剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
There's just some people finishing their lunch.
我们得离开了 马上
We got to go. Now.
等等 里斯
Wait, Reece! Hey.
你得
You have to...
里斯 里斯 等一下
Reece! Reece, wait!
你带智能手♥机♥了吗
Did you bring your smartphone?
没 只有一次性电♥话♥ 怎么回事
No. Just the burner. What's going on?
他们在天上安插了眼线
They have eyes in the sky.
你说像无人机什么的吗 -刚才我看到的那个人是个特工
You mean like a drone? - The man that I just saw is an operator.
要么是来杀我的
Now, he's either here for me...
要么是你
or for you.
里斯 根本没有人 你在胡思乱想而已
Reece, there's nobody there. You're imagining things.
我开了辆SDR摩托来的
I ran an SDR to get here.
能追踪到我的唯一方法就是无人机
The only way they could've tracked me is with UAV.
等一下
Hold.
这是我的车 进去
This is my ride. Get in.
上车啊
Get in!
系好安全带
Buckle up.
我们好好的突然跑掉就因为
I'm sorry, we're running away because you think
你觉得自己看到了一个戴运动墨镜的人吗
you saw a guy in wrap-around shades?
我们不是要跑
We're not running.
等一下
Hold on.
待在这
Stay here.
你没事吧 我刚没看见
You okay, buddy? I didn't see you there.
读读
Read that.
打开
Open it!
那是份专业目标档案
That's a professional target package.
海军记录管理
开曼大街423号♥
绝密
还觉得我是胡思乱想吗
Still think I'm losing my mind?
我们得报♥警♥ -不能报♥警♥
We need to tell the police what happened. - No cops.
里斯 那个人光天化日之下就敢对你开枪
Reece, that guy came at you in broad daylight.
海军罪案调查科有黑警
NCIS is compromised.
执法部门也有问题 我们没法确定
Maybe elements in PD, we can't be sure.
现在 我们得找地方躲起来
Right now, we need to get off the grid.
你会用这个吗
You know how to use one of these?
会
Yeah.
不知道你是不是也在他们目标之列
Can't be sure if you're a known quantity.
在这事完结之前你得低调点
You need to lay low until this thing blows over.
你有地方去吗
Do you have a place to go?
有吗 -有
Do you? - Yeah.
抱歉把你牵连进来了
I'm sorry I got you into this.
你不会再见到我了
You won't see me again.
里斯
Reece.
把你手里有的顶石资料给我吧
Give me what you have on Capstone.
如果跟你和你的队伍有关 我会查出来的
If there's a connection to you and your men, I'll find it
你知道怎么联♥系♥我
You know how to reach me.
警报解除
All clear!
炸开
Crash it!
跟着我
On me!
你先
On you.
安全
All clear!
安全
Clear!
蓝队蓝队 -蓝队蓝队
Blue! Blue! Blue! - Blue! Blue!
进入
Going in!
安全 最后一个房♥间
All clear, last room.
那是什么鬼 哈格罗夫 -长官
What the fuck was that, Hargrove? - Sir?
你在门口 应该直接占领房♥间
You were on the door. You should have taken the room.
你这么糊弄我可不给钱
I'm not paying you to jerk me off, okay?
我需要你逼真点 明白吗
I need verisimilitude. You understand?
你要是再这么搞 马上给我走人
Pull that shit again, you're fucking gone.
综合准确度为83%
Combined accuracy was 83rd percentile.
速度 71%
Speed, 71st.
虽然不是你最快的记录 但也不错了
Not your best run, but competitive.
我要是上场肯定不希望与你为敌
Certainly wouldn't want to be an enemy combatant.
总之 我的反应还是不行
Anyway, my reactions are still for shit.
你想再来一次吗 长官
You want to run it again, sir?
我也想
Uh, wish I could.
但是不行 午餐时间结束 走了
No. Lunch break's over. Come on, let's go.
史蒂夫
Steve.
下午2点见珍妮特·兰辛 -史蒂夫
2 p.m. with Janet Lansing. - Steve...
2点45见艾尔·哈利夫
45, al Khalif.
3点半参加瑞克希昂董事会
30, the Rexeon board.
4点半见苏丽·瑞塔那万
30, Suri Ratanavanh.
瑞塔那万 取消 -史蒂夫 -等一下
Ratanavanh? Kill that. One minute. - Steve?
找盖瑞·马希斯 -我们得谈谈
Call Gary Mathis... - We need to talk.
我说过了 索尔 告诉他我们要撤资
I said wait, Saul. Tell him we're divesting.
如果他们不高兴 就找面墙撒气
If they need someone to scream at, they can find a wall.
让他进来
Send him in.
你不是应该在圣芭芭拉吗
You're supposed to be in Santa Barbara.
我们有麻烦了
We have a situation.
所以你才不在圣芭芭拉吗
Is it that you're not in Santa Barbara?
什么样的麻烦
What sort of situation?
不能说出来的那种
The kind you don't say out loud for fear
否则某天会在法庭上被当做呈堂证供
of someday hearing it played back to you in a courtroom.
这里很安全
Well, we're secure here.
戈多死了
Gordo's dead.
里斯没有
Reece isn't.
我来处理 -这事在叙利亚的时候
I'll deal with that. - This was supposed to be
就该了结的
done in Syria.
结果现在这个疯子在加州随处乱窜
Now we got this psychopath running around California.
他不是疯子 是海豹突击队指挥官
He's not a psychopath. He's a SEAL Commander.
放尊重点
Have some respect.
情况很不妙 史蒂夫
This is bad, Steve.
只要里斯在 霍尔德就是个隐患
If Reece is out there, and Holder's a breach...
霍尔德不知道任何能追责的信息
Holder didn't know anything actionable.
他知道我 我能被追责
He knew me. I'm actionable.
那你就去找哈格洛夫
So speak to Hargrove.
他会安排你离开
He'll set you up with a detail for the trip.
我才不要去圣芭芭拉
I'm not going to Santa Barbara, man.
迈克·特德斯科自己也能卖♥♥掉他的公♥司♥
Mike Tedesco can sell his own goddamn company.
但迈克不懂销♥售♥
Mike's not a salesman.
只有抱负
He has aspirations.
是时候抓紧了 索尔 懂吗
Look, it's time to focus now, Saul, okay?
和普莱诺的交易必须拿下
The Plano deal has to make. It has to.
顶石在纽贝尔姆投入了太多资金
Capstone has sunk too much money into Nubellum.
该兑现了
The time to sell is right now.
我不想再等伊莱亚斯·雷伯格
I'm sick of waiting for Elias Ryberg
独当一面 我要你现在就去
to grow some nuts, and I need you there.
懂吗
Okay?
你能帮我终结一切
You're my closer.
科特 叫珍妮特进来
Kurt, send Janet in.
顶石工业任命了新的资产管理副总裁
你该睡觉了
You should come to bed.
不行 我还有工作要做
I can't. I have homework.
海军特种作战司令部
WARCOM's got you...
开始让你们跳篝火舞了吗
jumping over bonfires now?
那是琐罗亚斯德教的新年庆典 叫纽罗兹
That's a Zoroastrian new year celebration, Newroz.
看出来跟行动有什么关系了
Well, I can see how that's operationally relevant.
他们把我们标记为叙利亚国防军
They got us tagged to the Syrian Defense Force.
总得了解一下库尔德斯坦吧
Got to learn a thing or two about Kurdistan.
她踢我了
She's kicking.
真的
Is she?
我摸摸
Wait a minute.
是爸爸的小骄傲 -不
Daddy's little ass-kicker. - No.
她这么厉害都是遗传了她妈
She gets her ass-kicking from her mama.
万一你回不来 我也没事的
You know if you get stuck out there, I'll be okay.
我爸妈会来帮忙
My mom and dad will come down and help.
要是我真的能回来
If I do make it back,
我估计也很可能是去钓鱼
then I'll probably just go fishing, I guess.
就算要我变成鸟
Even if I have to liberate a bird...
飞回家 我也会回来的
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表