剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表
Can you bring us a pair of Yellow Spots, please?
好的
Yes, ma'am.
海豹突击队有一些
You know, the SEALs developed
打完就跑的突击战术
some of their hit-and-run assault tactics
会用到陆军直升机
using Army helicopters.
设想一下 假如你年轻的海豹突击队员父亲
Imagine the coincidence, if your father, a young SEAL,
和我经验丰富的飞行员父亲 相遇了呢
and my father, a veteran pilot, crossed paths?
我父亲不喜欢坐飞机 女士
My father hated to fly, ma'am.
可能是因为他和我父亲一起飞
Maybe it's because he flew with mine.
女士
Ma'am.
我请客
It's on the house.
战争司令部和你说了我的理论吗
Did WARCOM talk to you about my theory?
卡哈尼
Kahani?
他不仅在叙利亚给我们说了一大堆废话
He didn't just feed us a line of bullshit in Syria.
我有理由相信 他在圣地亚哥海军犯罪调查处
I have reason to believe he has at least one asset
至少拥有一名行动人员
inside NCIS San Diego.
除此之外我就不清楚了 不过我们需要采取行动
Beyond that, I don't know, but we need to act on this.
现在 为了确保我的排
And now, to make sure my platoon
是他唯一可以找的团队
is the only one he can get to.
卡哈尼对你来说不构成威胁 中校
Kahani is not a threat to you, Commander.
这可不好说
Ma'am, we don't know that.
瑞克 打开新闻
Rick, turn the news on.
事实上 我们才是
We do, in fact.
伊朗武器专家贾汉·卡哈尼博士
Iranian weapons specialist Dr. Jahan Kahani
在美军于叙利亚北部开展的
was killed in an elite U. S military operation
精锐军事行动中丧生
conducted in northern Syria.
这次袭击发生在抓捕卡哈尼行动失败所导致的
This attack comes just weeks after a failed mission
十二名海豹突击队员死亡事件的几周后
to capture Kahani resulted in the death of 12 Navy SEALs.
五角大楼发布了以下声明
The Pentagon released the following statement:
全世界 尤其是叙利亚人♥民♥
"The world, especially the Syrian people,
在知道中东的顶尖化学武器专家之一
can sleep soundly knowing that one of the Middle East's
重大新闻 美方杀死伊朗化学武器专家
不再威胁到珍视自♥由♥之人后
top chemical weapons experts
可以高枕无忧了
is no longer a threat to those who value freedom."
我知道战争跟随你回家是什么感觉
I know what it's like when war follows you home,
但我希望你知道这项任务结束后
but I hope you'll be able to find peace
可以找到内心的平静
knowing this mission is over.
晚安 中校
Good night, Commander.
五角大楼公布卡哈尼事件细节
关于特别行动目标的新消息
对上一次尝试 奥丁之剑行动的失败调查
Investigations are still ongoing into the failures
仍在进行中
of the prior attempt, Operation Odin's Sword.
嘿
Yo.
怎么了 你有新发现吗
What? You got something?
没错
Yes.
我们的人从团队数据库中提取了你的生物特征
Our boy pulled your biometrics out of the team database.
挺合理的 我是头号♥嫌疑人
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm his lead suspect.
霍尔德在谋杀案的两天前
Except Holder pulled your prints two days
提取了你的指纹
before the fucking murders.
他可能是我们要找的人
He could be our guy.
有个办法找出答案
One way to find out.
左前臂有刀伤
Knife wound, left forearm.
对
Yep.
给你带了东西
Brought you something.
为了她们
For the girls.
还有布泽尔
And Boozer.
埃诺拉姆诊所
你好
Hey, there.
你是警方的人吗 -不是
Are you with the police? - No.
我是记者 我之前打电♥话♥来问
I'm press. I called earlier
詹姆斯·里斯脑部扫描的事 -是的 我回复了
about James Reece's brain scan. - Yeah, I replied.
在我们公布任何信息前
We need to assign a new doctor to the case
需要给该病例分配一名新医生
before we release any information.
我早就需要这些信息了
Oh, I kind of need it yesterday.
我马上回来 -谢谢
I'll be right back. - Thanks.
嘿 乔丹
Hey, Jordan.
我他妈拿到了
Yeah, I fucking got it.
不不不 听好 你得去给我在洛杉矶
No, no, no, listen. I need you to find me a neurologist
找个神经学家 就现在
up in L. A. right now.
相信我 故事愈发精彩了
Oh, trust me, the story gets better.
这是布泽尔最喜欢的枪
This is Boozer's favorite gun.
金伯定制版1911手♥枪♥ .45囗径
Kimber, 1911 .45.
这宝贝在德克萨斯州杀过很多人
Grew up in Texas shooting this baby.
如果他要自杀 他会用这把枪
If he was gonna kill himself, he'd have used a 1911.
你们这些蠢蛋杀他用错枪了
You dumb fucks killed him with the wrong gun.
咱们慢慢来
Let's take this nice and slow.
安静点 就能活着
Stay calm, you stay alive.
听明白了吗
You understand?
我没有杀你的朋友
I-I didn't...I didn't kill your friend.
是你干的 -我没有
Yeah, you did. - No, I didn't.
你杀了我的妻子和女儿
You killed my wife and you killed my daughter.
你还想杀了我 -没有 中校 我谁都没杀
You tried to kill me. - No, Commander, I didn't kill anyone.
给我看看你的手臂 -我谁都没杀
Show me your arms. - I didn't kill anyone.
给我看你的手臂
Show me your arms.
把你的左臂转过来
Turn your left arm over.
另一只手也转过来
Turn your other arm over.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
也许不是你杀的 但你掩盖了此事
Maybe you didn't kill them, but you covered it up.
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
把你的手放进来
Put your fucking hands in.
我问你话呢
I asked you a question.
别他妈哭了
Don't fucking cry.
伊朗吗
Iran?
叙利亚吗
Syria?
别他妈再让我问你一次
Don't you fucking make me ask you again.
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
越来越无聊了 老大
Come on. This is getting boring, boss.
他能扯一整天
He can bullshit us all day, man,
但我们他妈的知道
but we know what we fucking know.
我们肯定能在这个废物上拿到四个一等
There ain't no question we got all four aces on this turd.
真♥主♥祝福你
Allah Ykhalik, La taatheni.
真♥主♥祝福你
Allah Ykhalik, La taatheni.
妈的
Fuck.
现在不是时候 该死
Not right now, goddamn it.
他得了健忘症 老大
He's got amnesia, boss.
我求你了
I beg you, I beg you.
中校 -你为什么不能对我说实话
Commander? - Why can't you just be straight with me?
中校 你在和谁说话
Commander, who are you talking to?
听我说
Listen, okay? Just listen.
我不会起诉你的
I'll-I'll...I won't charge you.
一切都过去了
I-I'll just...it all goes away.
都过去了吗 -对
Oh, it just goes away? - Yes.
你从海豹突击队生物识别系统上取了我的指纹
You took my thumbprint off of SEAL biometrics.
那是我的工作 我当时在协助奥丁之剑行动
I was doing my job. I was assisting on Odin's Sword.
你都搞砸了 -中校
You fucked up. - Commander,
我是联邦特工
I'm a federal agent.
联邦特工
A federal agent.
但我打了911 那是警♥察♥电♥话♥
But I dialed 911. That's the police.
你♥他♥妈♥不可能先出现在现场
There's no fucking way you would be first on the scene.
不 除非你已经在那了
No. Not unless you were already there.
调度员给我们打电♥话♥了
Dispatch called us.
他们知道你是海军 他们给我打电♥话♥了
They know you're Navy. Of course they called us.
他们知道你是海军
They know you're Navy.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
我没有
I'm not.
妈的 可恶
Fuck. Come on, goddamn it.
我在布泽尔家的时候就知道了
I fucking knew it at Boozer's
因为我知道他他妈的没有自杀
'cause I knew he didn't fucking kill himself
我和阿尔法排在隧♥道♥里的时候就知道了
and I knew it in the tunnels with Alpha Platoon
我他妈的现在知道了
and I fucking know it now. Okay?
中校 -你♥他♥妈♥的陷害了我
Commander... - You fucking set me up.
你状态不对
剧集 | 终极名单(2022) | 导航列表