剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
我们检查了霍恩的电脑 发现他与
We searched Horn's computers. We found several correspondences
皮勒上将通过信 提到了药物RD4895
with Admiral Pillar mentioning the drug RD4895
以及对里斯的小队进行身体♥检♥查的事
including medicals on Reece's troop.
皮勒知道这些人都患有脑瘤
Pillar knew the men were developing brain tumors.
不止如此 长官
And not just that, sir.
在此次试验中 他也收到了好处费
He got paid for his part in the experiment.
财政部金融犯罪执法局调查了股权结构表
FinCEN broke down the cap table.
全球系统优加 就在杰罗德·皮勒名下
Global Systems Plus, that's Gerald Pillar.
SXA管理咨♥询♥ 是伦纳德·霍华德的
SXA Consulting, that's Leonard Howard.
那家是比尔·考克斯的
That one right there is Bill Cox.
还有其它公♥司♥
There are also other companies
涉及到索尔·阿格农和马库斯·博伊金
linked to Saul Agnon and Marcus Boykin,
还有一个 奥伯龙分♥析♥
plus one more, Oberon Analytics.
那是谁的 -不知道
Who is it? - No idea.
我们找了负责的指挥官 也许他们能告诉我们
We bring in work comp command, maybe they can tell us.
我们得把这个交给海军罪案调查科
We need to hand this off to NCIS.
海军罪案调查科的特工乔什·霍尔德是为霍恩工作的 长官
NCIS Agent Josh Holder was working for Horn, sir.
我们应该通过自己的基地联络员直接联♥系♥
We need to go direct through our on-base liaison.
这些官员级别都很高 而且我们也有相应的流程
These are high-ranking officers. There's a process.
詹姆斯·里斯就在这
James Reece is here.
他现在就在科罗纳多 我们有他的名单
He's in Coronado right now, and we have his list.
批准了吗
Is that a "yes"?
黛普 你去里斯家
Dep, you're at the Reece house,
有什么不对劲的赶紧告诉我 -怎么回事
Anything off, you flag me. - What's going on?
朱尼尔 你盯着霍华德 给布拉内克找个保姆
Junior, you're on Howard. Get Buranek a babysitter.
麦克 你跟考科斯 跟警♥察♥局合作
Mac, you've got Cox. Coordinate with PD.
探员 是我给你们提供的情报 -坐下
Agent, I gave you that tip. - Sit down!
如果幸运的话 你还有机会写完自己的报道
If you're lucky, you find out how your story ends.
至少要告诉我你做了什么
You gonna at least tell me what you did?
我其实什么都没做
I didn't do anything, per se.
那你为什么逃跑
Then why are you running away?
上将卷入了
The admiral got involved in something.
某件事
Something...
某件不好的事 他让我帮他打掩护 而我
something bad, and he asked me to cover for him, and I...
我当时觉得不合适 只是
Look, I felt bad at the time. I just...
杰罗德对我 对我们都很好
Gerald has been good to me, to us.
他支持我们 还给我升职 他
He supported us. He put me up for promotions. He...
你的情况有多糟糕
How exposed are you?
不是我的问题 安妮
It's not about that, Anne.
会有回报的 只是不在这里而已
And it's gonna pay off, just-just not here.
在基斯吗 -爸
In the Keys? - Dad!
跟司机说 我马上到
Just tell the driver I'll be right there
拜托 安妮 拜托
Just...please, Anne, please.
爸 不是出租车 是联调局
Dad, it it's not the taxi. It's the FBI.
没事 我来处理 我来处理
It's okay. I'll handle it. I'll handle it.
好 抱歉 我来了
Okay. Sorry. Sorry, I'm coming
正在收拾东西
Just getting some things together. Uh...
找我有事吗 探员
What can I do for you, Agent?
要去哪吗 上尉
Going somewhere, Captain?
在科罗纳多公路上
Military escort for a quarter mile
行驶不到半公里还需要军事护送吗
of Coronado service roads?
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, sir,
一旦你踏入基地 就不再归科罗纳多管了
as soon as you crossed onto base, you left Coronado.
这一天啊
Hell of a day we got.
一个精神病海豹队员在逃
There's a deranged SEAL on the loose,
联调局又跑来骚扰
and the FBI wants to knock on the one door
他们不该找的人
we know he's not behind.
长官 我们是联调局的 有搜查令
Sir, we're federal agents with a search warrant.
把那东西从我眼前拿开
Get that out of my face. You think I give a live shit
你以为拿着一张盖了戳的破纸我就害怕了
that some leaf-eater rubber-stamped your flap of paper?
如果我不让你进 你就别想进来
You don't come into my building without my say-so,
但我无所谓了 探员
But it's fine by me, Agent,
因为我没什么好隐藏的
'cause I got nothing to hide.
放他们进来吧
Let them in.
毕竟他们是联调局探员嘛
They're federal agents after all.
走吧
Go. Go on.
需要什么尽管拿 探员
Take what you need, Agent,
但我知道你来这的真正原因
but I know why you're here.
我觉得这个应该能回答你的疑问
I think this might clear up any questions you have.
等你意识到
PILLAR And when you're done realizing
自己找错了地方时
PILLAR you stepped in the wrong pile of shit,
告诉派你来的婊♥子♥
tell the bitch who sent you
让她滚蛋
to go fuck herself.
麦克 怎样了
Where are we, Mac?
霍华德一家人跑了
The Howards are AWOL.
收拾了行李 买♥♥了去迈阿密的机票
Their bags are packed, tickets to Miami,
但是他们没上飞机
but they missed their flight.
考科斯失踪了
Cox is in the wind.
我们正在尽快搜索他的位置
We're tracking him as fast as we can.
我爬下床
♪ I rolled out of bed ♪
看到它正向我袭来
♪ Saw it falling over me ♪
失眠
♪ Sleeplessness ♪
在海上漂流
♪ Drifts upon the sea ♪
比尔 你今晚还好吧
You doing all right tonight, Bill?
等待
♪ Wait ♪
我
♪ I ♪
未来在流逝
♪ Passing in future... ♪
嘿 不怪你
Hey. That's not on you.
没人知道会发生这种事
No one saw that coming.
轻轻摇晃
♪ Cradling ♪
在树林里游荡
♪ Wandering in the trees ♪
等待
♪ Wait ♪
不用找零了
Keep the change.
我
♪ I ♪
我跑进
♪ I ran... ♪
你打算怎么着
So, how's this gonna go then?
还记得以前咱们举的滚木吗
Remember Old Misery?
找到了一根差不多的
Found one just like her.
400磅的王八蛋
400 pounds of "fuck you."
我们以前曾拖着那家伙
Hot damn, we used to haul this ugly bitch
在加图尔海滩上上下下
up and down Gator Beach
还总被长官说我们懒 还记得吗
getting called a quitter the whole time. You remember.
我胳膊断了 -是吗
My fucking arm's broke. - Oh, yeah?
那肯定挺疼吧
I imagine that hurts like hell.
你到底想要什么 里斯
What do you want, Reece?
告诉我还有谁知道
Tell me who else knew.
皮勒下的令
Pillar gave the go-ahead.
霍华德确保
Howard made sure all the Ts were crossed
所有环节不出错
so it'd run downline.
后勤人员
Logistics?
医务人员呢
Medics?
那些人只是按令行事
Those folks were just following orders.
他们以为给你注射的只是维生素B12
They thought they were giving you B12 shots.
只有我们知道试验的事
We were the only ones who knew about the experiment.
你知道等我们退休
You know what they give us
能得到什么吗
when we retire.
你奉献了一生
You give your whole life,
不过就拿到笔养老金
you get a pension
还有个船桨
and a paddle.
上面写着 感谢你的服务
"Thank you for your fucking service."
你是兄弟里的一员
You were part of the brotherhood.
这也是你的所得
That's what you got.
可你却让兄弟们
You sent our brothers to fucking die
客死在异乡的
in the shit-filled tunnels
一个破烂隧♥道♥里
of a foreign fucking land.
怎么着 你自己做不来是吗
Huh? What's that? You can't do it on your own?
也对
All right.
在基础水下爆破训练时我们从不是自己一人
Yeah, in BUD/S we never had to carry the weight alone.
我们的左右
Always had our buddies on our left,
一直都有战友
on our right.
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表