剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
We don't have time.
哨兵 我是麦克
Sentinel, this is Mac.
告诉托尼加派一倍人马去
Tell Tony we need to double
高速公路上巡逻
our patrol presence on the highway.
里斯五成功力就比大多数人全力以赴要强
Reece at 50% is better than most at 100.
坚强点 别慌 莉兹
Stay strong. Stay put, Liz.
不管树林里发生什么 都是他的责任
And whatever happens in those woods, that's on him.
听着 妹妹
Listen, little sis,
你是我认识的唯一的乐观主义者
you're the only optimist I know.
妈的乐观起来
Start fucking acting like it.
“蛙人的运气”
"Frogman's luck."
你走之前我画的 爸爸
I drew that before you left, Daddy.
我们会挺过去的 对吗
We're gonna get through this, okay?
史蒂夫·霍恩
皮勒
考克斯
霍华德
听到钟声了吗
You hear that bell?
再来个放弃的 就不用受这罪了
Give me one more quitter, and this shit ends.
眼睛抬起来
Eyes up.
我说眼睛抬起来
I said eyes up!
那个铃铛想你们放弃
That bell wants you to quit!
摇响铃铛 你就不用受罪了
You ring that bell, and your misery's over.
你的痛苦结束了
Your pain is over.
你退出 一切就结束了
You quit, and it ends.
但是如果你放弃自己
But if you quit on yourself,
就放弃了我们所有人 -里斯 我受伤了
you quit on all of us. - Uh, Reece, I'm hurting.
别去想 本 想都不要想
Don't even think about it, Ben Just don't even think about it.
当它不存在 -你得从不舒服中
It's not even there. - You got to get comfortable
感受到舒服
being uncomfortable!
外派海外执行任务
Downrange,
你要信任你左边的
you trust the man on your left
和你右边的人 你只能靠他们
and your right! That's all you got out there.
但事实是我们不知道你怎么了 里斯
But the truth is we don't know what's going on with you, Reece.
霍华德上尉一直都在
Captain Howard has made a full-time job
罩着你
out of covering your six.
鉴于你保护不了
And given the fact that you couldn't protect
你的兄弟和家人
your men nor your family,
我们不能凭良心说
we can't in good conscience...
听到了吗 里斯
You hear that, Reece?
你知道代价是什么吗 -给我力量长官
You got what it takes? - Hooyah, sir!
还是你想玷污你♥爸♥
Or are you gonna tarnish your daddy's reputation
作为蛙人的名声
as a frogman?
不 长官
Negative, sir!
那就让我看看你有他一半
Then show me you're half the fucking warrior
勇猛
he was.
我保证绝不放弃我的人
I guarantee I never quit on my men.
不要放弃我
Don't you quit on me.
代表队来了
Varsity's here.
逃犯似乎在东北偏北方向
Our fugitive appears to be tracking north-northeast,
这是我们新的搜索区域
making this our new search area.
你将从南面进入 而我们第二分队
You'll infil from the south while our second element,
由威尔逊法警和加里蒂警探带队
led by Marshal Wilson and Detective Garrity,
从北方进入 两面包抄
come in from the north, boxing him in.
天气已经放晴 可以派C-2战机和无人机
The weather's cleared enough to get a C-2 bird and drone
飞到群山上方 就能从天上开启监控了
over the mountain, so we're gonna have eyes in the sky.
追踪到他位置
It's just a matter of time before we ping him
或者找到热信♥号♥♥只是时间问题
or get a heat signature.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, sir,
我认识里斯中校 我跟他一起在
I know Commander Reece. I served with him
海豹突击队服役 他就是个传奇
in the SEAL teams. Guy's a legend.
绝对的爱国者
Total patriot.
这不像他能干得出来的
This is completely out of character for him.
你叫什么
What's your name?
斯密蒂
Smitty.
你所谓的绝对爱国者
Your total patriot set off a bomb
在旧金山的大街上引爆了炸♥弹♥并处决了一个人
and executed a man on the streets of San Francisco.
他正在接受创伤性脑损伤
He's being treated for traumatic brain injury
还有脑肿瘤治疗
and possible brain tumor.
他早就不是你认识的詹姆斯·里斯了
This is not the James Reece you remember.
现在 我需要你们帮我把他逮捕归案 废话少说
Now, you are here to help me bring him in. Period.
还有人对此有疑问的 现在就开口
Anyone else have a problem with that, you speak up now.
我觉得斯密蒂的意思是说
I think what Smitty meant to say
如果詹姆斯·里斯真的变了
is if James Reece is off the rez,
那我们就要想出对策
we got our work cut out for us.
既然这样
That being said,
斯密蒂 这次任务你暂时不要参与了
Smitty, you're gonna ride the pine on this one.
头儿 我可以的 我 -我可不能冒险
Boss, I'm still good to go. I... - Can't risk it.
如果现场出了什么问题
If shit pops off out there,
我需要确定你可以对他动手
I got to know you're gonna take that shot.
你待在移♥动♥指挥中心吧
You'll stay back with the MCC.
这样我们就缺了个人手 所以 -我会加入你们
Looks like we'll be a man down, so... - You'll have
给你凑够6名队员
your six. I'm gonna come with.
我们最好还是原队配合
We're best operating on our own.
我在匡提科学过战术
I've done tactical at Quantico.
我在生存训练 定向越野
I've earned quals in survivalist training,
和野外追踪方面都取得了资格证
orienteering and backcountry tracking.
如果我拖累你们 那你们随时可以
If I slow you down, I give you full permission
把我丢下
to leave me behind.
行吧 准备行动
Copy that. Let's get ready to roll.
一会见
See you out there.
轻装上阵 先生们 准备三天的行囊
Traveling light, gents; three-day pack.
定向越野哈
Orienteering, huh?
童子军还给你奖章了
Boy Scouts give you a badge for that?
雄鹰童子军 麦克 是雄鹰童子军 你觉得他们看出来了吗
Eagle Scouts, Mac. Eagle Scouts. Think they know?
听我说
Look...
我知道咱们都想抓住里斯
I know how bad we want Reece,
但你知道他有多危险对吧
but you know how far he's gonna go, right?
就算你承认不是他对手
There's no cornerman to throw in the towel
也没人会说什么 -要我认输
out here. - Throw in the towel?
我就是说 -麦克 你是在责怪我吗
I'm just saying... - Mac, who do you think you're talking to?
我打中了他 他受伤了
I winged him. Reece is injured,
现在我们手里又有特种部队的人
and now we got the big guns on our side.
我知道是雄鹰童子军
I knew it was Eagle Scouts.
跟特德斯科的谋杀有关吗
...is linked to the Tedesco killing?
詹姆斯·里斯在叙利亚杀了自己人吗
Did James Reece kill his men in Syria?
说两句吧
Any comment on any of this, sir?
为什么不回答问题呢
Why won't you answer the question, sir?
人♥质♥救援小组 这里是哨兵 系统
HRT, this is Sentinel. ISR has a lock
在搜索区域内
on an unidentified heat signature
发现不明热信♥号♥♥ 能收到吗
in the search area. How copy? Over.
收到 已经上路
Have you good copy. On our way.
我们今天要挣个三叉戟奖章了
We're gonna earn that Trident today, boys.
哨兵 已进入区域
Sentinel, we are in!
刚收到一个无法确认身份的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
We have an unidentified cell signal that just went active.
正在发送位置
Sending updated GPS now.
离我们很近长官
He's really close, sir.
就在山脊那边
Just over that ridge
好 出发 跟我走
All right, let's go. Move out on me.
人♥质♥救援小组 这里是哨兵 手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
HRT, this is Sentinel. That cell signal
静止不动 就在前方20米处
is stationary, 20 meters ahead.
10米
Ten meters.
5米
Five meters.
嘿 注意周围视野
Hey, give me a perimeter.
刘 嘘
Layun. Psst
别碰
Don't touch it.
这不是我第一次出任务 -爆♥炸♥处理
It's not my first rodeo. - EOD,
这里可能有爆♥炸♥装置
we got a possible IED.
准备拆除
Let's do this.
里罗伊·杰克因斯 -趴下趴下
Leeroy Jenkins! - Down, down, down!
靠 -手雷
Shit. - Grenade!
靠
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表