剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
Donny? Donny?
你说的是唐尼·米切尔吗
You're talking about Donny Mitchell?
里斯 唐尼当时都不在纳杰夫
Donny wasn't even in Najaf, Reece.
那孩子07年还在上小学
That kid was in grade school in '07.
那是雷夫·黑斯廷斯
That was Raife Hastings.
你说得对
You're right, all right?
看来我的记忆已经有点混乱了
Clearly, my memory's a little fucked up.
不过这不影响
That doesn't change anything.
我们拿到名字了
We have the names.
我们不用活捉他们
We don't need to take 'em alive.
你能听我说吗
Will you listen to me for a second?
你能看着我吗 你♥他♥妈♥的能看着我吗
Will you look at me? Will you fucking look at me?
我知道你在消化此事
I know you're going through it.
也知道你很难接受此事
I know you're in the thick of it,
我他妈的和你站在一边
and I'm fucking with you, okay?
我和你是一边的 我也希望霍恩死
I'm with you-- I want Horn dead, too--
但我可不希望伤害到平民
but I have no appetite for cutting down civilians
就因为他们选错了周日的散步时间吗
because they picked the wrong time for a Sunday stroll.
我们的敌人不是他们
That is not who we're fighting.
说出来 你听明白了吗
I need to hear you say it. Do you copy me?
听明白了
I copy you.
爆♥炸♥成形穿甲弹是很精确的
EFPs are incredibly precise.
不会有平民伤亡
No civilian casualties.
我们要完成它
We need to get it done.
紧盯老鹰
Keep eyes on the eagle.
护卫队的人仍在附近
The convoy is still parked in the nest.
一半旧金山的人也在
So is half of San Francisco.
平民太多了
You've got way too many bogeys.
他们会远离爆♥炸♥地点的
They'll be clear of the blast
万一没有呢
What if they're not?
里斯
Reece?
那我就继续开
Then I keep driving.
不行动 就这样
No go. This is on.
市里各大新闻网站都收到了匿名来信
Anonymous tip came into every major news network in the city.
麦克·特德斯科和两个塔罗斯的雇佣兵
Mike Tedesco and two Talos operators
在捷运车站被枪杀
were gunned down at a BART station.
打给旧金山警局 派小队过来
Call SFPD, get units over here.
我要那些人的照片
I want photos on everyone up there,
追踪这些人的所有车辆
and run tags on all their vehicles.
事情不太对 -是
Something's up. - Yes, sir.
普莱诺股价在一小时内下跌了18% -交易成功了吧
Plano dropped 18% in an hour. - Deal's cooked, right?
顶石工业
打扰一下 -打扰一下 先生
Excuse me. - Oh. Excuse me, sir.
霍恩先生 麦克·特德斯科被害是真的吗
Mr. Horn, is it true Mike Tedesco was murdered?
这起事件将如何影响普莱诺的收♥购♥计划呢
How does it affect Plano's acquisition plans?
你在几周内失去了两名合伙人
You've lost two associates in a matter of weeks.
你有什么评论吗
Any comment?
和你们一样 我也是今早才得知麦克的事情
Look, like you all, I learned about Mike this morning,
我现在还处于震惊之中
and, uh, I'm still quite shaken.
麦克不仅是我的好朋友 也是一个很有远见的人
Mike was not only a true friend but a visionary.
他是我投资纽贝伦的原因
He's the very reason I invested in Nubellum.
至于索尔
And as for Saul,
我不知道该说什么
I'm uncertain what I'm at liberty to say,
但我最近接到通知说 前海军海豹突击队员
but I was recently notified that former Navy SEAL James Reece
詹姆斯·里斯可能与我同事的死有关
is suspected in the death of my colleague.
是啊 能派多少派多少
Yeah. However many you can send.
让特警待命
And tell SWAT to be on standby.
我也希望我是在开玩笑 谢谢
I wish I was fucking joking. Thanks.
警♥察♥在路上 六分钟后到
PD's en route. Six minutes out
快点啊
Come on!
跟着我
With me.
行动
Now.
显然里斯中校的与战时创伤有关的
Now, apparently Commander Reece had some sort of
精神疾病发作了
psychotic break related to wartime trauma.
我之前没在乎这个警告
I didn't think much of the warning,
但现在麦克出了这种情况
but now given Mike, I, uh, certainly wish
我开始逐渐相信这事了
I had given it more credence.
打灯啊
Put your signal on!
搞快点
Hurry up!
执法部门有没有告诉你
Has law enforcement given you
詹姆斯·里斯的动机是什么呢
any indication on James Reece's motive?
他和麦克·特德斯科有什么联♥系♥
What was his association with Mike Tedesco?
我只能说 詹姆斯·里斯的
All I can say is that James Reece is
精神和情绪状态都不佳
mentally and emotionally unwell.
对一名退伍军人来说 这种情况
It's a sad, though not unsurprising, condition
令人悲伤 但并不意外
for a war veteran.
别动 -天哪
Freeze! - Whoa, whoa!
别动 -我没动 我没动
Don't move! - I'm not. I'm not. I'm not. I'm not.
别的问题请你们去问联邦调查局吧
Now, please, anything else, you'll have to ask the FBI.
詹姆斯·里斯没有杀害麦克·特德斯科
James Reece didn't kill Mike Tedesco.
是你和你的人干的 -悠着点
You and your men did. - Whoa.
妈的
Fuck.
塔罗斯提供安保服务
Talos offers security.
他们不是杀手 布拉内克女士
They're not hit men, Ms. Buranek.
你以为我没注意到你吗
You think I wasn't aware of you?
快 让开啊
Come on, move.
我知道你用海豹突击队员实验RD-4895
I know you tested RD-4895 on Navy SEALs,
我还知道那些实验会导致肿瘤
and I know those tests caused tumors,
所以你杀了他们
so you had them murdered.
我都知道了
It's all in my story.
你要是想把我抹掉 所有人都会知道真♥相♥
If you try to take me out, everyone will know the truth.
你的交易要完蛋了
Your fucking deal's about to fall apart.
妈的 走啊
Move, goddamn it.
我昨天就完成交易了 布拉内克女士
I closed the deal yesterday, Ms. Buranek.
考虑到麦克的遭遇 也许
Given what happened with Mike, it seemed...
今天宣布此事不太礼貌
indecent to make the announcement today.
快开车
Drivel Drive!
快走
Move! Move!
快出来
Get out, get out!
把他围起来
Perimeter up around the principal!
快点
Come on!
快走
Go, go, go! Go! - Go.
把这个穿上
Put this on. Put it on!
他妈的慢一点 -听着
Be fucking careful. - Hey, listen,
你这该死的纨绔子弟 振作一点
you fucking fanboy, time to nut up.
喷火枪
Light him up!
该走了 起来
Time to go! Get up!
求你了
Please.
停手 求你了
Please stop. Please.
搞定了 丽兹 在祖鲁会合点见面
Got him, Liz. Meet at rendezvous point Zulu.
里斯 你在哪 发生什么了
Reece, where are you? What the hell happened?
祖鲁 20分钟后 去吧
Zulu, 20 minutes. Go.
下车
Get out of the car.
快点
Move!
下车 -好
Move. Move. - Okay. Okay.
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表