRT and SWAT element,
我们的C-2和ISR系统已经下线
C-2 and ISR are officially stopped down.
等天气好转后会重新连接
We'll pick it back up when weather permits.
收到 哨兵 -特警队收到
Copy that, Sentinel. - SWAT element copies.
保持干燥 注意安全 等信♥号♥♥恢复
Stay dry. Stay safe. Will let you know
我们会通知你们
when eyes are back up.
这天没法保持干燥
Dry ain't part of the equation out here.
你们今晚在帐篷好好休息吧
Enjoy that tent tonight, Dep.
M112型爆破炸♥药♥(C4组合)
天 各位
Jesus Christ, gentlemen.
见鬼 里斯
Goddamn it, Reece.
你可真会搞破坏
You tackle the fucking breacher.
没有个医疗包什么的
Have a med kit, please.
艹
Fuck.
红色紧急信♥号♥♥弹
艹
Fuck you.
让我们敬上将一杯
♪ Let's drink a toast to the admiral ♪
敬勇敢的队长
♪ And here's to the captain bold ♪
无限荣光
♪ And glory more for the commodore ♪
当他的事迹被传送
♪ When the deeds of the might are told ♪
脱帽致敬 一次又一次
♪ But off with your hats and three times three ♪
敬每一名海军
♪ For every sailor's son ♪
敬为我们战斗的勇士
♪ For the men below who fight the foe ♪
拿着枪的战士们
♪ The men behind the guns ♪
拿着枪的战士们
♪ Oh, the men behind the guns ♪
需要帮手吗 亲爱的
You need reinforcements in there, babe?
不需要 中校 我们没问题
Negative, Commander. I think we're good.
宝宝可能头一次做噩梦
Baby may have had her first nightmare, though.
告诉我的小露西她不会有事的
Tell my little Lucy she's gonna be okay.
她既勇敢又强壮
She's brave and strong,
跟她妈妈一个样
just like her mama.
不 不是噩梦
Nope, it's not a nightmare.
她只是胃胀气
She's just gassy.
跟她爸一样
Like her dad.
即便你就在我旁边屋里我也想你
I miss you even when you're in the next room.
亲爱的
Hey, babe?
我说过能听见了 中校
I said I can hear you, Commander.
这样下去你不会有好果子吃的
This isn't gonna end well.
你知道的 是不是
You know that, don't you?
我们听到你自言自语了 我们知道你在那
We heard you talking. We know you're there.
算了
Just forget it.
他不会再回复了
He's gone. He ain't gonna answer again.
你今天本可以射中我的 但你并没有
You could've shot me today, but you didn't.
我知道你经历了一些不寻常的事
I know you're going through something out here,
但我想你也知道我不是你的敌人
but I think you still know I'm not your enemy.
我们都不是
None of us are.
我们就是在履行自己的职责
We're just guys doing a job.
我想你一定很累了
I bet you're tired.
也知道你受伤了
I know you're hurt.
你受训时也知道
While you trained for this
这样在外面并不容易
...shit, man, it is not fun out here.
我允许你
You have my permission to leave
随时离开 刘探员
whenever you want, Agent Layun.
遗憾的是 没有你我回不了家
Sadly, I can't go home without you,
尽管我很想走
as much as I'd like to.
如果我们继续 会有人死在这里的
If we keep going, someone's gonna die out here.
我觉得你不希望那样的
And I don't think you want that.
但最终 机遇 命运
But eventually chance, fate,
不管你想叫它什么
whatever else you want to call it,
都有机会
gets a vote.
不能一直这样下去 里斯
This can't go on forever, Reece.
不会永远的 直到我做完该做的为止
It's not forever. Just till I'm done.
那是什么时候
And when is that?
当杀了我家人的人
When the people who killed my family
死透的时候
are in the fucking ground.
谁 里斯
What people, Reece?
我爸爸以前常说
You know, my dad used to always say
战争很简单
that war is simple.
那是容易的部分
That's the easy part.
回家
Coming home,
才到艰难的时候
that's what's hard.
做一个好父亲 好丈夫
Being a good father, good husband,
比当一名优秀的海豹突击队队员难多了
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表