剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
实际上 我想先去看看海滩
Actually, I was hoping we could take a look at the beach first.
没问题
Absolutely.
太好了 -这边走
Great. - Come right this way.
贝洛亨特就像个社区
Bellogente's really a community.
很多像你一样的
Plenty of transplants like yourself.
我觉得你应该挺喜欢运动的
And since I can tell you're an active guy,
我们有个屋顶游泳池 可加热的 还有个健身中心
we have a rooftop pool-- heated-- a fitness center
还有圣地亚哥最好的冲浪地
and one of the best surf breaks in San Diego.
我这人唯一喜欢冲浪的地方就是互联网
Only thing this guy will be surfing is the Internet.
自行车道
Bike path. - Mm-hmm.
你这里安保是什么级别的
What kind of security do you have?
门一直是锁着的
Well, the doors are always locked.
这是一个非常安全的社区
Ah. - It's a very safe neighborhood
不需要警报系统
No need for an alarm system.
我保证 这里从未发生过入室事件
I promise, break-ins have never been an issue
好吧
Okay.
我准备上去看看了 -好啊
Well, um, I'm ready to head up. - Let's do it.
我们的所有房♥间都是最近改造的
All of our units have been freshly remodeled.
升级的设施 生态宜居的窗户
Upgraded amenities, eco-friendly windows.
实际上整座楼
We actually retrofitted the whole building
去年都翻新装了太阳能
with solar last year.
是嘛 -是啊
Oh, is that right? - Mm-hmm, yeah.
绿色革命
Green Revolution.
我们有几间房♥对着院子
We have a few units that face the courtyard,
但当然了 海景房♥还是最棒的
but obviously the real prize is the Pacific.
嘿 我是丽兹
Hey, it's Liz.
我老板出国了
My boss man's out of the country,
我闲得无聊
and I'm just sitting bn my thumbs with gas to burn.
想着也许可以去圣地亚哥 要接上你吗
Thought I might swoop by San Diego, pick you up?
等你回复
The friendly skies are open.
我 我好想姑娘们 里斯
I'm...I'm just missing my girls, Reece.
再聊
Talk soon.
还有一张牌
One to call.
到你了
Option.
你没必要那么做
You don't have to do that.
你是盲注
You're the big blind.
所以不管怎么样你都有一张牌
So, you're gonna be in on this hand no matter what.
你可以留着手里的牌
You can keep your cards.
谢谢
Oh, well, thanks for the tip.
最好让牌
Better check.
让
Check.
让 -让
Check. - Check.
下注20
20 to call.
下注20
20 to call.
你不是开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
乔丹
Jordan.
你躲我电♥话♥一星期了
You duck my calls for a week,
我还以为出了什么事
and I really think something's wrong,
也许你惹上了什么麻烦之类的 可你
you know, that maybe you're in trouble, but no.
你居然在牌桌上
No, you're parked at a poker table
试图诈骗一群大学生 你们好啊
ripping off college kids, right? Hello.
闭嘴吧你
Shut up, dude.
让牌
Okay. Better check.
全押 -全押
All in. - All in.
孩子 别上当
Uh-uh. Get out of the water, bud.
你这可是与鲨同游
You're swimming with a great white right here.
先生 -好的 女士
Sir. - Yes, ma'am.
弃牌
Fold.
干得漂亮 -你干嘛啊
Good job. - What the hell, dude?
我在工作呢 乔丹 你想要我说什么
I'm working, Jordan. What do you want me to say?
我希望你说 过去六个月没有白费
I want you to say that the last six months haven't been a waste.
把你送到叙利亚和土耳其
That putting you up in Syria and Turkey
每日花费一千美元 是为了你
at a thousand dollars a day was to your,
我 和沃特流的利益
my and ultimately VoltStreem's benefit.
你在阿勒颇给我安排的那个酒店房♥间烂透了
That hotel room that you put me up in Aleppo was a shithole.
他们应该付我钱才对
They should have paid me to stay there.
是啊 不过他们没给你钱吧
Right. But they didn't pay you, did they?
是我付的钱 还有你的安保
I paid for it, and your security.
然后 不知为何 你得到了今年最大的新闻
And then, somehow you land the biggest story of the year.
是啊 因为我工作能力强 -然后你就消失了
Yeah, cause I'm good at my job. - And then you go dark.
而我还得通过ABC7台看到詹姆斯·里斯的最新消息
Meanwhile, I have to get updates on James Reece on ABC7?
ABC7台可没有他同意披露的医疗报告
Well, ABC7 doesn't have a signed medical release from him.
和我说说
Tell me.
里斯的心智有一些问题
There are some questions about Reece's mental capacity.
我在等警方让出犯罪现场
I'm just waiting on the police to turn over the crime scene.
是他干的吗 他杀了家人吗
Did he do it? He kill the family?
我就是想知道这些
That's what I'm working on.
我用你的名字给我的溃疡命名
You know, I named my ulcer after you.
凯蒂溃疡 -你过于担心了
Ulcer Katie. - You worry too much.
是啊
Right.
你擅长影响力工作 对吧
Listen, you're good at impact work, right?
我不想再坐视不管了
And I'm done sitting on this.
沃特流最大的优势的即时性 -没错
VoltStreem's biggest advantage is immediacy. - Yeah.
所以 给你24小时 我想要能报道的线索
So, you've got 24 hours, then I want something I can run.
好吗
Okay?
没错 她很擅长这些
Yeah, she's got this.
兔子行动了 他要是有动作我会告诉你的
Rabbit's on the move. I'll let you know if he 180s.
祝你狩猎愉快 我的朋友
Happy hunting, my friend.
军情报告
Sitrep.
窝囊废刚刚上了高速公路
Shitbag just hit the freeway.
你可以走了
You are good to go.
《War Pigs》- Black Sabbath
上帝宣布审判日到来
♪ Day of Judgment, God is calling ♪
战争猪一个个下跪 爬行
♪ On their knees, the war pigs crawling ♪
啤酒
Beer.
为他们的罪行祈求宽恕
♪ Begging mercies for their sins... ♪
有什么发现吗 -还没有
Anything? - Nada.
这只是对保姆黄♥片♥一种不健康的痴迷
It's just an unhealthy obsession over babysitter porn.
哦上帝
♪ Oh, Lord, yeah... ♪
头痛吗
Headaches.
不是 我挺好的
No, man. I'm good.
只是昨晚没睡
I just didn't sleep last night.
我要是住在那房♥子里 我也不会睡的
Well, I wouldn't either if I was staying at that house, man.
你可以在这里睡
You should just crash here.
说起来可能会吓到你 自从你
It may come as a shock, but I have not washed
睡过我的床单 我就没有洗过它
those sheets since you last slept in them.
你从来也没洗过啊
Dude, you've never washed those sheets.
确实
Exactly.
你有电♥话♥
You're ringing.
嘿 你电♥话♥响了
Hey! You're ringing.
靠 -华盛顿
Fuck. Washington.
谁从华盛顿给我打电♥话♥
Who's calling me from Washington?
问得好
Good question.
你好吗 瑞克
What's up, Rick?
嗨 兄弟
Hey, brother.
你朋友在后面等你
Look, uh, your friend is waiting in the back for you.
秘书女士
Madam Secretary.
中校
Commander.
我听说了在战争司令部发生的事情
I heard about what happened at WARCOM.
攻击一名海军上将对你的案子可没有帮助
You're not helping your case assaulting an admiral.
打击海豹突击队的人对你来说是不是低级了些
Isn't busting down SEALs a little below your pay grade?
我不是在打击你
I'm not busting you down.
格里可能有点夸大了
Gerry can be a hell of a blowhard.
你父亲不就是海豹突击队的
Wasn't your father a SEAL?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
出身军人家庭是一种特殊的骄傲
It's a special pride, a military childhood,
不过也是种特殊的负担
but also a special burden.
你喝爱尔兰酒吗 中校
You drink Irish, Commander?
我现在不怎么挑剔了
I'm not too picky these days.
瑞克
Rick?
给我们来两杯黄点威士忌好吗
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表