剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
♪ Yeah, I'm sick of being soft ♪
受够了软弱
♪ So sick of being soft... ♪
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
耐心等着
Sit tight.
生日快乐 亲爱的唐尼
♪ Happy birthday, dear Donny ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you. ♪
拜托 老大 你在干什么
Come on, boss, what're you doing?
来吧 老大 -走吧 伙计
Come on, boss. - Let's go, man!
我们走 快过来 里斯
Let's go, get over here, Reece!
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
没事吧
Everything okay?
现在直接下班去派对吧
♪ Now go down straight from the job to the party... ♪
我只是在回忆
I'm just remembering.
现在直接
♪ Now go down... ♪
好吧 这个
Well, this...
会帮你忘记的
will help you forget.
往袋子里装钱
♪ Put some money in the bag ♪
往袋子里装钱 往袋子里装钱
♪ Put some money in the bag, put the money in the bag ♪
到了银行 所有的出纳都想知道
♪ To the bank, all the teller want to know ♪
你会触碰它吗
♪ Are you ever gonna touch that? ♪
往袋子里装钱
♪ Put some money in the bag ♪
往袋子里装钱 把钱
♪ Put some money in the bag, put the money ♪
把袋子带到银行 所有的出纳员都想知道
♪ In the bag to the bank, all the teller want to know ♪
你会触碰它吗
♪ Are you ever gonna touch that... ♪
不得不说
Got to say, you never did
你从来都不喜欢这种外派工作
like this kind of work downrange.
外派任务也是有规矩的
Downrange, we had rules.
是的 限制太多了
Yeah, too many.
你走后一切都变了
It was never the same after you left.
我也想过离开
Hell, I-I thought about walking, too.
你和你的队伍
You and the teams,
同呼吸共命运 老兄
you're like flowers and fucking dirt, brother.
你哪也去不了 你也不需要我
You weren't going anywhere, and you certainly didn't need me.
目前看来 我也不确定是不是这样了
I'm not sure that's true, all things considered.
我拿这个
let me take this.
什么
What?
我会让你玩的开心的
I'm gonna let you have all the fun?
好吧 某人今晚可要爽翻天了
Well, someone's gonna have a hell of a night.
给 女士们 -谢谢
Here you go, ladies. - Thank you.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我跟你说 这是你这辈子
I am telling you, it is the best sushi
吃过的最好吃的寿司
you have ever had in your life.
拜托 别傻了
Don't be ridiculous, please.
简直就是发现了新大♥陆♥
It's a fucking revelation is what it is.
你想聊最好吃的寿司吗
You want to talk about the best?
你去过寿喜屋桥次郎吗
Have you been to Sukiyabashi Jiro?
哦 桥次郎就算了
Oh, give me a break with Jiro!
他很好 他 他很好 不管怎样
He's fine. He...he's good, whatever.
但是史蒂夫发现了这家伙 泰司
But Steve found this guy, Taishi.
我们把这个小个子从北海道运来了
We shipped this little guy over from Hokkaido.
我告诉你们 这家伙会和鱼说话
I'm, telling you, this fucking guy speaks fish.
他去了码头 开始跟
He goes down to the pier, he starts,
鲭鱼和鲣鱼窃窃私语
like, whispering to the-the mackerels
我不知道它们会怎么回答
and the skipjack, and I don't know what they say back,
但它的意思是 选我吧
but it must mean, "Pick me,
我好吃极了
I'm fucking delicious."
听上去我得试试
Sounds like something I'll have to try.
太好了 我会预定的
Great. I'll make reservations.
什么时候
When?
我没有计划中的时间
I don't have a time line.
我必须跟董事会谈谈
I must speak to my board.
去你的董事会
Fuck your board.
我是在问你
I'm asking you.
索尔 不要
Saul, don't.
已经很晚了
It's late.
虽然玩得很开心 但我
And as much as I've enjoyed myself, I...
明早还有航♥班♥
have a flight in the morning.
埃利亚斯 我们已经陪你打了很久的太极
Elias, we've been dancing for months.
你想打高尔夫
You want to golf?
我们就去打高尔夫 你想吃鱼
We're golfing. You want to eat fish?
欢迎光临
Irasshaimase.
但既然已经到了这个地步了 我的朋友
But we've reached the point, my friend,
你要干就干
where I must compel you to either
别占着茅坑不拉屎
shit or get off the pot.
普莱诺到底想不想要纽贝尔姆
Does Plano want Nubellum or not?
我会给我们的收♥购♥团队打电♥话♥
I'll call our acquisitions team.
告诉霍恩先生 明早之前
Tell Mr. Horn that I'll have a proposition
我会给出提案
by morning.
晚安
Good night.
你有点过分了
That was out of line.
对待埃利亚斯·雷伯格这样的人
A man like Elias Ryberg should be
应该以礼相待 不该过于轻蔑
treated with respect, not disdain.
你到底知不知道
Do you have the slightest concept
我刚刚给你赚了多少钱
how much money I just made you?
天哪 迈克
Jesus Christ, Mike.
你♥他♥妈♥的应该感谢我才对
You should be fucking thanking me.
好了 各位
All right, all of you.
请大家听我说
Can I have your attention, please?
所有人
Everybody...
都给我滚蛋
fuck off.
我说真的 结束了 各回各家吧
I mean it, you're done. Go home.
各位都离开吧
Everybody, you're done. Go.
真要这样吗
Seriously?
没错
Yes.
兄弟 我们今天赚了不少钱
We made a lot of money today, buddy.
我们今天赚了不少钱
We made a lot of money today, buddy.
谁是我的小宝贝呀
Who's my baby?
亲爱的
♪ Little darlin' ♪
亲爱的
♪ Oh, little darlin' ♪
在哪里
♪ Oh, oh, oh, where ♪
你是不是
♪ A-Are you? ♪
我亲爱的
♪ My love-ah ♪
我错了
♪ I was wrong-ah ♪
勇敢尝试
♪ To try ♪
《亲爱的》- 钻石乐队
好好爱你
♪ To love you ♪
我甚至
♪ Ah-ooh, ah-ooh, ah-ooh, knowing well-ah ♪
我的爱
♪ That my love-ah ♪
是
♪ Was just ♪
专属于你的
♪ For you ♪
我亲爱的
♪ My dear-ah ♪
我错了
♪ I was wrong-ah... ♪
深深爱你
♪ To love you ♪
我深知
♪ Knowing well-ah ♪
我的爱
♪ That my love-ah ♪
是
♪ Was just ♪
专属于你的
♪ For you ♪
专属于你的
♪ For you ♪
醒了啊
There he is.
索尔 袋子这事 -求你
I'll tell you, that thing with the bag, Saul. - Please...
求你了 -听我说
Please! - Listen.
袋子这事
Hey, that thing with the bag, that was,
对我们俩来说都并不愉快
that was unpleasant for both of us. Okay?
救命啊
Help! Help me!
有人吗 救救我
Help me! Somebody, please!
救命啊
Help! Help...
谁来救救我
Help! Somebody!
救我
Help me...
救命
Help...
叫完了没
You done?
为什么顶石工业想让我死
Why does Capstone Industries want me dead?
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表