剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
会送去你房♥间的
I'll have it sent to your room.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
刚才的采访还没结束
We didn't finish our interview.
你有多了解我父亲的背景
To what extent are you aware of my father's history?
我读过你的传记
Well, I've read your biography.
我知道他是从伐木场起家的
I know that he came from logging money,
曾在韩国和越南服役
that he served in Korea and Vietnam.
我理解他有过挣扎
I know about his struggles.
酗酒 精神病问题
The alcoholism, psychotic episodes.
他后来自杀了
And that he took his own life
我小时候 他就在这间房♥子里
When I was a child, he'd play me songs
为我弹奏尤克里里琴
on his ukulele in this very room.
他连一首歌♥都弹不下来 但却很开心
Couldn't carry a tune, but he was happy.
从战场回来后 这个人不见了
After the war, that man was gone.
部长女士 无意冒犯 但我觉得您在逃避
Respectfully, Madam Secretary, I think that's a dodge.
就算没有经历过创伤后应激障碍
It doesn't take personal experience with PTSD
我们也都知道 治愈它是件好事
to think curing it is good.
对别人来讲是这样
Well, I expect it doesn't,
但如果你在12岁时曾保护母亲免受父亲伤害
but protecting your mother from your father as a 12-year-old
或者目睹过父亲死在阁楼上
or finding your father dead in the attic,
绝对会更加感同身受
it adds fuel to the fire.
抱歉 但我想问的问题是
I'm sorry, but the question that I'm interested in
我们是否应该在部队不知情或不同意的情况下
is whether or not we should test an unproven drug
在他们身上实验一种未经批准的药物
on our troops without their knowledge or consent.
创伤研究采用双盲实验
Trauma research is more effective
效果通常会吏好
if carried out via blind study.
这不是我的选择
It's not a choice I made.
这是科学
It's just the science.
为什么不在奥丁之剑行动后 把这件事公之于众呢
Why not make this whole thing public after Odin's Sword?
我正要公之于众 就现在
I am making it public. Right now.
但有人会质疑你想控制舆♥论♥导向
One could argue that you're trying to control the narrative.
你把责任推到死人身上
That you're laying the blame on dead men
因为人死不能复生 也无法反驳你
because they're not around to contradict you.
我会因为授权RD4895项目惨遭批判吗
Will I be judged harshly for authorizing RD4895?
或许会有一部分人批判我
By some, maybe.
但我想另外的人会理解我的决定
But I suspect others will understand my decision.
你觉得詹姆斯·里斯能理解吗
Do you think James Reece will understand?
这个问题的答案你我都清楚
We both know the answer to that question.
你能怪他做出这一切吗
Do you blame him for what he's done?
奥丁之剑行动时 我就在作战室
I was in the war room during Odin's Sword.
我听着他的人在隧♥道♥中被杀
I listened as his men were murdered
救不了他们的那种无助
in those tunnels, powerless to save them.
然后他失去了妻女
And then to lose his wife, his daughter...
你自称支持他
You claim to be his champion,
但就在采访的同时 你却让私人军事雇佣兵
but you have private military contractors
在你的住所外筑起一道道防线
fortifying your house as we speak.
里斯要来杀我 布拉内克女士
Reece is coming, Ms. Buranek.
我别无选择 只能自卫
I have no choice but to defend myself.
这不代表我是罪犯
Doesn't make me a criminal.
只能说明我是常人
It makes me human.
那个混♥蛋♥还真给力啊
The motherfucker came through.
妈的
Shit.
咋俩扯平了
你要能逃出来
知道上哪儿找我
—R
我去
Damn
雷夫真的太给力了
Raife really came through.
纸条上写什么了
What's the note say?
他祝咱俩好运
Wishes us both good luck.
我以为咱们要低调行事呢 伙计们
Thought we were gonna keep a low profile, guys.
咱们在黑暗中更好行事
Eh, we'll do better in the dark.
很高兴看到你重整旗鼓 梅克
It's good to see you cleaned up, Mac.
拉云 -我们欠你个人情
Layun. - We owe you guys one.
我们干这行十多年了
Been doing this job ten-plus years.
唯一一次失手 让海军上将被炸死了
The only man we ever lost blows up an admiral?
你什么都不欠我们的
You don't owe us shit.
来 把行李给我吧
Uh, I'll take your bags
你们这么做不会惹麻烦吧
You covered on this?
哦 老提的妻子是联邦律师
Yeah, Tee's wife's a federal attorney.
老提 她说这个叫什么来着
Yo, Tee, what does she call it?
迫 -迫切情况
Exi... - Exigent circumstances.
迫切 -我们正在附近进行水上演习
Exigent. - We're in the vicinity doing water drills
遇到了突发事件
and something goes down,
我们有义务进行调解 -聪明
we have an obligation to intercede. - Hmm.
你们不晕船吧
Hope you all don't get seasick.
秘密试验 股票支出
洛林·哈特利与詹姆斯·里斯的战争
作者 凯蒂·布拉内克
里斯 听我说
Reece, listen to me.
我数了下 外面一共15个塔洛斯的雇佣兵
I counted 15 fucking Talos external.
我要跟你一起去 -本
I'm coming with you on infil. - Ben.
你需要留在这里远程保护
I need you on this .50 cal.
.50口径MK211弹♥药♥适用于M2、M3和M85机♥枪♥,射程远,并可以击穿或穿透硬化或防弹的目标
你需要留在船上 从灯塔上掩护我
You're gonna stay at the boat, cover down from the lighthouse.
按我们计划好的来 会成功的
We stick to the plan. It'll work.
这不是唯一的出路 兄弟
This is not the only option, man.
我们现在还能转身 原路返回
We turn around right now, go back the way we came.
那个记者会报道一切的
That reporter has the story.
哈特利跑不掉的
Hartley's not gonna walk.
兄弟 我们可以在秘鲁找片海滩
We find that beach in Peru, brother,
喝着麦啤
crack some cervezas, and we just
看看潮水会将我们带向何方
...we see where the tide takes us.
然后静静等待我脑中的肿瘤爆♥炸♥么
And I just wait for this bomb in my head to go off?
不能这样结束
That's not how this ends.
你不必一个人去送死
You don't got to die alone.
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
女士
Ma'am.
你要走了
You're leaving?
我必须现在走 不然赶不上最后一班渡船了
I have to if I want to catch the last ferry.
早上再走也不迟
Well, you can always leave in the morning.
我不想再呆在这里了
I don't want to be here anymore.
洛林·哈特利的政♥治♥遗产
她与特种部队的私人战争
很高兴看到你修改了报道
I'm glad you changed your story.
我会联♥系♥一些大媒体
I'll make a call to some outlets.
被媒体监督了32年 我也有不少熟人呢
Thirty-two years of public scrutiny has its perks.
那就太好了 谢谢你
That would be helpful. Thanks.
我让人把车开过来
I'll have a car brought around.
哦对了 还有一件事
Uh, there's actually just one more thing.
我还想做些实事调查
Uh, I just want to do some fact-checking
以确保我的时间线没问题
just to make sure my time lines are straight.
尽管问吧 -感谢
Whatever you want. - Thank you.
好
Okay.
好的 嗯
Okay. Okay.
所以 奥丁之剑的任务日志上提到
So, according to the Odin's Sword mission log,
你进入作战室时 任务已经开始
you came into the war room with the mission already in progress.
对吗 -没错
Yes? - That's correct.
我记得当时任务已经进行了22分钟
I believe the mission clock said we were roughly 22 minutes in.
实际上是21分12秒
21:12, actually.
之后又过了多久
And then it was approximately how much time
任务中断的
before comms went down?
这些日志中都有写 对吗
Well, that's in the log, correct?
9分21秒
Nine minutes and 21 seconds.
在这段时间内 你有没有察觉到
And there was nothing about Admiral Pillar
皮勒上将有什么异常的举动
in that time that felt off to you?
在对你汇报情报时
Nothing out of the ordinary
并无异常之处吗
in the intelligence reports in front of you?
对 他没什么不正常
No. Nothing out of the ordinary.
直到行动进行到第33分钟
Not until Alpha Platoon encountered IEDs
A排遇到那个简易爆♥炸♥装置 -正确
at-33 on the clock. - That's correct.
很好
Great.
你还记得自己启动预算改革
And do you recall the exact dates that you started
和国防刑事调查的确切日期吗
the budget reforms and the DCIS investigation?
我需要问一下我的办公室及阿扎德探员
I will reach out to my office and Agent Azad for those.
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表