剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
RD-4895是一种实验药物
RD-4895 was an experimental drug
由纽贝伦制药开♥发♥
developed by Nubellum Pharmaceuticals.
旨在阻止大脑对创伤进行编码
Its goal was to stop the encoding of trauma
有效预防创伤后应激障碍
on the brain, effectively preventing PTSD.
这种药在老鼠和狗身上都见效
It worked in rats, it worked in dogs,
然后霍恩着急进行了人体试验
and then Horn rushed it into humans.
发现会造成脑肿瘤
And it gave us brain tumors.
如果RD-4895见效
If RD-4895 works,
纽贝伦制药就会是
Nubellum Pharmaceuticals is one of
世界上最值钱的公♥司♥
the most valuable companies in the world.
如果失败 霍恩的所有投资将功亏一篑
If it fails, all of Horn's investment is worth nothing.
他的150多亿就打了水漂
He takes a bath to the tune of 15, 20 billion.
所以他现在才急于出♥售♥
That's why he's rushing to sell right now.
还有谁知道
Who else knew?
两个月前 霍恩从他在纽贝伦的股份中
Two months ago, Horn takes 100 million
拿走了一亿
out of his shares in Nubellum
并成立了一堆空壳公♥司♥
and parses them out to a bunch of shell companies.
两个月前还发生了什么
And what else happened two months ago?
那些股份是是杀害我队员的报酬
Those shares were payoffs, for Syria, for killing my men.
里斯 你得等我写完这篇报道
Reece, you got to let me finish my story.
我现在有了《大西洋月报》的支持
I got The Atlantic backing this now.
也就是说主要新闻媒体 都会关注这件事
That means every major news outlet's gonna be all over this.
这是
It's...
给我名字 都谁可以从中获利 谁
I need names. The people who could profit. Who?
我没有名字 只有公♥司♥
Well, I-I don't have names. I have companies.
好 那就把公♥司♥名字给我
Good. Then give me the company names.
里斯 再给我些时间
Reece, I need time.
我可以联♥系♥金融犯罪执法局 找出背后股东
I can reach out to FinCEN, uncover the shareholders.
你做不到 -整个黑幕都会被揭开
No, you won't. - This whole thing's gonna fall apart.
霍恩 所有人 他们会被钉在耻辱架上
Horn, everybody, they're gonna be crucified.
这他妈与你的新闻无关
This isn't about your fucking story.
给我名字
Names.
快点
Now!
里斯 别
Reece! Come on.
沿着小巷走 有个公交车站
There's a bus station down this alley.
里斯 你不明白
Reece, you're not listening to me.
杀害我朋友和家人的人
The men who killed my friends and family
不会入狱
are not going to prison.
好好收拾一下你自己吧
Get yourself cleaned up.
你要是杀更多人 这个故事就完结了
If you kill more people, this story dies.
霍恩 还有其他人 没有人会在乎他们
Horn, everybody else, no one's gonna give a shit about them.
新闻上出现的只会是你的脸
It's gonna be your face on the news.
难道你想让大家把你当作恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
You want people to think you're a fucking terrorist?
离开旧金山 否则霍恩会杀了你
Get out of San Francisco, or Horn is gonna kill you.
你再次走上战场 我不会管你的
You end up on the battlefield again, it's not on me.
你打电♥话♥来肯定只是为了叫醒我吧
I swear you time your calls just to wake me up.
是啊 不好意思 兄弟
Yeah, sorry, brother.
你能进入金融犯罪部门网络吗
Listen, you got access to FinCEN?
可以
I can get it.
我会给你发一份清单 是一张股权结构表
I'm gonna send you a list. It's a cap table, Ben.
霍恩的人脉中所有从RD-4895项目上获利的人
Everyone in Horn's network who profited from RD-4895.
一堆空壳公♥司♥ 你能帮我找到名字吗
Shell companies. Can you get me the names?
咱们这是在玩火了
We are going way past side hustle here.
我这么做的话 他们会起疑的
I make that call, people are gonna ask questions.
你能帮我找到名字吗
Can you get me the names?
发过来吧
Send it.
妈的
Fuck.
不许说我们被打败了
No one uses the word defeat" on this one.
我们会在普莱尔议员不参与的情况下 团结起来
We'll circle the wagons without Senator Pryor
向众议院提交新的预算
and get a new budget back to the House.
你也知道洛琳的
You know Lorraine.
她可不是会忍♥气吞声的人
She's not one to take a hit and just stay down.
非要说的话 她 -抱歉
If anything, she... - You know what, excuse me.
我想起来我还有事要处理
I remembered there's something I have to take care of.
在找这个吗 理查德
Looking for this, Richard?
用加密电♥话♥在五角大楼里很正常
Kryptex phones in the Pentagon are normal
但前提是得受我们的监管
but only if they run on our network.
你可以找律师
You're welcome to a lawyer,
他们也会这么告诉你
but they'll tell you the same thing.
你还是配合点吧
You should cooperate.
这位是调查部门的阿扎德特工
This is Agent Azad, DCIS.
他发现史蒂夫·霍恩向你母亲的账户里
He's isolated payments from Steve Horn to an account
进行了独♥立♥汇款 这种情况多久了
in your mother's name for-- how long was it?
接近两年了
Nearly two years, ma'am.
这就很奇怪了
Which is really strange
因为我在2014年出席过玛吉的葬礼
because I went to Maggie's funeral in 2014.
你在打什么算盘
What did you expect?
你重塑了七千亿美元的预算
You were reshaping a $700 billion budget.
那是我的工作 理查德
That's my job, Richard.
洛琳 离婚时杰西卡狠狠伤害了我
Lorraine, you know Jessica gutted me in the divorce.
希望你对霍恩
I just wish you were as inept for Horn
能像面对我时一样无能 你这个废物
as you were for me, you feckless fuck.
不过我们会利用你来传递一条信息
But we're gonna use you to send a message.
你想让我当双面人
You want me to play both sides.
好 可以
Okay. I will.
但我需要和我的律师谈谈
But I will need to talk to my lawyer.
我说的不是字面上的意思
I don't mean literally.
我们即将对你做的事 会宣布我们的立场
What we are going to do to you will send a message.
霍恩喜欢演士兵
Horn likes to play soldier.
他将给自己带去一场战争
He's got himself a war.
普莱诺公♥司♥与纽贝伦♥公♥♥司♥达成重大交易
你怀疑的名字都在上面
So, names you suspected were on there:
马库斯·博伊金 索尔·阿格农都有该公♥司♥的股份
Marcus Boykin, Saul Agnon both had a piece of the company.
不过接下来这条消息
But you might want to take a seat
你或许想坐着听
before these next ones, man.
我让我的人再次确认了一下
Listen, I had my guy double-confirm it.
因为这些名字
Because these names...
改变了事情的走向
...it changes everything.
你♥他♥妈♥的就直说吧
Just fucking tell me, Ben.
是上将
It was the admiral.
什么意思
What do you mean?
皮勒的名字也在那张表上
Pillar's name was on the cap table.
还有霍尔德和考克斯指挥官的名字
So was Howard's and Commander Cox.
是司令部
That's WARCOM.
一群混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers.
全是他们在幕后操纵 -太荒谬了
They pulled all the strings. - That's ridiculous.
上将 你的指挥官 杀了劳伦和露西吗
The admiral, your command, killed Lauren and Lucy?
为什么
Why?
他们的原因如出一辙
Same reason they all did.
他们以为自己可以脱身
They thought they could get away with it.
我会给你列一张购买♥♥清单
I'm making you a shopping list, Liz.
是一些化学设备
Chemistry equipment.
其中有一些 你可以在同城网站上搜
Some of it, you're gonna I.D. on Craigslist.
你告诉他们 说你有个上高中的孩子
I want you tell them that you have a kid in high school
十分痴迷于化学
who's crazy about science.
其他东西分散开买♥♥
Everything else, spread out.
选择多个商店 多个小镇
Multiple shops, multiple towns.
用现金支付
Pay with cash, obviously.
马可那边应该还剩下很多
There should be plenty left over from Marco.
我们真的要造炸♥弹♥吗
We're really gonna build a bomb?
我们他妈的要造一个爆♥炸♥成形穿甲弹
We're gonna build a fucking EFP.
咱们先冷静一下好吗
Hey, let's just slow down for a second, okay?
先花点时间搞清楚到底发生了什么
Take some time to process what's going on exactly...
丽兹 我没有时间了 -那我们至少把本叫来吧
Liz, I don't have time. - Okay, but let's get Ben up here, then.
把本叫来我们把这事考虑清楚 -听我说
Let's get Ben up here so we can think this through. - Listen to me, listen to me.
在纳杰夫 我去救你的时候
When I came for you in Najaf,
我们当时没想那么多
okay, we didn't think.
你♥他♥妈♥的别这样 -本
Don't...don't you fucking do that. - Ben...
布泽尔 唐尼 我们知道什么是对的
Boozer, Donny, we knew what was right.
现在 其中二人因霍恩而死
Now two of those men are dead because of Horn.
唐尼
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表