剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
Attacked, memory stolen."
她原话是这样
Those were her exact words.
那个女人能预测石油价格 而不是劫案
The girl predicts petroleum prices, not muggings.
这次不一样 很特别
This was strange, different.
你不是说她只能预测原材料商品吗
I recall you telling us that her power was limited to commodities?
对 而我是「变种超能」
Yeah, and-- and I am an EVA,
「变种超能」也可以看成是"原料商品"
and an EVA could be described as a commodity.
昨晚 我在8点43分核实了她的价格预测
Last night, I checked her predictions at 8:43,
结果很准 精确到小数点
and they were all correct down to the last digit.
我不愿意见到你这样
No, I--I don't like seeing you like this.
-这话什么意思 -你焦虑不安
- What does that mean? - You're anxious.
-心神不宁 -你别这样
- You're spinning out. - Please.
别把我当小孩子
Please don't patronize me.
这不是普通焦虑
This is not simply anxiety.
不是吗
No?
那是什么
What is it, then?
以事实为根据的证据
Evidence, empiric evidence.
别不把我的话放在心上
Please hear what I'm saying.
我很惊慌
I'm scared.
这事什么时候发生
When's this event meant to take place?
这点不确定
I'm not sure of that, exactly,
但大部分预言都发生在一个月前后
but most of her predictions tend to occur less than a month out.
你有一个月时间去查明此事
So you have a month to seek clarification.
她没什么好查
She is not the one to clarify.
她预测完 就翻篇了
She drops the bomb and she moves on.
好吧
Okay, so...
那就尽你所能去调查
Investigate in whatever way you can.
但同时
But meanwhile,
别拿陌生人的胡言乱语当逃避现实的挡箭牌
don't use the random rant of a stranger as an excuse to spiral under.
借口
Excuse?
你以为我想这样吗
You think I want this?
我怎么会想遇上这种事
Why would I want this?
大家偶尔都想找个借口逃离现实
We'd all like a reason to drop out now and again.
如果你想休息 就放个假
If you need a break, take a holiday.
不用找灵媒预言这种借口
You don't need a gypsy curse as cover.
我一个小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
你总算来了 琳达
Good of you to join us, Linda.
抱歉
My apologies.
希望你们没久等
I hope you didn't wait.
可我们确实等了
Well, we did.
眼下情况 有些棘手
I'm afraid you might find the matter in hand a bit sensitive.
-我能搞定 -什么事
- I'll manage. - What is it?
上一任部长的安♥全♥局♥年度报告中
My predecessor's yearly review of the security services
没上报「奇魁」这个组织
failed to include the Checquy,
总理想补偏救弊
an oversight the PM intends to correct.
我们要接受审查吗
We're going under review?
这是资源配置问题
It's a matter of resource allocation--
事关人员物资及其调配方式
who and what goes where and how.
上层有意将「变种超能」调配到
There's been a suggestion that EVAs might be better deployed
更庞大 更公开的政♥府♥组织
amongst the larger, publicly acknowledged agencies,
根据工作需要调派至军情五处 军情六处以及军方
distributed across MI5, MI6, and the military according to operational needs.
将「奇魁」与其它政♥府♥机关合并
Merge the Checquy with other agencies.
不然就根除整个组织
Or eliminate entirely.
事实如此
Like it or not,
你们组织曝光的威胁不断加剧
your agency faces the growing threat of public exposure,
危及组织特工安全
endangering the lives of its assets
监管该组织的负责人也会受到政♥治♥牵连
and the political fortunes of those who oversee them.
都把话说到这份儿上了
Well, at least she's honest.
更别说拨款给一个不存在组织 要作何解释了
Not to mention the challenge of financing an operation not in the budget.
1995年时 这是个大胆决定
This may have seemed a fresh idea in 1995, but...
但如今来说 人们已见怪不怪了
You must admit, the novelty's wearing off.
确实
Indeed.
本次审查的负责人是谁
And who are you going to pick to lead this review?
尚未决定
We haven't decided.
有那么多白人老头子 还不够选啊
No. No, so many elderly white men to pick from.
内政部长 请放心
Home Secretary-- rest assured,
我们必定全力配合本次审查
our agency will assist the review in any way that we can.
谢谢 康拉德 总是这么识大体
Thank you, Conrad. Diplomatic as always.
其实
As a matter of fact,
我们本身也在考虑机制改革
We've been considering some operational reforms of our own.
重大举措
Big ideas.
如果能推迟一下审查时间
If you would be kind enough to postpone...
组织改革后 可能会助你一臂之力
The... The-- results might impact your assessment.
需要多久
How long?
三个月 最多六个月
Three months. Six at most.
琳达 刚才是怎么回事
Linda. What was that?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们都要大难临头了
The apocalypse is looming
你就不能纡尊降贵一下吗
and you can't muster a shred of humility?
内政部每隔一年都搞审查威胁这一套
The home office threatens a review every other year.
总是雷声大雨点小
Never once has it happened.
凡事总有第一次
Well, there's always a first time.
你这么会拍马屁 我们怎么会有事
Not as long as we have you around to grovel.
有人吗
Hello!
都三个小时了
Three fucking hours!
我懂法律 你们这是非法拘留
I know my rights! This is unlawful detention!
可恶
Fuck.
我要上厕所 不想我尿在桌子上吧
I need the loo. Do you want me to piss on the table?
你可千万别
I'd rather you didn't.
尽管真有人干过
Though it's seen worse.
我是负责人 霍金斯
I'm Superintendent Hoskins.
别瞎编了
No, you're not.
你是琳达·法瑞尔
You're Linda fucking Farrier.
布朗雯·汤玛斯
Bronwyn Thomas.
你们姐妹长得真像
I can see the family resemblance.
前提是我知道你们是姐妹
Though, you know, suppose I'm looking for it.
我不会否认你姐姐在这里
I'm not gonna deny that your sister's here.
我知道你见过她
I know you've seen her.
你一直记录她出入这里的时间
You've been keeping the times of her entry and exits.
你想跟踪她回家
You're trying to follow her home.
你有什么目的 布朗雯
What's your goal, Bronwyn?
目的
My goal?
你们掳走了我在世唯一的亲人
You kidnapped my only living relative.
我想让她回家
I want her to come home.
经过你们的洗♥脑♥ 我都认不出她了
I barely recognize her after whatever you've done to her.
因为你印象中 她还是个学♥生♥妹♥
Well, that's because you remember a schoolgirl,
而她现在已是身居要职的高阶情报官了
and she's now a senior intelligence officer doing important work.
至少让我跟她见一面
At least let me speak with her.
如果她想留下 行
If she wants to stay, fine.
让她亲口跟我说
She can tell me herself.
这有点难
That's difficult
为了组织安全 情报人员不允许接触外界
because our security is predicated on a certain amount of separation.
这有什么大不了
What does it matter?
人们知道你们的真面目
People know what you do here.
我们的真面目就是保护你这样的人
What we do here is protect people like you,
一群白眼狼 都不知我们所冒之风险
ungrateful civilians who have no idea what we risk
就为了让你们百姓安居乐业
in order to give you your security.
即使你姐姐想跟你一起离开
Now, even if your sister wanted to leave with you,
你和她也会因此涉险
it would put her life and yours at risk.
她是重要人物 知晓太多秘密
She's far too valuable. She knows far too much.
我不是傻白甜 我了解这一套
I'm not stupid. I do know how this works.
我计划两年了 安排好去处与保护她的方式了
I have been planning for two years where to go and how to protect her.
我是她的家人
I am her family.
她是我在世唯一的亲人
She's all I've got left.
放手 离开
Walk away now...
不然就让你永远消失
or you will disappear.
听懂了吗
You understand?
受够这些人总搅黄我们的生意了
Fed up with all these guys screwing up our business all the time.
但这种日子到头了
But hey, that's all over now.
不会再有政♥府♥卧底端掉我们的网上生意了
No more agency moles shutting down our web sales.
我们下一步以福赛思之家艺术品拍卖♥♥作为幌子
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表