剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
现在这一切都归人♥质♥援救小组管 我们要接管这个庄园
HRT owns all this shit now. We're taking over the estate.
让你的安保人员离开
Stand your security element down.
国防部长在哪里 -二楼东北角
Where's the SecDef? - Second floor, northeast corner.
我准备了一间安全屋 还有私人保镖
Got a safe room set up with a personal detail.
詹姆斯·里斯在哪里
Where's James Reece?
跟我 走
On me. Move.
草 交火了
Shit! We have contact!
交火了
We have contact!
收到回复
Coming in!
走廊里有烟
We got smoke in the corridor.
确认 -原地待命
Check. - Hold your positions.
你们需要出去迎战
You need to get out there.
联调局已经到了 长官 我们应该待命
FBI is on the grounds, ma'am. We should hold fast.
我们不能坐等 走吧 快走
We're not waiting. Go. Go!
是 长官 我们这就去
Yes, ma'am. We got this.
开门
Open it
打开
Open it.
里斯 停 住手
Reece, stop! Stop!
行动
Move.
里斯 她没拿钱
Reece, she didn't take the money.
最后一个账户 奥伯龙分♥析♥事务所
The last account. Oberon Analytics.
是别人 是局里的人干的
It's somebody else. It's someone in the Agency.
是另一个策划奥丁之剑行动的人
Someone else who set up Odin's Sword.
我从没想过要伤害你 中校
I never meant to hurt you, Commander.
我发誓 我只是想帮你
I swear, I wanted to help you.
没关系 是她点燃了导火索
It doesn't matter. She lit the fuse.
她点燃了导火索
She lit the fuse.
里斯
Reece.
看
See.
这是你女儿给你画的 对吧
Yes. Your daughter drew this for you, right?
看看这个 看
Look at this. Look.
她看着你 她看到的是这样的人
She looked at you, and this is what she saw.
你还可以是这样的人
You can still be this.
交给我吧 我已经抓到她的把柄了
Leave her to me. I got her.
我抓到她了 里斯 我都录下来了
I fucking got her, Reece. I got her on tape.
全世界都会知道她是个耻辱
The whole world is gonna know she's a fucking disgrace.
她唯一的遗产只会是耻辱
Her only legacy will be shame,
但如果你现在杀了她 那就是谋杀
but if you kill her now, it'll be murder.
灯塔搜索完毕
It's over at the lighthouse.
没有枪手的踪迹
No sign of the shooter.
老提 你来照顾伤员
Tee, you treat the wounded.
麦克 史密提 听我说
Mac, Smitty, on me.
我们去内部检查 -收到
We'll take internal. - Roger that.
走东岸 我去检查西岸线
Take the east shore. I'll cover west.
里斯 别这样
Reece, don't do this.
不 这不是在你的世界里
No. It's not in your world.
她也进了战场
She's on the battlefield.
正在前往哈特利的安全屋
Moving to Hartley's safe room.
里斯
Reece!
放下武器
Put your weapon down.
里斯
Reece.
里斯
Reece!
别逼我开枪
Don't make me shoot you.
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
托尼 安全屋出了点状况
Tony, we've got a situation in the safe room.
那记者还活着 但哈特利自杀了
The reporter's alive, but Hartley took her own life.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
托尼 你看到里斯了吗
Tony, do you have eyes on Reece?
没有
Negative.
三周后
五角大楼地毯式改革
国会调查所有军事承包商
更新:真♥相♥与后果
五角大楼背叛了指挥官詹姆斯·里斯
后面的故事震惊全国
奥伯龙分♥析♥事务所
里斯
新消息
报道放出来了 你看到了吗
故事还没完 我们
还要查出奥伯龙 你查出
他们是谁了吗
我在努力了
肯定和中情局有关系
你是对的 你的报道
确实做了件好事
那最后的问题呢
奥伯龙是通过秘鲁
的一个银行活动的
谢谢 现在别
再试图找我了
没门
对詹姆斯·里斯的搜捕仍在继续
曼科拉 秘鲁
我就知道还能再见到你
I was hoping I'd see you again.
奥伯龙分♥析♥事务所
Oberon Analytics.
你的名单上漏掉了一个空壳公♥司♥
You left that shell company off your list.
皮勒本想告诉我的
Pillar tried to tell me.
他说他要提供个名字
Said he had a name to offer up.
我以为他说的是哈特利
I was assumed he was talking about Hartley.
是你 本
It was you, Ben.
他妈的是你
It was fucking you.
你知道我的线人是谁
You knew my source.
你通过国防自卫队提供了错误的情报
You fed bad intel through SDF.
你是设置奥丁之剑陷阱的绝佳人选
You were in a perfect position to set up Odin's Sword.
我要听你亲口说
I need to hear it from you.
上将发誓说
Admiral swore...
你们都死定了
...you were already dead.
说你跟兄弟们长了肿瘤
Said you and the boys had tumors.
我想
And I thought,
让他们死得有点尊严吧
"Let 'em die with their fucking boots on...
别在医院床上苟延残喘
...rather than in some hospital bed."
你这么做是为了我们还是为了两千万
So did you do it for us or you do it for $20 million?
也许两者兼而有之
Maybe both.
一开始是
At first.
我他妈一分钱都没花
I haven't spent a fucking dime.
我做不到
I can't.
但你应该知道
But you should know...
我想让你知道
...I need you to know...
本来计划万无一失的
...that it's set in fucking stone.
劳拉和露西的事
Laura and Luce...
和我没关系
...I had nothing do with it.
当我发现的时候
And when I found out,
我想把全世界都点了 兄弟
I wanted to set the fucking world on fire, brother.
我和你在一起
I was with you.
每一步都是
Every step.
毙掉那些夺走她们性命的混♥蛋♥
Cleaning up all those motherfuckers that took them.
这就是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
是真的
That's the truth.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道 本
I know, Ben.
我
I, uh...
我弄了个新纹身
I got some new ink.
我不知道是为了你还是为了我
I didn't know if it was for you or for me.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
没关系
It's okay.
我们勾完清单吧
Let's finish the list.
她会没事吧 爸爸
Is she gonna be okay, Daddy?
你没必要对她撒谎
You don't have to lie to her.
我告诉你 小宝贝 我觉得她不会好起来了
I tell you what, Bug. I don't think she is.
她死了 -没错 亲爱的
She's dead. - Yeah, that's right, sweetie.
爸爸
Daddy.
如果你不回家了会怎么样
What happens if you don't come home?
哦 亲爱的 我一定会回家的
Oh, sweetheart, I'll always come home.
万一呢
What if you don't?
过来
Come here.
如果哪天我下班没回家
If someday I don't come home from work,
你应该知道
you should know
就是
that...
你父亲死于一件重要的事情
...your dad died doing something important...
我死时身边都是
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表