剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
坚持下去
Push it!
放弃不丢人 你想放弃吗
There's no shame in quitting. You want to quit?
按铃就好
Ring the bell.
里斯
Reece.
我们没必要今天这么做 你可以再缓缓
We don't have to do this today. You could take some time.
如果能等我会等的
I would if I thought it could wait.
好 那我们就按你对情报的
Okay. We stick with your concerns
理解来汇报 来吧
about the operational intelligence. Come on.
俯卧撑 准备好了吗 -准备
Push-ups. Ready? - Ready!
趴下 -1 2
Down! Down! - One. Two.
长官 我认为这是一次针对A排的
Sir, it is my belief that this was a targeted attack
针对性攻击
on Alpha Platoon.
我的部队从2018年就开始追捕卡哈尼
My troop's been pursuing Kahani since 2018,
杀了他两名圣♥战♥军副官
killing two of his Quds Force lieutenants in that time.
有人给我在阿勒颇的人提供了错误情报
Somebody fed bad intel to my man in Aleppo.
这是个陷阱 -特种司令部和中情局
This was a trap. - SOCOM and CIA
正在追查穆萨
are tracking down Moussa,
叙利亚的一系列行动也暂停了
and operations in Syria are on hold.
但我想知道 行动本身出了什么问题
But what I want to know is what happened on the op itself.
长官
Sir?
你是仅剩的目击者了
Well, you're the only eyewitness left,
但这份文件的内容根本说不通
but nothing in this file adds up.
文件的内容说得通
That file adds up.
等你意识到我们的录音被篡改了
It makes perfect sense once you realize
这就说得通了
somebody has manipulated our audio record.
我确认一下 你认为
To clarify, that is your belief
是自卫队的士兵在惊慌之中
that an SDF trooper panicked
引爆了简易爆♥炸♥装置 而不是二等士官米切尔吗
and detonated an IED, not SO2 Mitchell?
没错 长官
Yes. Yes, sir.
我坚持我的声明
I...I stand by my statement.
如果我是对的
And if I'm right,
在我们查出谁有这样的技术
we cannot let our men operate in that theater.
谁有能力这么做
Not until we figure out who has that technology,
是谁想陷害我们之前
who has the capability to do such a thing
我们不能贸然派战士在那个战区行动
and who would set us up.
告诉我 嗯
Tell me, uh...
在威克斯上士家的时候
what happened at Petty Officer Vickers'.
罪案调查处的人说
According to NCIS,
你对威克斯的死亡时间
you question the timeline
提出了质疑
of Vickers' death.
长官 我质疑的是
I questioned, sir,
布泽尔为什么要自杀
why Boozer would shoot himself.
不过 对 长官 我对时间线的判断有点模糊
But, yes, my timeline is a little fuzzy.
中校执行任务时遭遇了
The commander suffered a significant concussion
严重脑震荡
on mission. He's...
他有了些后遗症
He's dealing with some repercussions.
这些后遗症
And might these repercussions
会影响你对行动的记忆吗
be affecting your memory of the operation?
这样的行动是忘不了的 长官
You don't forget an op like that, sir.
不 长官
No, sir.
听我说 里斯
Look, Reece,
我很欣赏你的敬业
I admire your commitment.
从狙击手一路上升为中校
Moving up from enlisted sniper to troop commander
这成就非同小可 你在四十岁的年纪
is no small feat, and at 40,
能力依然是佼佼者
you're still the tip of the spear.
但你一定要保证状态
But you need to get yourself right.
只要出现在部队 一定要精神抖擞
Lose the five-o'clock shadow when you're in garrison.
大家期望我们能拿出好状态来
People look to us to set a tone.
尤其是现在
Especially now.
遵命长官
Yes, sir.
就这样
That's it!
都跟上 -上面已经通知
Follow his lead! - We've been informed
全排的海豹突击队员
every SEAL in the platoon
都会被追授银质勋章
will receive a posthumous Silver Star,
包括威克斯 -加油 女士们
including Vickers. - Come on, ladies...
国防部长会亲自飞去参加葬礼
Secretary of defense herself is flying out for the funerals.
相信家属会很感激的
Sure the families will appreciate it.
确认了吗 长官
Was it confirmed, sir?
什么 奖章的事吗 -布泽尔的死亡原因
What, the medals? - Boozer's cause of death.
我跟验尸官核对过了
I double-checked with the coroner.
他们证实伤口是自己造成的
They confirmed a self-inflicted wound.
9毫米口径
Nine millimeter.
长官 抱歉 长官
Sir. Sorry, sir.
他是用队里的手♥枪♥自杀的
He shot himself with his team pistol?
是他的西格绍尔枪
It was his own SIG.
应该是排里送他的礼物
I believe it was a platoon gift.
里斯 你确定自己可以去参加葬礼吗
Reece, are you sure you're okay to go to these funerals?
你要是不想来
We could generate a reason
我们可以像编个合适的理由 -我会去的 长官
for your absence. - I'll be there, sir.
暴风雨要来了
Storm's rolling in.
你要是不想聊天 就静静♥坐♥着
If you don't want to chat, you can,
看着我设置风帆就行
you know, just sit there and watch me set the sail.
这样也可以的
That's cool, too.
你看这颗子弹 不觉得有问题吗
See anything wrong with this bullet?
比如说什么问题
Like what?
口径
The caliber.
我喜欢自己的西格绍尔枪
I love my SIG.
布泽尔
Boozer,
他最喜欢的手♥枪♥是定制的.45口径的1911
his favorite pistol was his custom 1911 .45.
他不喜欢部队发的9毫米手♥枪♥
He hated the team nine millimeters.
特讨厌
Hated 'em.
我们总是辩论其中的道德感
We would always debate the virtues.
9毫米跟.45口径的
Nine millimeter versus 45.
到底是想要更高容量的弹匣
Want a higher capacity magazine,
还是想在战场上更有优势
or you want more lead to throw downfield?
他一直更喜欢.45的
Downrange, he always wanted the .45.
他说 你要是想摧毁什么东西 摧毁就行
He said if you're gonna destroy something, destroy it.
别把它打得千疮百孔 别没有准备
Don't poke a bunch of holes in it. Don't bring a penknife
就匆忙应战
to a sword fight.
我不信
I don't buy it, man.
布泽尔不可能用这把西格
There's no fucking way Boozer offs himself
来自杀的 不可能
with this SIG. No way.
不管是谁 给我们设下圈套的人
Whoever set us up...
他们可能伪造证据
They might be able to fake evidence.
但不可能伪造布泽尔的性格
They can't fake Boozer.
圣♥战♥军有能力在科罗拉多杀死
Quds have assets killing SEALs
海豹突击队队员
in Coronado?
你是想这么说吗
That's what you're telling me?
总是有人下手了
Someone does.
能给我一下吗
May I?
兄弟万岁
Long live the brotherhood.
A排牛逼
Fucking A.
我想念兄弟们了
I miss the teams, man.
或许布泽尔选择用队里的枪 是想传达某种讯息
Maybe Boozer chose the team gun to send a message.
这是他道别的方式
His way to say goodbye.
或许吧
Maybe.
不如你 劳尔还有露西
You know, why don't you, Laur and Luce
这个周末开船出去
take the boat for a weekend.
开往海平线 去穿越大西洋
Head for the horizon. Kon-fucking-Tiki style.
开去马可的牧场
Sail down to Marco's ranch.
休息一下
Take a breath.
你是觉得我疯了吗
You think I'm losing my mind?
不
No.
但我觉得
I think you got your deck
你受的打击不轻
shuffled pretty fucking good, though.
尽管如此 我还是你的兄弟
That being said, I am your brother.
如果你觉得
And if you feel
有任何不对的地方 什么都可以
anything is off, anything,
打给我
call me.
我知道
I know that.
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表