剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
你无法♥正♥常出境
I'm afraid you're unable to travel freely.
你去机场 还没走到免税店 就会被捕了
If you go to the airport, you'll be arrested before you get to duty free,
所以我为你准备了偷渡出境
so... I'll have arranged to have you smuggled out of the country.
过程很危险 也很辛苦
It'll be dangerous and unpleasant.
拨通手♥机♥上唯一的号♥码
Call the only number in the phone.
接电♥话♥的人同意帮你
And... and the person that answers has agreed to help.
机票钱已经付过了
Ticket's already paid.
你不再需要我了 我们就此别过
As you no longer need me, this is good-bye.
祝你好运
And... good luck.
希望你能过上安稳日子
I hope you find the peace you deserve.
「卢加特」确实很擅长偷渡「变种超能」出境
While it is true that the Lugat are experts in smuggling EVAs,
但你去找他们 太不理智了
it was foolish of you to approach them.
我没法原谅你过去24小时的行为
I can't excuse your actions over the past 24 hours,
但我保证我会查出幕后黑手
but I promise you I will find who did this.
我知道黑手是谁
I know who did it.
法瑞尔
Farrier.
琳达 你怎么知道
Linda? How do you know?
纳齐姆
Nazim.
他知道她的身份
He knew who she was.
她一直在掩盖真♥相♥
She's been covering for everything.
千禧桥命案 我失忆一事
The bridge. My memory.
都是她的手笔
All of it.
你愿意作证吗
And you would testify to this?
有何不可
Why wouldn't I?
这是事实
It's the truth.
打开监控
Turn the camera on.
你之前说关掉
You said you wanted it off.
说得很明确
Explicitly.
我现在想打开
Well, now I want it on.
你听说公园的事了
You've heard about the park.
听说了 怕我们忘了你有异能
Yeah, I-I was surprised you felt the need to go that far
你竟然搞出这么大动静
to remind us of your power.
我知道这多么耗费功力
I know how much it takes out of you.
我没事
I'm fine.
多年来 我已寻获积攒功力之法
Over the years I've found ways to prepare myself.
这不只是提醒你们
It was meant as more than a reminder.
-而且还是筹码 -筹码
- It's also leverage. - Leverage?
「奇魁」想抓那个目标人物 而我想复职
The Checquy wants the target, and I want my job.
我把他藏起来了
So I'm holding him safe in my custody.
他是我见过最厉害的「变种超能」之一
He is one of the greatest assets I've ever seen.
他有能力潜入人的记忆深处
He is capable of reaching deep into our memories
选择性删除
and erasing them selectively.
这话听着很玄乎 让人难以信服
I'm sorry to say that sounds even more dubious than usual.
我问过尧医生 他解释给我听了
Well, I've consulted with Dr. Rao, and he's explained it to me.
记忆很容易受影响
Memories are so malleable,
跟情感紧密相关
so closely entwined with our emotions,
就像熔融玻璃
they're like... molten glass,
每次回想时 都会随之改变
open to change each time we revisit them
使用一些手段
or under the right conditions,
甚至可以完全消除
shattered completely.
纳齐姆能够发出一种磁场力
Nazim is able to generate a magnetic force
阻断大脑记忆传输
that disrupts the memory transmission in the brain.
若经过正规训练
And with the proper training,
可将其打磨成精准技艺
it can be honed to a scalpel's edge,
点对点消除篡改记忆
dissecting neuron from neuron.
这个人将来对组织必有大用
The possibilities for this agency are endless.
立刻将我复职
Reinstate me immediately.
不然你怎样
O-or what?
你要怎样
What?
你要卖♥♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥人或中国人吗
You'll sell him to the Russians or to the Chinese?
把他当作「记忆杀手」出♥售♥吗
Bill him as the memory assassin?
我了解你 琳达 别装了
I know you, Linda. This is bullshit.
一看就是吓唬人
I'm calling your bluff.
我不会卖♥♥掉他
I won't sell him.
但我会放了他
But I will let him go.
也许会把他丢在《每日邮报》社
Perhaps drop him off on the steps of the "Daily Mail".
《每日电讯报》
"Telegraph."
这事没戏
That won't happen.
-组织曝光的威胁不断加剧 -没错
- Public exposure is a growing threat. - Yes.
回顾一下过往
Look at history.
我们的秘密曝光于天下 乃大势所趋
The death of our secrecy is inevitable.
89年 军情五处被揭发
I mean, it happened to MI5 in '89.
94年通信总部和军情六处遭人揭秘
And MI6 and GCHQ in '94.
我们就是下一个
We're next.
眼下曝光 恐怕不利于你的仕途
Right now might not be the best timing for you.
我才不信什么大势所趋
I don't believe in inevitable.
我有信心 我们定能操控大局
I have confidence we'll steer this ship.
"我们" 你和康拉德吗
"We", meaning Conrad?
你说得对
You're right.
他"操控后♥庭♥"的能力确实很强
He's certainly capable of steering from behind.
你们分手那么多年
After all those years of separation,
我真是好奇 怎么这么巧
I did wonder if it was just coincidence,
就在你当上内政部长几天之后
the way he charmed himself back into your good graces
他就重新虏获你的芳心了
just days after you'd got this job.
不知道你有没有想过这个问题
I wonder if... you'd thought about that, too.
敬最年轻 最... 等下
To the youngest, the most-- wait, wait.
局里史上最有资格的副局长
The most deserving Deputy Director in agency history.
敬你
To you.
伏特加蜡烛
Vodka candles?
让我想起了伊尔库次克
Kind of reminds me of Irkutsk.
但我们不在掩体里 这里也不是零下29度
Except we're not in a bunker, and it's not 20 below.
承认吧 你会怀念出外勤 我肯定会
Admit it. You're gonna miss the field. I know I will.
你本来就是外勤 怀念什么
And why would you miss it?
后勤采集部正在招募助理
There's an associate spot open in Acquisitions.
我申请了
I'm applying.
你不是吧
Seriously?
刚写完申请 四十多页
Just finished the application. 40 fucking pages.
但这是文职
But it's a desk job.
-对 -不能出外勤
- Yeah. - Zero field.
「追踪猎人」怎么能坐办公室呢
What's a hunter-tracker gonna do in a cubicle?
追查拼写错误 追踪季度支出呗
Hunt for spelling mistakes? Track quarterly spending? I don't know.
我不是跟你说笑
I'm not kidding.
你该继续做外勤
You should stay in the field.
你喜欢出外勤
You-- you love the field.
你的专业 技能 都是为了外勤
You-- your training, skill set-- field.
-为外勤服务 -没错
- Field, I know. - Right.
这样我就能待在华盛顿了
This keeps me here in Washington.
撤回申请
Unapply.
老实说 这是一个错误决定
Honestly, it's-- it's a huge mistake.
-不是吧 -说真的 我可以帮你
- Come on. - I mean, seriously, you know, I can help you--
我拿到申请名单后 可以删掉你的名字
I can take your name off the list when it comes through my office, and I--
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me
过去几个月
These past few months,
跟着你满世界跑 我特别幸福
hopping around the world with you, I've never been so happy.
但不是因为我爱出任务 爱出外勤
And it is not the missions or the field work that I love.
而是
It's...
因为你
You.
我... 这是什么情况
I'm-- What's happening right now?
我是说 我爱你
I'm telling you that I love you.
我听到了
Okay, yeah, I got that, and...
你别说了
Yeah, you should stop.
我爱你
I love you.
没事 你不用非得回应
It's okay, you don't-- you don't have to say it back.
不是
No, it's not...
该死
God, shit.
我说"该死"是因为
When I say shit it's because...
我其实想说
What I mean to say is...
我当然也爱你
You know, of course I love you, too.
真的吗
You do?
真的
Yeah.
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表