剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
Next one is in the flesh at Forsythe's with real art as a front.
卖♥♥家身份保密 买♥♥家完全撇清嫌疑
The seller stays anonymous, full deniability for the buyer.
太他妈有才了
It's fucking brilliant.
谁等着被抢♥购♥
Who's up for grabs?
这是其中一个
This guy, for one.
是吗 他是什么来路
Yeah? And what does he do?
专搞手榴弹
Shits grenades.
我们得找"货源"来卖♥♥
We've gotta get someone on the block.
我收到消息 欧洲有几个已知目标
I've got a line on a few open targets in Europe.
罗里克说眼下正是敏感期
Lorik says things are too hot right now.
去他的罗里克
Fuck Lorik.
苹果联合创始人 此处有梗 乔布斯从没写过代码 苹果都是沃兹尼亚克写的代码
他一直坐享其成 当自己是史蒂文·乔布斯
He swans around like he's Steve fucking Jobs
而我兢兢业业 则是另一个"史蒂文"
and I'm... whoever the other Steve was.
沃兹尼亚克
Wozniak.
上帝保佑
Gesundheit.
抱歉 我女友电♥话♥
I'm sorry. It's my girlfriend.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
你猜谁在「尖塔」里待了三小时
Guess who just spent three hours inside Apex House.
你做了什么
You did what?
他们把我抓起来了
They fucking busted me.
单独监禁 审讯我
Isolation, interrogation-- the whole deal.
我见到琳达·法瑞尔了
I met Linda Farrier.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yes.
我倒是没提你 但她盯上我了
I didn't mention you, obviously, but she's onto me.
问题是 我能看出 她没那么坏
But the weird thing... is, I could tell she wasn't all bad.
你...
What are you--
她就是个魔鬼
She is the fucking devil.
我可能看错了
I could be wrong,
但我们也许能跟她换人
but maybe she'd open to a trade...
前提是找到合适的交换目标
if we could come back with the right offer.
奴隶交易 不是吧
A slave trade? Seriously?
我就知道你会这么说
I knew you'd say that.
确实不理想
It's not ideal...
但我不会就此罢手
but I am not letting this go.
好吧 给我几天时间
All right, give me a couple days.
我想想办法
Let me see what I can do.
好
Okay.
喂
Allô?
没错
Correct.
等下
Donc, pour--
喂
Allô?
怎么了 怎么了
What? What? What is it?
-我的脚 -怎么了 哪里
- My fucking foot. - What? Where?
杯座
The cup holder.
我可以滑一下
Okay, maybe I can slide across like--
等一下 等下
Just hold on. Hold on.
你没事吧
You okay?
-真的好疼 -对不起
- That really hurt. - I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
从来没有
Never have I ever...
在威斯敏斯特宫跟人搞过
had sex... in the Palace of Westminster.
议会大厦
你明知我肯定有 没节操
That was a cheap shot.
我靠
Fuck off.
不是吧 你跟谁啊
No. Who?
你还记得玛塔·阿尔法罗吗
Do you remember Marta Alfaro?
天呐 我都忘了
My God, I forgot.
你们俩当时在交往 对吧
You were seeing each other, weren't you?
她说话大舌头
The one with the lisp?
人家不是大舌头
She did not have a lisp.
人家是萨拉戈萨人
She was from Zaragoza.
这不是说不好话的借口
Well, that's no excuse.
该我问了
All right, then.
从来没有
Never have I ever...
在大学时 背着同居女友偷腥
Cheated on my live-in partner at university.
真的啊
Really?
-你从没... -没有
- You never-- - No.
一次都没有
Not once.
如果你可以回到过去 重来一次
If you could go back and do it all over again...
如今会是另一番景象吗
Would anything be different?
你没回来那晚
The night you didn't come home...
我感觉自己完全被抛弃了
it felt like pure abandonment.
你知道若非得已 我不会抛下你
You know I'd never leave you.
你确实抛下我了
You did leave me.
我也是迫不得已
Not by choice.
"格伦格罗夫项目"严禁工作人员与外界联♥系♥
The Glengrove program strictly forbade any outside contact whatsoever.
这是禁令
It was by mandate.
你可不是乖乖守规矩的人
You were never tied to a chair.
确实 但...
No, but...
那是第一次我让人失去意识
It was the first time I'd caused someone to lose consciousness.
他撞车了 我们俩差点死了
He crashed his car, and both of us nearly died.
不夸张地说 我完全吓傻了
It was disorientating, to say the least.
我当时真感觉天崩地裂了
I honestly felt like the ground opened up beneath my feet.
我才是你的后盾
I was the ground beneath your feet.
-如果我知情 我会等你 -你不会
- I would have waited. - No, you wouldn't.
而我也不会让你等
And nor would I have let you.
你注定成就不凡
You were always destined for the top.
你也是
So were you.
我们现在各自过得都不错
I'd say we're relatively happy now.
不是吗
Don't you think?
今天的会议除外
I mean, today's meeting notwithstanding.
是啊
Yeah.
你提出的推迟理由很恰当
It was a decent rationale to postpone the review.
反正对于外行人来说 很合情合理
Well, it-- it sounds decent enough to those who don't know any better, but...
琳达知道我们的私情吗
I wonder if Linda suspects us.
不知道
No.
怎么 你觉得她知道吗
Why, do you think so?
来吧
Go ahead.
就等着你开口呢
I can't wait to hear it.
-伯格岛的行动 -搞砸了
- The op on Burgh Island... - Was a fuckup.
-是吗 -都写在上面
-Was it? - It's all in there.
我等你吐槽都等了二十分钟了
I've been waiting for you to say it for 20 minutes.
又一次国际友好协定搞砸了
Another friendly international handshake gone to shit.
下次 我要单独行动
Next time, I'm going alone.
抱歉 我会看一下
Yeah, sorry. I'll-- I'll have a look.
我现在心思不在这里
My brain is a million miles away.
你们知道乔茜·费尔本的事了吧
You guys heard about Josie Fairburn?
怎么了
What?
法瑞尔告诉我了
Farrier told me.
法瑞尔告诉你什么了
Farrier told you what?
你被一个灵媒忽悠了
That you were fooled by a psychic.
"忽悠"
"Fooled"?
她说这是忽悠吗
That's the word she used?
她都说什么了
What exactly did she say?
你招募了一个没有异能的「变种超能」
That you brought in a target who wasn't a target.
你也许会向我倾诉
That you'd probably want to tell me all about it, and I...
而我到时该转移话题
I was supposed to change the subject.
乔茜的哥哥根据她的预测赚了两百万
Josie's brother made £2 million trading on her predictions.
他只是水管工
He's a plumber.
六名分♥析♥员核实了她预测的准确性
And six analysts verified her accuracy.
还有四川樟茶鸭吗
Do we have any more Szechuan duck?
烧肉也可以
Barbecue beef's good too.
不是吧 你真转移话题啊
Really? You're changing the subject?
没有 我就是饿
No, I'm just hungry.
她竟然这么说我
I can't believe she said that.
枉我对组织尽心尽力
After all I do for this fucking agency.
我的人生除了工作 就是工作
It's not like I have a life outside of it.
我们都一样
None of us do.
也许不该这样
And maybe that's a mistake.
你就没想过我们没加入「奇魁」会怎样吗
You not ever thought what it'd be like if we never came to the Checquy?
令人不解的是 你怎么点这么多菜系
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表