剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
Or not.
-「格式塔」 -不用解释了
- Gestalt, I-- - No need.
我懂
I get it.
你喝醉时 跟我纵享鱼水之欢
You're fine with reaching inside all of me when you're drunk,
而清醒时 都不肯看我一眼
but in the sober light of day, you can't even look at me.
我当时确实喝醉了
I was quite drunk.
不太记得发生什么了
You know, my memory's a little hazy.
很好 这样事情就简单了
Good, that just makes things simpler.
都不用假装什么事都没发生
Don't even have to pretend it didn't happen.
因为对你来说 真像没发生过
As far as you're concerned, it never did.
里德女士
Miss Reed.
支援部在楼下 我可以派人送你过去
Support is downstairs. I can get you an escort.
恕我直言
Yeah, well, all due respect,
我不是大老远跑来做文书工作
I didn't come all this way just to work in your accounts department.
恕我直言 根本没人让你过来
And with all due respect, nobody asked you to come at all.
英格丽德 我知道我一开始惹毛你了
Ingrid, I know that you and I started off on the wrong foot,
但我能看出来
but, you know, I can really tell that
你才是这里真正干实事的人 对吧
you are the person who gets things done around here, am I right?
你就相当于任务指挥中心
I mean, like, you basically are mission control.
你所求何事
What do you need?
我想在英方入境记录中查几个名字
I need to run some names against your immigration records.
都是谁
Names of?
马库斯·凯夫勒上个月在巴黎
Marcus Kevler was in Paris last month.
我查到他雇了一个「皮匠」 就是做假证的人
I found out he used a cobbler-- cobbler meaning forger.
这人一共制♥作♥了19个假身份
Who cobbled up 19 false identities.
他有可能在伦敦使用了其中一个
Any one of them could have been the one he used in London.
如果你手中有「变种人贩」的可靠情报
If you have actionable intel on the Vultures,
你该告知行动部的「格式塔」
you should give it to Gestalt in the Ops Hub.
马库斯不是「变种人贩」
Marcus wasn't a vulture.
他是我的朋友兼同事
He was a friend and a colleague.
这样吧
Okay, how about this?
查到 就通知「格式塔」
If we get a hit, we take it to Gestalt.
查不到 就当徒劳一场
If not, it was a waste of time anyway.
我就是想查出我在乎之人到底出了什么事
I'm just trying to find out what happened to someone I care about.
如果你能发挥"神力"帮我...
So if you can use your preeminent skills to help me...
我帮你查
I'll run the names.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但你别再假惺惺吹我的彩虹屁了
But only if you stop pretending to respect my vocation.
行
Done.
到了
Here we are.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
原籍是华沙
Warsaw, originally.
但我在这里长大
But I was raised right here.
旅馆酒吧里
In the hotel bar.
你是莫斯科人吗
Are you from Moscow?
索契
Sochi.
你是做什么的
And what do you do?
不关你的事
None of your business.
正在下载
下载完成
时间不早了 我该走了
Look at the time. I have to go.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
现在说走 晚了
It's too late now.
去死吧
Fuck you!
贱女人
Fucking bitch!
你个贱女人
Fucking bitch!
你很败兴 我理解这种感受
I know you're disappointed, and I understand.
那种抽痛 硬度 想要释放的饥渴感
That throb, the tightness, the need in the pit of your gut for stimulation.
但如果她停下
But if she stops,
告诉你 她不想要了
tells you she's changed her mind,
如果是我遇到这种情况
when I find myself in that situation,
倒数一百 特别有效
I find it helps to count backwards from 100.
等我数到85时
By the time I get to about 85,
我就不再是精虫上脑了
I've usually stopped thinking like a fucking animal.
亲爱的
Dear you.
我一开始是按照条理给你写信
I started off being so organized about writing to you
但如今一切都太慌乱了
and now it's all in a rush.
我无法预知何时遭遇不测
I've no way of knowing when fate will arrive,
但我尽最大努力做好应对的准备
but I'm doing my best to prepare for it.
让你准备好应对
For you.
如果你正在读这封信 说明你找到你的车了
If you're reading this letter, you found your car.
恭喜你 我管这辆车叫"爱丽丝"
Congratulations. I call her Alice.
"爱丽丝"行李箱中有一个备胎
You should know that Alice has a spare tire mounted in the boot.
赶紧查看一下轮胎
Check the inflation immediately.
喂
Hello?
米梵妮 我知道你在干什么
Myfanwy, I know what you're doing.
我理解你很郁闷
And I understand your frustration.
但你仍身处险境
But you're still in danger from all directions,
你自己都有可能伤害自己
even from yourself.
但凡「变种超能」都面临危险
All EVAs are in danger.
这不一样
This is different.
我找到自己的车了
Found my car.
我知道
I know.
就把车停在那儿吧 我派人去接你
Leave it and I'll send someone to pick you up.
你们的人太可怕了
You people scare me.
别那么矫情了
Don't be so dramatic.
我让「格式塔」带你来总部
I'll have Gestalt bring you back to the office.
不行 我得继续追查
Can't. Need to keep looking.
你说这个地址跟马库斯有关联
You said this address was connected to Marcus.
三号♥公♥寓♥ 你确定吗
Flat 3. You sure?
99%吧
99%.
好
Okay.
凯夫勒什么都用假名登记
Kevler used an alias for almost everything,
但停车证 他再厉害也没法用假名瞒天过海
but even he couldn't fake his way to a parking permit.
他向市政提交了真实的户籍证明
He gave his real, notarized proof of residence to the Council.
这也太欠考虑了
Well, that was stupid.
你要是在伦敦申请停车证 就有所体会了
Ever apply for a parking space in London, you'll understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么找到这里了
How'd you find this place?
通过凯夫勒的假名 你呢
Alias used by Kevler. You?
通过俄♥罗♥斯♥死者的假名
Alias for the Russian.
其中一个死者是个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
One of the bodies was Russian.
我们破解了一个俄♥罗♥斯♥来电 地址就在这里
A Russian phone we hacked made a call to this address.
他们都在这里待过吗
You think all of them stayed here?
这里还有一间卧室
There's another bedroom here.
更多床垫
More mattresses.
大部分死去的「变种人贩」都在这里住过
Most of the dead Vultures were crashing here.
我去看下卫生间的水箱
I'll try the toilet cistern.
马库斯喜欢在这里藏东西
It's Marcus's favorite stash.
我来吧
I'll do it.
水箱里没东西
Nothing in the cisterns.
我看了一下 这里也没有发现
Yeah, nothing in here, either, as far as I can tell.
他们还没整理这里
Well, they haven't unwrapped the place.
他们当时是要回来
They were coming back.
也许是带着目标人物一起回来
Maybe bringing the target with them.
你想过有一天你的同事也会这样翻你的东西吗
Do you ever think about the guys who are gonna go through your shit one day?
对你没洗的盘子说三道四
Judging the unwashed dishes of your life?
我有两个洗碗机
I have two dishwashers.
米梵妮 你怎么来了
Myfanwy, what are you doing here?
就是过来看看
Just stopping by.
进展如何了
How's your progress?
你不会也来催我吧
Come on, not you, too.
十二小时 十具尸体 哪有那么快
Ten corpses in 12 hours, what do you all expect?
我这里就两个人手 而人家也需要休息
I've only got two qualified staff, and they sometimes need sleep.
我知道这是我的工作
Look, I know it's my job,
但我们尽全力加速了
but we're working as fast as we can.
死因各异 需要挨个尸检 一步一步来
There are no shortcuts when every single corpse has a different cause of death.
肺部刺穿 脊椎骨折
Punctured lungs, spinal fracture,
气管塌陷 蛛网膜下腔出血
collapsed trachea, subarachnoid hemorrhage.
不像一桩案子 而是十桩案子
These might as well be from completely different crime scenes.
胸腔粉碎性骨折
Shattered ribcage.
双肺多处穿孔
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表