剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
and you want to ask me questions about Donny Mitchell?
惊慌失措的是自卫队士兵 而不是唐尼
It was the SDF trooper who panicked, not Donny.
任务记录显示是唐尼·米切尔
Our mission logs say it was Donny Mitchell.
不 不是的 好吗 我在场
No, it wasn't, okay? I was there.
那不是唐尼 -别激动 中校
It wasn't Donny. - Easy, Commander.
我们只是告诉你我们知道的信息
We're just telling you what we know.
太吵了 布泽尔 太他妈吵了
It's too loud, Boozer! It's too fucking loud!
拉米雷斯 来帮帮唐尼
Ramirez, Donny needs help!
唐尼 冷静点
Donny, chill the fuck out!
妈的在那儿 -嘿 唐尼 怎么了
Where the fuck is... - Hey, Donny, what's going on?
不是这样的
That's not how it went down.
我从没说过那些话
I never said any of those things.
也许这次面谈为时过早
Maybe this interview is too soon.
海军想要我们 -好吧 听着 别提海军
The Navy wanted us... - All right, listen, don't say Navy.
好吧 你不是海军
All right? You're not Navy.
你们他妈的是想当警♥察♥
You're fucking wannabe cops.
我知道是怎么回事
I know how it went down.
这个地方充满了炸♥药♥和武装效忠者
The place was packed with explosives and armed loyalists,
我们的自卫队士兵失去了理智
and our SDF trooper lost his shit.
太他妈吵了 拉米雷斯
It's too fucking loud, Ramirez.
太他妈吵了 -冷静 唐尼
It's too fucking loud. - Calm down, Donny.
冷静 -太他妈吵了 拉米雷斯
Calm down! - It's too fucking loud, Ramirez.
唐尼 看着我
Donny, look at me.
我会带你离开的 兄弟
I'll get you out of here, brother.
有我呢 有我呢
I got you. I got you.
所有音频都表明是米切尔
All of the audio indicates it was Mitchell
触发了爆♥炸♥
that triggered the explosion.
请花点时间 看看日志
Please, take a moment, review the logs.
如果你想修改你的陈述 请告诉我们
Then let us know if you want to amend your statement.
你的身体状况不错 中校
You're in good shape, Commander,
考虑到现在的情况
all things considered.
当然了 医生 看看他
Course he is, Doc. Look at him.
我的人个个都是硬汉
My men are built to take a kick to the head.
你感觉怎么样 中校 总的来说
How are you feeling, Commander, generally?
有视力模糊 头痛 失忆吗
Any blurry vision, headaches, memory loss?
失忆
Memory loss?
脑损伤这种东西 物理损伤可以很快愈合
With brain trauma, physical injuries can heal quickly,
而神经通路可能需要更多的时间
neural pathways may take more time.
再加上悲伤和失去的悲痛
Add in the stress of grief and loss...
你有这些症状吗 里斯
You experiencing symptoms, Reece?
没有 长官 没有
No, sir. No.
我们还可以做一些测试
There are a few more tests we can run.
如果可以的话 我真的很想在巴尔博亚做这些
I'd really like to get those done at Balboa, if I can.
我想给你做个核磁共振 -嗯
I'd prefer to give you an MRI here. - Yeah.
我的人已经飞回家了
Well, my men already flew home.
我想回到他们的家人身边
I'd like to get back to their families.
除非你要禁足他 我不介意里斯坐飞机
Unless you're grounding him, I'm okay with Reece flying.
一旦他回到美国 司令部就能协调
WARCOM can coordinate once he's stateside.
好的 中校
Okay, Commander.
但在跟进检查之前 要多注意
But until your follow-up, take it easy.
多休息
Plenty of rest.
别喝酒
No alcohol.
我们会找到卡哈尼的
We're gonna find Kahani.
等我们找到了 我们就剥了他的皮
And when we do, we're gonna scalp him.
A排牛逼
Fuckin' A.
唐尼也会这么做的
That's what Donny would've done.
这个23岁的孩子一个是个野蛮人
23-year-old kid was a fucking savage.
为了唐尼
For Donny.
兄弟情谊万岁
Long live the brotherhood.
能给我来杯威士忌吗 什么都不加
Can I get a whiskey? Neat.
我们为谁干杯
Who we drinking to?
你是承包商还是记者
You a contractor or a reporter?
你手腕上的齐韦德夜店印♥章♥
The Zirvede nightclub stamp on your wrist.
他们不让军人进去的
They don't let service members in there.
你从来没破过规矩吗
You never broke a fucking rule?
我说 我是跟一个飞行员去的
I mean, I was there with an airman.
他告诉我昨晚有一架运输机载着
He told me about a transport
12名海豹突击队队员飞了出去
that flew out last night carrying 12 SEALs.
没有仪仗队 没有追悼会
No color guard, no ramp ceremony.
太好了 你是记者
Oh, good, you're press.
凯蒂·布拉内克 伏特里姆新闻的
Katie Buranek, VoltStreem News.
嘿 让我请下一轮吧 中校
Hey, let me buy the next round, Commander.
不 我自己买♥♥酒喝 谢谢
No. I buy my own drinks, thank you.
我写的都是团队
I write about team guys.
我写了一整篇关于我们过度依赖
I did a whole series about our overreliance
特殊行动的文章 -嗯我看过
on spec ops. - Yeah, I read it.
中校 人们还是很关心
Commander, people still give a shit
这里发生了什么
about what goes on over here.
12名海豹突击队员阵亡
12 SEALs lost and no one
指挥部门却没人发表声明
in command even issues a statement?
他们在隐藏什么
What are they hiding?
我不知道你想钓什么
I don't know what you're fishing for,
但我和布泽尔都不会告诉你的
but you're not gonna get it from me or from Boozer.
布泽尔是谁
Who's Boozer?
我不会泄密的 布拉内克女士
I don't leak stories, Ms. Buranek.
特别不会对那些批评我们工作的人说
And certainly not to people who criticize our work.
我不批评你的工作
I don't criticize your work.
我质疑你们的任务
I question your assignments.
来一杯胡腾杨 记我账上
A Hooten Young on me.
辛苦了
For your efforts.
又平又稳 老大 又平又稳
Smooth and steady, boss. Smooth and steady.
里斯 起来
Reece! Get up!
快点 起来
Come on, man, get up!
里斯
Reece!
起来 -中校
Wake up! - Commander.
大家都准备好了 长官
Everyone off-loaded, sir.
好几次都想叫醒你
Tried to wake you up a few times.
北岛海军航♥空♥站 加利福尼亚州 科罗拉多
别告诉我你♥他♥妈♥在叫滴滴
Don't tell me you're calling a fucking Uber.
听说你今晚要飞过来
Heard a rumor you were flying in tonight,
所以我想
so I figured...
天呐
Oh, man.
谢了本
Thanks, Ben.
我们送你回家吧 兄弟 -嗯
Let's get you home, brother. - Yeah.
也许我们可以兜一会儿风 清醒一下
Maybe we could just drive a little bit? Clear my head.
想告诉我发生了什么吗 -你知道多少
Want to tell me what happened? - How much do you know?
我以为局里已经通知你了 -局里说了个屁
Figured the Agency read you in. - The Agency said shit.
那简直是拔牙一样难
I mean, that's pulling teeth over there.
你知道的
You know that.
那是个圈套 -等等
It was a setup. - Wait,
什么意思 -有人给我们提供关于卡哈尼的
what do you mean? - Somebody fed us
错误情报来引我们上钩
bad intel on Kahani to draw us in.
伊朗人
Iranians.
可能吧 也许是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Probably. Maybe the Russians.
可能是阿萨德 -屁
Could be Assad. - Shit.
谁有能力更改我们的信♥号♥♥
Who has the capability to alter our signals?
你是什么意思 破坏吗
What do you mean? Like disruption?
改变我们的数字记录
Change our digital record.
变声 换脸
Alter voices. Deepfake.
兄弟 这
Brother, that is...
这是高水平电子战能力
that is a fucking high-level E.W. capability.
上帝之手那种级别的
That's God's hand kind of shit.
听着 我在波斯之家认识了一些人
Listen, I mean, I know some guys in Persia House.
我可以打几个电♥话♥ 看看有没有值得一看的
I can make some calls, see if there's anything worth seeing.
我们从那里开始
We'll start there.
好了 够了 亲爱的
All right, that's enough, sweetheart.
我还没完事 -你早该睡觉了
I'm not done. - It's way past your bedtime.
在吗
Hello?
爸爸
Daddy!
嗨 宝贝
Hey, bug.
你回家了
You're home.
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表