剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
We were late on this, Rich.
普赖尔参议员 长官
Senator Pryor, ma'am.
委员会中出了叛徒
We've got defectors on committee.
谁
Who?
霍尔布鲁克
Holbrooke.
还有康威瑟
Conviser as well.
有人说动他们了
Someone got to them?
不管是谁 他们都没透露
Whoever it is, they're trying to keep quiet.
你的新预算
Your new budget
切掉了很多人的财源
turns off an awful lot of spigots.
所以
So,
这样我们胜算还有多大
where does this leave us?
没有回旋的余地
We have zero margin as is.
再输一票
If you lose a single vote,
你就要割肉了
your cuts are D.O.A.
至少得受伤
Markups, at the very least.
我们一方面费劲儿推动项法案
Is there a world where we push a CR
等它到了众议院又会被否决
and then fiddle-fuck when it comes back from the House?
詹姆斯·里斯是个好人
James Reece was a good man.
他把青春时光全都给我们
He gave most of his adult life to us,
回来时受到了损伤
and he came back compromised.
我们不能靠回旋来解决问题
We won't find a resolution in the margins.
我们需要一场变革
We need a change,
不是什么和解协议
not a reconciliation deal.
我们需要
We need...
我希望听证会能全国直播
I want the hearing televised.
长官 这是
Ma'am, it's a...
闭门委员会
closed-door committee.
那最后阶段我们会公开投票
Then we will open it up for the final vote.
要把参议员的投票记录在案
Let's get these senators on record making the case
看看到底是他们的特殊利益重要
that special interests are more important
还是特种队员重要
than special operators.
我挺想看看他们会怎么投
I would like to see them make that case.
阿门
Amen. - Amen.
马可 保拉 谢谢
Marco, Paola, gracias.
你们的晚餐水准再创新高
You really outdid yourselves with this one.
我们明天要吃烤肉
And tomorrow we have barbacoa.
牧场来了里斯这样的神枪手
When you have a shooter like Reece on the ranch,
不能浪费
you put him to work.
你才不需要我来射羊
You don't need me to shoot a ram.
我老爸常告诉我 马可教会他
My old man used to tell me he learned more
如何瞄准和判断射程
about judging distances from Marco
比任何狙击手学校都教得好
than he did any sniper school.
汤姆总爱过分夸人
Tomas was always too generous with his praise.
呵 咱们说的是同一个汤姆·里斯吗
Ha! I'm not sure we're talking about the same Tom Reece.
不管我来这里多少次
You know, doesn't matter how many times I-I come here,
每次都能被这里的美震撼到
I seem to always forget just how beautiful it is.
天
My gosh.
我上次来这里还是
Last time I was here was...
我的周年纪念日
my anniversary, I think.
我记得那天女孩们在树下
I remember the girls caught that big jar of fireflies
抓了一大罐荧火虫
down by the trees.
没错
Sí.
这个庄园
The hacienda is, uh,
是我们的圣地
sacred to us.
远离外界喧嚣的避难所
A sanctuary away from the chaos outside.
把水递给我 亲爱的
Pásame el aguachile, ¿sí?
谢谢
Gracias.
里斯先生
Mr Reece,
我告诉妈妈 我想去参加葬礼
I told my mom I wanted to go to the funeral.
安东尼娅
Antonia.
我不知道露西生病了
I didn't know Lucy was sick,
不然我会写信给她的
or I would have sent her a letter.
她会喜欢的 亲爱的
She'd have loved that, sweetheart.
收到你的信她会很开心的
She'd have loved that very much.
詹姆斯 我 我很抱歉
James, I...I'm sorry.
呃
Eh.
敬主人一杯
To the host.
感谢您提供的美酒
You provide the drink
还有这片提供佳肴的土地
and the land that provides the food.
敬家人
Por la familia.
敬家人
Por la familia.
干杯 亲爱的
Salud, mi amor.
所以 问题来了
So, here's the question.
我要怎么才能把你从保罗的农场挖走
What do I have to do to poach you from Paul's ranch?
说到挑老板
When it comes to taste in bosses,
我最喜欢的就是缺席的老板
the quality I value most is absenteeism.
哇 真漂亮
Oh, wow, they're so beautiful.
对不对
Aren't they?
来 给爸爸看看
Come on, show it to Daddy.
但除此之外 我得承认 你把他们都打败了
But besides that, you got 'em beat, hands down.
顶石工业有个项目叫RD4895
注意安全
有挖到RD4895的消息吗
我认为连队中的其他人
也长了肿瘤 还在追查
嘿 我可以帮你们收拾的
Hey, oh, I can help clean up.
我只是 不想错过日落
I was just, uh, I was trying to catch the sunset.
你是惹了多大♥麻♥烦
How much trouble are you in?
我没有 别这样 布莱恩
I'm not. Brian, come on.
我看到你楼上的调查了
I saw your research upstairs.
就是一个报道 仅此而已
It's a story, that's all.
我需要单独待几天
I just need a couple days.
你在哪儿
我估计你想喝一杯
Thought you might want a drink.
总能被你猜中心思
You always were a mind reader.
干杯
Salud. - Salud.
本打过电♥话♥
Ben called.
他追踪到你的人手♥机♥上的一笔付款
He traced a payment from your man's phone
付到了恩塞纳达的一家银行
to a bank in Ensenada.
我的人正在调查
My men are looking into it.
我一直在问自己
I keep asking myself
他究竟是什么目的
...what is his purpose?
他有什么计划
What is his plan?
他究竟跟你有什么仇
What vision could he possibly have for you...
才会这么做
...to do this?
然后我想起了约伯的故事
I think of the story of Job...
我想这也许
...and I wonder if perhaps
是某种与魔鬼的赌约
this is some kind of bet with the devil...
看看他们能不能打败你
to see if they can break you.
他们从未打败约伯
They never broke Job.
但他们差点要打败我了
But they're getting pretty damn close with me.
露西 回来
Lucy, come back here!
我以为你会做梅斯卡尔酒的生意
I figured you'd have business in mescal.
你拿到那笔钱之后
I mean, once you got that account,
这是迟早的事
it was just a matter of time.
詹姆斯 -你好 帅哥
James Hola, sunshine.
天 你昨晚就一声不响
Wow. You just go right ahead and kick the shit out
自己一个人来了
of yourself last night?
伙计 你什么时候到的 -三十分钟前
Man, when'd you get in? - Thirty minutes ago.
我有两天的假
Got two days' clearance.
怎么 你以为我会让你
What, you think I'm gonna let you just
一个人干掉这家伙
finish this guy off on your own?
干掉
Finish?
马可刚告诉我们了
Marco was just filling us in.
没错
Es verdad.
我安全团队的负责人认为
The leader of my security team believes
他找到了杀害劳伦和露西的凶手
he's found Lauren and Lucy's killer.
早 -早晨
Morning. - Morning.
介意我借一下你的车吗
Uh, you mind if I borrow your car?
我想去买♥♥杯咖啡
I want to make a coffee run.
我去吧 布莱恩和泰迪在海滩玩
Oh, I'll do it. Brian and Teddy are down by the beach.
你可以加入他们 -不 这是你们的假期
You should go join them. - No. It's your vacation.
告诉我你想喝什么 我请客
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表