剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
《替身》前情提要
Previously on The Rook.
"亲爱的 当你看到这封信
Dear you, if you're reading these words
却又不记得亲手写下时
but don't remember writing them,
恐怕我已失手
then I'm afraid I've failed.
你虽在几次追杀中死里逃生
You've survived several immediate threats,
但仍未脱离虎口
but you are still in danger.
你为一个名为「奇魁」的政♥府♥组织效力
You work for a government agency called the Checquy.
我们是英国情报局部门的一个秘密组织
We're a secret wing of British intelligence
这里专门招募奇人异士
that recruit people with certain abilities.
琳达·法瑞尔是你上司
Linda Farrier is your boss.
你不知道我是谁 对吧
You don't know who I am, do you?
我没法说出我是谁 你是谁
I can't tell you who I am, who you are,
这到底是怎么一回事
or what the fuck is going on.
你得去上班 不然人们就起疑心了
You need to be in the office or people may wonder.
康拉德·格兰切斯特是二号♥人物
Conrad Grantchester, number two.
他挺喜欢你 但他很危险
He likes you but he's dangerous.
美国「变种异能部」派莫妮卡·里德探员过来了吗
Are we expecting an American BVA agent, Monica Reed?
你没打一声招呼就来了
You didn't tell us you were coming.
背叛你的人 就在这里
The person who betrayed you is right here.
不要相信任何人
Don't trust anyone.
好吧 我去捡
Yeah, okay, I'll get it.
不用 我是主人 我去吧
No, it's all right. It's my house. I'll get it.
他们回来了
They're back!
我不是不让你爬上去吗
What have I told you about climbing up there?
没事 我总爬
It's fine. I do it all the time.
米梵妮
Myfanwy!
替身 第一季 第二集
各位 开始吧
So, everyone, let's begin.
千禧桥和银行的命案表明
The events at the Bridge and the bank suggests that
我们要应对一名身份未明的「变种超能」
we have an unidentified EVA target on our hands.
还要应对舆♥论♥压力
And a fucking publicity nightmare.
目前掌握哪些信息
What do we know so far?
凶犯身份仍未查明
The target remains undefined,
但死者好像是「变种人贩」组织的人
but the victims look like a Vulture grab team.
白色乳胶手套 监控被切断
White latex gloves, CCTV cut off.
两起命案现场一样 「变种人贩」的基本伎俩
At both locations. Straight out of the Vulture playbook, but--
但奇怪的是
Strange thing is the manner of--
杀人手法 十个人死法各异
The killings. Of all ten, no two are alike.
我们越早查清死因
So the sooner we identify the cause of death...
就能越快查清凶犯身份
The closer we get to our target.
这些「变种人贩」是什么背景
And who are these Vultures?
外国特工组织 还是一般暴徒
Foreign agents? Common thugs?
不清楚
We don't know.
你们目前一无所知啊
It sounds like you don't know anything at all.
给我们一点时间
Give us time.
没错 调查才刚刚开始
Yes, and the investigation's only just begun.
前提是立刻行动
If we could get moving--
而不是坐在这里
Rather than just sitting here.
我有线索
I know something.
其中一名死者是美国特工 名叫马库斯·凯夫勒
One of the victims was an American agent named Marcus Kevler.
他在两年前一次任务中失联
He disappeared on a mission two years ago.
我们中一些人认为他可能还活着
Some of us thought that maybe he was still alive
但直到如今见到尸体 才确认此事
but we just didn't know for sure until now.
这么说
So...
我们不仅没将一个「变种超能人」招安
We not only failed to retain a potential EVA asset for the agency,
还让叛变的特工
we hosted a fucking cocktail party
在自家门口的地标上撒野了
for rogue agents at the base of a national landmark.
内政部长 请放心 我们会找出凶犯
Home Secretary, rest assured, the target will be found
也会引导舆♥论♥ 掩盖真♥相♥
and an airtight cover story will be sent viral.
别来那一套 康拉德
Don't mollify me, Conrad.
我烦死你的花言巧语[舌头]了
I've had quite enough of your silver tongue.
我得去跟首相粉饰这件事了 先行告辞
Excuse me while I sugarcoat this shitshow for the Prime Minister.
格式塔 具有不同分离特性的有机整体
这里是指「一个思维控制四具躯体」
「格式塔」 到鉴证科查探一下
Gestalt, see where we are with forensics.
康拉德 向「卢加特」打探一下
Conrad, please meet with the Lugat.
就算戴了乳胶手套 此事也有他们的痕迹
Latex gloves aside, their fingerprints are all over this.
里德女士 请到支援部找英格丽德 ·伍德豪斯报到
Ms. Reed, please report to Ingrid Woodhouse in Support.
谢谢
Thank you.
米梵妮 你干什么呢
Myfanwy. What are you doing?
你说呢
You tell me.
因为我目前就只听到
Because all that I can glean is that
发生了一起国际凶案 死了十人
an international incident that left ten people dead--
其中一名死者是美国特工
one of which is an American agent--
而本案重点还是什么「变种超能」
is centered around something called an EVA.
你脑子进水了啊 还让我来上班
The fuck are you thinking, bringing me here?
如果你之前就跟我过来
Well, had you come at my earlier invitation,
我就能提前让你做好心理准备了
I'd have had a chance to prepare you for all of this.
「变种超能」是个缩写
EVAs. It's an acronym.
是指「变种超能力者」
Extreme Variant Abilities.
具有正常人类无法企及的异能
Abilities that are only possible at the farthest reach of human biology.
只有极少数人拥有这种变种基因
A tiny fraction of the population possess them--
占不到人口的万分之一
less than one hundredth of one percent.
而被招募进来的人 则是三生有幸
And the most fortunate are selected to be employed here.
我是其中一个
And I'm one of them?
「堡主」[替身]A Rook?
对 「堡主」
Yes, a Rook.
这是一份要职 责任重大
It's an important job with unavoidable responsibility.
不能轻易旷工
Attendance is mandatory.
我的那个....
So, I mean, what--what-- what's my...
「皮肤神经传导」
Transdermal neurotransmission.
这是一种通过皮肤传导的电场力
It's an electrical force that's transmitted through the skin.
但你从未施展过
But you've never demonstrated anywhere
千禧桥命案中那么强大的威力
near the ability of the magnitude displayed at the bridge.
事实刚好相反
In fact, quite the opposite.
你通常不是端坐在电脑前
Usually you're to be found tapping away at your computer
就是不停捡裙子上的绒毛
or manically picking lint off your skirt.
而这一行 苛求细节乃不可多得 实属幸事
Which, fortunately for us, obsessive attention to detail is a valuable skill.
你是说 对我来说是件幸事
You mean lucky for me.
我就职于此 是种福气
'Cause I'm so fortunate to be here.
没错
Yes, you are.
你有能力效忠国家
You have the ability to serve your country
同时又享有政♥治♥庇护
while enjoying some degree of political protection.
如同天下所有珍稀之物
Like all rare and valuable things,
「变种超能」也被非法贩卖♥♥
EVAs are trafficked.
他们被偷枪 走私 倒卖♥♥
They're stolen, smuggled, traded.
成为奴隶 被人滥用其超能力
Enslaved for the elicit use of their incredible power.
米梵妮 你现在不理解也没关系
Myfanwy, I don't expect you to understand now.
但你最终会明白 这是个千载难逢的机会
But eventually you'll see that this is an incredible opportunity.
跟我来
Come with me.
米梵妮 接下来的检测旨在刺♥激♥你恢复记忆
Myfanwy, the following exercise is intended to prompt your memory
一直追溯到你的童年
going all the way back to childhood.
我会给你看几张照片
I'm going to show you a few images
包括人 地点 物件
of people, places, and objects,
如果你觉得有印象 就告诉我
and I'd like you to tell me if anything's familiar to you.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
米梵妮 你记得这栋房♥子吗
Myfanwy, do you remember this house?
不记得 这是我长大的地方吗
I don't know. Is it where I grew up?
不要猜
Please, don't guess.
你有印象吗
Does it look familiar?
完全没印象吗
Anything?
继续
Carry on.
这是你小时候的宠物
This was your childhood pet.
试着记起它的名字
Try to remember its name.
-她不知道 -没事
- She doesn't know. - It's okay.
没事 我们继续
It's okay. Let's move on.
这是你小时候的照片
This is a photograph of you as a girl.
米梵妮 你记得这一天吗
Myfanwy, do you remember this day?
我接下来给你看一些你身边人的照片
Now I'm going to show you photos of various people from your life.
好 等一下
Yes... just--just wait a minute.
我要先筛选一下
I-I need to vet these images.
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表