剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
替身 第一季 第一集
"亲爱的 当你看到这封信
"Dear you, if you're reading these words
却又不记得亲手写下时
but don't remember writing them,
恐怕我已失手
then I'm afraid I've failed.
你虽在几次追杀中死里逃生
You've survived several immediate threats,
但仍未脱离虎口
but you are still in danger.
当务之急 你要找一处藏身
Right now, you must find a safe place, alone,
不需要登记身份的地方
somewhere no one will ask any questions.
避开摄像头 他们能看见你
Avoid the cameras, they can see you everywhere.
快逃"
Go now."
过来啊
Hey, come here.
脱衣舞酒吧
旅馆
有空房♥
你好 我要一间房♥
Hi, do you have a room for one, please?
一小时15 一晚65
住一晚
For the night?
姓名
Name?
我叫...
My name? Yeah, it's...
我就写"简"吧
I put "Jane."
"时间紧迫 我挑重点说
"Time is short, so we'll focus on the essentials.
我收到可靠消息说我身陷险境 于是我写下这些信
I'm writing these letters because I received a warning from a reliable source.
我被人追杀 却不知对方身份
And now I'm going to be attacked, though I don't know by whom.
我笃定自己会活下来 却没有头绪
I know I'm going to survive, though I don't know how.
我知道自己将会失忆
And I know that my memory is going to be lost...
永久抹去
Erased...forever.
所以我让你自己选
So I've decided to give you a choice.
这封信中 有两把钥匙
In this envelope, you'll find two keys.
蓝色钥匙开启的保险箱中 有你的新身份
The blue key opens a box containing the tools to build a new identity.
你可以抛开我的过去 开始你自己的人生
You can walk away from my life and start one of your own.
红色钥匙开启的保险箱中 解释了我过去的一切
The red key opens a box with everything you need to return to my old life.
而我的人生危机四伏
That life is dangerous.
所以你才会身处险境
It's what landed you here.
不管你选择了哪条路 我都祝你好运
But whichever path you take, I wish you luck.
不管你最终做何抉择
Regardless of your decision,
记住 你真名叫米梵妮·爱丽丝·汤玛斯
know that your real name is Myfanwy Alice Thomas.
米梵妮 跟蒂梵妮押韵
'Myfanwy,' rhymes with 'Tiffany.'"
米梵妮
Myfanwy.
米梵妮
Myfanwy.
米梵妮
Myfanwy.
八个
Eight?
目前是 全都戴着乳胶手套
So far, all wearing latex gloves.
找不到身份证 钱包 指纹也查不到匹配
No IDs, no wallets, no fingerprint matches.
监控呢
CCTV?
桥两边的摄像头线路都被切断了
Cameras were cut, both sides of the bridge.
正从伦敦交通局调取监控录像 但顶多能看到周边
We're pulling footage from TFL, but coverage is patchy at best.
帮我周♥旋♥一下 留意「变种人贩」
Run interference and keep an eye out for vultures.
罗伯特 克劳迪娅 你们跟我走
Robert, Claudia, you're with me.
希望这不是我们的案子
God, I hope this isn't ours.
警探
Detective.
-琳达 -有什么能效劳
- Linda. - How can we help?
我知道就好了
Hell if I know.
一开始推断为黑帮斗殴
First call pointed to gang violence.
这里有可能不是第一案发现场
Victims could have been killed somewhere else
为了示♥威♥ 将死者弃尸于此
and dumped here as some kind of message.
恐怖袭击呢
What about terrorism?
绝对有可能
Definite possibility.
化学武器呢
Chemical weapons?
鉴证科已在现场 已通知反恐中心 马上就到
Forensics team is here, CTC alerted and on the way.
-这就好 -不 本案不是
- Good. - No, that's not what happened here.
死者伤口各异 无武器或外力痕迹
Disparate injuries with no use of weapons or external force...
表示攻击者有能力
Suggesting an assailant with the ability...
隔空将对方打成内伤
To inflict internal injury at a distance.
-媒体来了 -该死
- Press are here. - Shit.
这事已经上热搜了
It's trending on Twitter already.
-伊恩 -给我们点时间 查清后 自会通知你们
- Ian-- - Give us some time. I'll call you when we know.
伊恩 清楚了 我有数了
Ian, we know. I know.
这是我们的案子
This is ours.
那就交给你们了
You can have it.
你能再高♥潮♥一次吗
Can you come again or...
你真是"精力旺盛"啊
You are relentless.
太晚了 你来吧
It's late. You go.
该死 抱歉
Bollocks! Right... Sorry, I'm sorry.
该死
Shit.
琳达
Linda.
康拉德 美国那边派人过来了吗
Conrad, are we expecting an American?
什么
Excuse me?
「变种异能部」探员 莫妮卡·里德
BVA agent, Monica Reed.
你请她来了吗
Did you invite her?
绝对没有
No, absolutely not.
她来打听昨晚千禧桥发生的雨夜屠♥杀♥案
Well, she's here asking about a C-Nine up in Millennium Bridge last night.
一个美国人都过来了 而我才得知此事吗
I'm only just hearing about this and an American is already on the ground?
我怕打扰你睡美容觉 康拉德
I know how you need your beauty sleep, Conrad.
她在圣潘可拉斯车站等你
She's at St. Pancras waiting for you.
琳达又来找你求救了吗
Linda out of her depth again?
让她自己搞定
Well, tell her to deal with it herself.
你还有更重要的事没干完
You have important unfinished business to attend to.
你都高♥潮♥[干完]两次了
I seem to remember you finishing... twice.
他几分钟后就会醒
He's gonna wake up in a couple of minutes.
我们再约
To be continued.
莫妮卡 真惊喜 送你一程吧
Monica, an unexpected pleasure. Do you need a lift?
康拉德 我就指望他们派你过来呢
Conrad, I was hoping they'd send you.
琳达倒是想来接你 但她...
Linda wishes she could be here in person, but she's--
拉倒吧 她才不想
Fuck you. No, she doesn't.
你没打一声招呼就来了
You didn't tell us you were coming.
我也是临时决定
It's a spur-of-the-moment thing.
是啊 你们部都不知道你要来
Indeed, your own agency seems a little surprised you're here.
我们要怎么协助远道而来的美国伙伴呢
So how can we be of assistance to our American allies?
我是来协助你们
It's actually how I can help you.
查明尸体的身份了吗
Have you ID'd bodies yet?
尸体
The bodies?
别打太极了 康拉德
Let's not do this, Conrad.
我们目标一致
We both want the same thing.
什么目标
Which is what, exactly?
你们还没查出死者身份吧
My guess is, you haven't ID'd them.
第六名受害者 我可以提供姓名 资料
Victim six, I can give you a name, a file,
详尽个人信息
full personal history.
好 多谢了
Okay, gratefully received.
但你们也得还我人情
But I do want something in return.
让我参与案件调查
Full access to the investigation,
设立英美合作的联合专案组
joint task force, Anglo-American partnership.
很抱歉让你白跑一趟了
Well, I'm very sorry that you wasted your trip.
那就不设联合专案组
Okay, no task force.
加入行动部
Operations Directorate,
全权参与本次调查
full and active partner in your investigation.
让你做双方联络员 只能旁观
How about liaison officer, observational access only,
加入支援部工作如何
working out of the Support Directorate?
带我去看尸体吧
And you bring me to the body right now.
你也可以看尸检照片
We can always share photos of the autopsy.
我想亲自看尸体
I wanna see in person.
我想知道 这具尸体有什么特别
What, I wonder, is so special about this body?
身上有追踪器
Is it a tracker?
文身 芯片
Tattoo, a chip?
希望你别把人家手指切下来
I do hope you won't try to cut off a finger.
康拉德 我不是来掩盖真♥相♥
Look, Conrad, I'm not here to cover up anything.
我是来帮忙
I just wanna help.
那就合作吧
Then I guess we have a deal.
伦敦 曼塞尔银行
早上好 有什么能帮您
Good morning. How can I help you?
我想开...
I'd like access--
救命 救命啊
Help! Help!
这里是保险库 你喊破喉咙也没人能听到
This is a bank vault. Nobody can hear you.
你们为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表