剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
Just tell me what you want. My treat.
来两份馥芮白
We'll take two flat whites.
车钥匙放在前门 -谢谢
Keys are by the front door. - Thanks.
凯蒂·布拉内克
Katie Buranek?
布拉内克女士 我研究过你的历史
I read up on you Ms. Buranek.
波特兰 科诺沙 湖北省
Portland, Kenosha, Hubei province.
你总喜欢做些超出能力范围的事
You have a history of getting in over your head.
这样才能透过表象看到本质
Well, it's the best way to see beneath the surface.
可爱
That's cute.
詹姆斯·里斯在哪儿
Where's James Reece?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不信 -那好
I don't believe you. - Okay.
从你楼上的研究成果来看 你是个聪明人
Based on your work up there, you seem like a smart person.
为什么要让自己成为谋杀案的从犯呢
So why make yourself an accessory to murder?
我看到的不是谋杀 是自卫
What I witnessed wasn't murder. It was self-defense.
我说的不是洛杉矶
I'm not talking about Los Angeles.
詹姆斯·里斯没杀他的家人
James Reece didn't kill his family.
你怎么不去问问索尔·阿格农
Why don't you talk to Saul Agnon?
问问他顶石工业是如何
Ask him how Capstone Industries gave
让一个排的海豹队员患上脑瘤的
an entire platoon of Navy SEALs brain tumors.
这才是真♥相♥
That's the real story.
我确实很想和索尔·阿格农谈谈
I'd love to talk to Saul Agnon, I would.
但他已经死了
But he's dead.
我打电♥话♥问过
I made some calls.
你跟里斯出现在洛杉矶的第二天
Agnon suffered an overdose in Santa Barbara
阿格农在圣巴巴拉服药过量而亡
a day after you and Reece were in L.A.
被发现时胳膊上插着针管
Found him with a needle in his arm.
但他没有阿片类药物史 你不觉得奇怪吗
No history of opioid use. That's curious, don't you think?
还有海军罪案部的乔什·霍尔德
And NCIS Agent Josh Holder?
他在里斯逃跑的前一晚
He ate a bullet from someone else's gun
吞下了别人枪里的子弹
the night before Reece went on the run.
所以 这件事
So, you know, it's...
也挺奇怪的
it's also unusual.
我知道你有独家新闻
Look, you got a scoop. I get it.
你应该不想再看到别人死于非命吧
But I don't think you want to see anyone else dead.
我肯定你不想被指控重罪的
And I'm sure you don't want to get hit with a felony charge.
我 我不知道他在哪 真的不知道
I...I don't know where he is, I don't.
但是
But...
如果我知道 会告诉你的
if I find out, I will let you know.
这就对了 布拉尼克女士
There you go, Ms. Buranek.
跟家人玩的开心
Enjoy your family time
有事吗
Can I help you?
这是干什么
What's all this?
咱们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
你知道梅西内斯战役吗
You familiar with the Battle of Messines?
不熟悉 -第一次世界大战
No. - World War I.
英国人和德国人在佛兰德斯陷入僵局
Brits and the Germans reach a stalemate at Flanders.
英方有一位将军叫普卢默
There's this General Plumer on the English side.
一个超有耐心的家伙
Super patient guy.
他花了五个月在敌人阵下方
He spends five months building 8,000 meters
建造了8000米的隧♥道♥
of tunnels under the enemy position.
并且放置了600磅炸♥药♥
Packs em with 600 pounds of explosives,
然后一天
and one day...
爆♥炸♥造成一万名德国人死亡 打破了僵局
Blast kills 10, 000 Germans. Stalemate over.
德国人都不明白自己是怎么死的
Fucking Boche didn't even know what hit him.
真是个好故事
Well, that's fascinating.
但我们到底在做什么 史蒂夫
What the hell are we doing, Steve?
我那么努力 深入敌后
I've worked really hard to get under enemy lines.
是 -我们都知道
You have. - Look, we both know,
一年之后 哈特利就会离开那个位置
within a year, Hartley's gonna be out to pasture.
没人会想她
No one's gonna miss her.
所以现在你需要决定
So right now you need to decide
你想成为她维♥基♥百♥科♥中的注脚
if you want to be a little red link
还是成为她的继任者
on her Wikipedia page or the heir apparent.
我们说好的只交换消息
Our deal was for information.
没错
That's right.
现在我想将交易改成
And I'm changing the deal
保护我的投资 你明白吗
to protect my investment. You understand?
新预算威胁到了我的生意
This new budget threatens my business.
投票已经被锁定了 -普莱尔还举棋不定
The votes are locked. - Not Pryor.
普莱尔 当初想进行这种改革的就是普莱尔
Pryor. Pryor is the one calling for this type of dwell reform.
我没让你说服他
I'm not asking you to turn him.
把他带给我就行
Just get him to me.
对你来说绝对是件好事 理查德
This is gonna be really good for you, Richard.
只是你还不知道而已
You just don't know it yet.
纳瓦哈斯和他的团伙与多个犯罪组织都有合约
Navajas and his gang contract to multiple cartels.
他暴♥力♥ 野心极大
He's violent, ambitious.
只要给钱 让他杀谁都行
He'll kill anyone for the right price.
确定就是他吗
We're sure that he's the one?
根据我们的消息来源 3周前
According to our sources, three weeks ago,
纳瓦哈斯和一个中尉离开了营地
Navajas and a lieutenant left their compound.
只有纳瓦哈斯一个人回来了
Only Navajas returned.
左前臂带着伤
Carrying a wound to his left forearm.
就是他
It's him.
纳瓦哈斯和他的手下在恩塞纳达的
Navajas and his men train young sicarios
一个旧工厂培训年轻杀手
in an old factory outside of Ensenada.
有多少 -有时候12个 有时候更多
How many? - Sometimes 12, sometimes more.
这还没算上他们培训的那些孩子 暴风雨马上来了
That's not counting the boys he trains. There's a storm coming.
会给我们提供足够的掩护
It should provide us the cover we need.
从这边山上能看到200米以外
The hills here offer a view from 200 meters.
你们埋伏 等待
You stalk. You wait.
这可能是你们最容易得手的一击了
It's maybe one of the easier shots you'll ever take.
詹姆斯
James?
不行 一枪还不够
No. A shot's no good.
这里视野清晰
It's a clear line of sight.
亚伦是前墨西哥特种部队的
Aaron is former Fuerzas Especiales.
他的战术绝对没得挑
His tactics are sound.
我 我不是怀疑你的战术 亚伦
I-I don't question your tactics, Aaron,
这不是战术的问题
it's not a tactical issue.
我们需要进去
We need to go in,
当面对质爆头
make contact, hit 'em head-on.
只有这样才行
That's the only way this works.
嘿 我能跟你聊两句吗
Hey, can I talk to you a second?
听我说 我绝对理解
Listen, I fucking get it
我跟你一样 也想亲自
I want to bleed this motherfucker out
手刃这个家伙
just as much as you do.
但是这个家伙
But this guy...
他不应该影响我们的大局 兄弟
he does not lead us to the big picture, brother.
我们要的是史蒂夫·霍恩
Steve Horn does.
把他毙了 继续向北
Take the fucking shot. Head north.
他来杀她们时 劳伦用自己的身体
When he came for them, Lauren put her body
为露西作掩护 我跟你说过这个吗
over Lucy to shield her. I ever tell you that?
所以露西临死前听到的是她妈妈的尖叫和呼喊
So, Lucy's last moments were her mom screaming and crying,
当纳瓦哈斯居高临下看着她们时是她妈妈掩护着她
covering her as Navajas looked down on them.
我需要他知道是谁要杀他
I want him to know who's come for him.
别的方法都不行
It doesn't work any other way.
好吧
Okay.
好 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
我们不能让你们的人为此冒生命危险
We can't ask your men to put their lives at risk.
我和本自己搞定
We got this. Me and Ben.
不行
No.
有机会将这批恶魔彻底消灭
This is a chance to wipe this entire evil off the map.
这是件好事
It's the right thing to do.
我们就当为民除害了
We'll be doing the world a favor.
好吧
All right.
我们利用高地进行掩护
We use high ground for overwatch.
北面和南面
North and south.
里斯
Reece.
没事 我没事
No, no, it's okay.
其他人则步行接近目标
The others approach on foot.
里斯
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表